Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

The ultimate app for beautiful product images

Gungoddess Com

Love this app! I'm using it together with Magic Scroll and it looks amazing, especially on mobile. Igor is always quick to respond. Very happy.

Vapersandpapers Com

Amazing app, worth every penny. Don't forget to purchase Magic Scroll along with it (you get a coupon code after you purchase magic zoom), that was my mistake then I had to go back and pay full price. Highly customizable app, so many different options to help get the right look and feel you want for your customers. If you're stuck on anything, the support staff will get it done for you. Beautiful on desktop and mobile, it's live on my site, see for yourself!

Aarn Packs

This is an excellent app that increases the look and feel of our site. The hover and zoom feature is easy to use. We appreciate the one-time fee. Thank You!

Equus Dev

Magic Zoom Plus is a great product that works well on mobile, tablet & desktop.

We had one minor technical issue after the integration work was completed. Unfortunately, it took the team at Magic Zoom a while to resolve hence the reason for the 3 star review.

Other than that, highly recommended.

Steven Wood Co-Founder, www.equus.co.uk

Golfladiesfirst

Simple to use, great app. I would recommend this to anyone.

Magtaas

a must have app and the best part is, there is only one time cost, no monthly subscription fees.

Panache Living57

Great App! We recommend it for all our clients. www.echic.com.au

Waterbot

it f***d up my store i have delete it and still have a error message do not use this app !!!!

Shabbychicdecor Com

This is fantastic app. I was looking at developing product zoom and enlargement using lightbox technology, but would be costly and time consuming. Then I found Magic Zoom which does a much better job. I use a right side hover-zoom with HD images, and click to enlarge pop-up screen - simply put it gives my customers a fantastic experience. If you are looking for something simple, fast, and fixed price, this is it.

Tresfancy

Good app worked great on my older theme. However, it doesn't work on the same theme that updated from the same developer...

Update: Wasn't very happy with one of the supporters, however, Jake contacted and help me quickly. I'm very happy with the result so I've decided to remove my previous negative review. Thank you so much.