Marsello

Marsello

by Marsello

Sell more with email, SMS, rewards programs, recommendations

Frying Pun

Easy to set up, navigate & follow the instructions. Looks great so far. And Brent was super helpful & kind to run me through the entire app and solve all my doubts.

You Pretty Peony

So easy to set up, beautifully integrated and seamless! Don't need to understand coding to create beautifully automated emails! 5 * hands down!

Rustic Candle Co

Since the update this app is awesome! Love the email marketing that come with it. Customize your emails to help attract those returning customers.

The GYMGOD

This app amazing - it is so easy to use and the menu options just flow with ease of use. I selected it for our new business then thought, "lets have a quick play around for 5 minutes". 3 hours later and I had literally customised every single setting for our business and created a functional loyalty rewards system too! And its all done now until I want to modify it!

I love the user interface (so easy to understand) and the fact that you can add easily change things around without needed to code anything. The fact that I constructed every single email transaction for every event possible and a fully scalable loyalty system in 3 hours (when I wasn't even planning to do so" speaks for itself.

And the ultimate kicker - its free! Obviously its only free for a certain number of customers but I can easily say that I cant wait to get more customers and will happily pay for this app to service all of them. Great work guys and gals - super happy new client here!!!!!

LLJ Clothing

This is THE ABSOLUTE BEST tool to use when setting up a loyalty program, very clean app. Would recommend to anyone setting up their first loyalty program.l

Domielina’s

Starting up ecommerce is time consuming and sometimes its good for an app like this to prompt all the details. I didnt know what I needed. Im so digging this app!!

Botanica Irunmole

I love the ease of this app, quick design, and the cool ideas it helped with. It absolutely looks breathtaking on all test emails without it being over the top with difficult navigation. Wonderful app, can't wait to see what it does for us!

TenaZZ Design

great points and emails app

Artliss

We are a relatively small company and are pleasantly surprised by the functionality of the automated email flows now included with was our Beautiful Loyalty App - now Marsello. We are now able to maintain contact with our customers like the big boys - we just had our first email and received 4 orders while we slept. i had known for awhile this is something we had to do, but i just couldn't get around to doing it. So BAM we now have access to an app that has algorithms that reach out to our customers according to their prior purchasing behavior and generates coupon codes that work automatically with Shopify - I don't have to do anything other than make the email consistent with our brand - AMAZING - LOVE IT!!! IF THERE WAS A 10 START RATING I WOULD GIVE IT.

The Black Pioneers Store

This app helped a lot with setting up the loyalty aspect. Great app I don't have my complaints so far