Magic Zoom Plus

Magic Zoom Plus

by Magic Toolbox

The ultimate app for beautiful product images

Magtaas

a must have app and the best part is, there is only one time cost, no monthly subscription fees.

Panache Living57

Great App! We recommend it for all our clients. www.echic.com.au

Waterbot

it f***d up my store i have delete it and still have a error message do not use this app !!!!

Shabbychicdecor Com

This is fantastic app. I was looking at developing product zoom and enlargement using lightbox technology, but would be costly and time consuming. Then I found Magic Zoom which does a much better job. I use a right side hover-zoom with HD images, and click to enlarge pop-up screen - simply put it gives my customers a fantastic experience. If you are looking for something simple, fast, and fixed price, this is it.

Tresfancy

Good app worked great on my older theme. However, it doesn't work on the same theme that updated from the same developer...

Update: Wasn't very happy with one of the supporters, however, Jake contacted and help me quickly. I'm very happy with the result so I've decided to remove my previous negative review. Thank you so much.

Opaque Art

Excellent support! Excellent app! I'm using this app in conjunction with the sirv file storage system which allows you to put interactive spins on your product page. I definitely recommend this to anyone selling expensive items and who wants to step up their game.

Zeus Gear

First off, Magic Zoom Plus is an amazing app to help your customers zoom in with detail and the customization that allows you in zoom depth is a must! It looks great on your website and it sure makes it a lot more professional. The Dev Team actually was very prompt in giving you the support you need and I am a satisfied customer. I definitely recommend Magiz Zoom Plus and it is only a one-time fee!

Home Beddings And Curtains

Great App, easy to use and to set-up, great value. I am using it for https://www.home-beddings-and-curtains.com Cheers,

Newcakes

One thing that Shopify doesn't tell you when you choose a theme is that there is no automatic zoom in function already installed. Now you would think this comes standard with any website but apparently not! I installed this app months ago and is working well. Has definitely made an impact on usability on the site, every website must have a zoom in function so that potential customers can view the product well before buying. I mean we all do it when browsing other sites! This particular one was what I needed because, not only is there a magnifying option but also a zoom in window which I could't find with the other apps. It's also a once off fee, so no monthly bills to pay. One thing I have to mention is that they should make it more explicit that with the free option you will see the watermark/logo. And this logo was live until I paid for it within 5 minutes of installing. You can check out the real thing in action on my website.

Fashlabz

I am so happy with this app. It's the answer to all your zoom and magnify problems. Flat rate for a commercial license is the best way to go! Thank you for developing this app folks. Good job and Cheers!

Regards, www.fashlabz.com