4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing website security and boosting customer trust. They praise its intuitive interface, seamless integration, and the credibility its trust badges bring. Many have seen increased customer confidence and sales after implementation. The app also offers valuable traffic and volume reports. The customer service is commended for its professionalism and quick responses. It's easy to install and is noted for its ability to convert visitors into customers.

February 1, 2019

Awesome app if you want to have sales. The customer service is great. I think Tina (not sure if that's her name because I forgot) helped me on installing 2 codes on my theme so I really appreciate that.

PS. I think it would be better if the $100,000 Shopper Protection would pop up on the product page. I think that will increase our conversion even more.

Prestige
6 months using the app
February 1, 2019

Great app especially in this day of online fraud. Cost to upgrade a bit prohibitive but still good value for what you get.

Elegant Lighting
7 days using the app
January 31, 2019

La verdad una excelente aplicacion y un excelente servicio, transmite confianza y seguridad a mis clientes, lo cual ayuda con mis conversiones

Kitcheniable
Argentina
About 1 month using the app
January 31, 2019

The little McAfee approved logo is a nice touch - it may help conversion rate. However, the cost to upgrade to pro version...are you sitting down? It's $500/month...and that's if you get billed annually. Billed monthly it is $625/month. That feels a *little* pricey.

The GFB - The Gluten Free Bar
About 2 months using the app
January 24, 2019

The McAfee secure pro app is unmached in the service it provides. With the badge on the site customers know that their information is safe and that the site is secured.

SPNDER, LLC
January 24, 2019

It's great to see apps that do what they say they do and do it really well.
Works like a charm. Can't ask for more.
Support is fast and friendly (and effective).

www.vivakits.ca
Chemo and cancer patients, Better Prepared.

Viva Kits
8 months using the app
January 23, 2019

I’ve known the name McAfee for many many years. I even used some of their products. Never had any problems with any. Always delivered.

TikTocWatches
11 months using the app
January 9, 2019

Since I added this app to my store I have been receiving more sells. Before I could not get any site viewers to convert into product buyers because they did not trust my site.

Domestic Delights
5 months using the app
Edited January 6, 2019

I've been using McAfee for a while for personal security and as a small business when I saw it as something that I could add to my Shopify store I knew I would be pleased with the service they provide. They send me updates to show how secure my sight is and my shoppers feel secure on the site seeing that is protected and verified by McAfee.

YOURperiodnz
New Zealand
December 30, 2018

I love McAfee. I always have. Never had any problems with it. I have used it numerous times before I started my online business. You are #1 to me!

Brand New Beginnings