Measurement Price Calculator

Calculate Price Per Unit by Taking Measurements from Customers

$29.99/month. 10-day free trial.

fairmontflooringhomecenter

This is an amazing app. The support is beyond excellent! I would highly recommend this app to anyone.

3PM Store

The support was very responsive in answering queries for one of our customer's websites and helped us find the solution with a great test example as well before implementing the required changes. The app was highly customised and we're really happy with the service. Definitely recommend this app to everyone.

FloorSupplier.com

The key for me is tech support after purchase. This is what always makes or breaks Apps for me. And so far, this one is great. They reply within a day and seem to want to get me what I need. So far so good! Thanks!

kameleon

Ottima app di misurazione per i vostri prodotti. Assistenza ottima e molto veloce. Avevo un problema di integrazione con un'altra app e loro me lo hanno risolto gratuitamente facendo funzionare entrambe. Consigliata.

Corkando GmbH

The application works perfect and the technical support is really efficient and they are really ready to help no matter how many questions you have.

Icmurals

I have literally emailed them multiple times with no reply. The app shows all of it's administrative codes on your store. It also has no way to show sizing before adding to cart. I have lost countless sales due to this app and paid hundreds of dollars with no response from the developer. We sell high end wall paper and the app only shows the price per square ft, it's does specify square foot only 19.99 which is grossly different from out standard pricing on precut murals. It's deceptive and stagnant. I have lost over 2500.

October 4, 2021

Hi,

We were constantly replying to your emails but it was your developer, who did not communicate with you about the emails. We have also provided all the screenshots of our communication with your developer in the email.

We have tried our best to know about your loss that you have mentioned in your feedback but unfortunately you did not provide us any detail about it.

The functionality you mentioned does not exist in our app and we have not claimed that functionality in our app listing and documentation as well.

We have tried our best to accommodate you about your issues and changes but sadly, you did not provide proper details about your issues and desired functionality.

We believe that there was a lack of communication between you and your developer that lead us to end up with no solution. Thank you.

Sun Shades Lifestyle

Excellent app. It is working great for our client website that needs custom measurements. The support is also next level. They always respond and fix my issues within 24 hours.

Traumbeere Berlin

Always having trouble with it. No change of surface customization or to change the look of it. Also very slow and sometimes it takes a couple of second until the product is in the shopping back. I probably have to hire someone to create a unique one (created by a developer) for my store. UPDATE: I know there are a lot of people out that that needed or need a measurement calculator that works really well. After all I delete it and I payed way less for a unique one in my store. Sorry but wouldn't recommend it. Going down from 3 Stars to 2.

May 6, 2021

Hi,

We have explained all the points that you have mentioned in the email and offered help/customization to this app according to its limitations/restrictions but did not find any single reply on that email. We will love to implement our suggested solution if we hear anything back from you. Thank you.

Revilva

The app works fine and the customer service is very reliable. They customized the app exactly as I need. I recommend this app to everybody.

TRAMOR Natursteinhandel

i think the app is very good and it keeps what the developers promise. however, i miss the possibility of individualization. we would like to delete 2 fields in the liquid. thank you in advance and many greetings Caleb

Previous 1