Measurement Price Calculator

Measurement Price Calculator

by Extendons

Takes Measurement from Customers to Calculate Product Price

TRAMOR Natursteinhandel

i think the app is very good and it keeps what the developers promise. however, i miss the possibility of individualization. we would like to delete 2 fields in the liquid. thank you in advance and many greetings Caleb

gjsdiscountfabrics.com.au

Never heard back from support in 5 days despite multiple follow ups in which time the free trial ended so we were charged for the month. Reviews about great response time and support seem fake. Don't waste your money and time on this app.

October 20, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. Well, we believe that you have missed our response as we replied you on the same day even within 3 hours. Please check in spam email, may be our email went to spam email.

Plus, You also have not described your issues to us yet, please share your issues with screenshots, so that we can resolve them on priority basis.

Pergola Accessories

This app works great and customer support was incredibly responsive and helpful. I didn't need the pricing chart shown on the purchasing page. My customers really only care about final price after entering in their W x D. In a matter of minutes customer support made that chart not visible to my customers and it just makes everything look cleaner and there will now be no more questions on what the chart means. I'm very pleased with the app and the service.

Melli Mello

The app works great! For questions, the team behind the plug-in responds very quickly. They have helped me with several questions and are very patient. I am very satisfied!

Byens Bådebygger

This app have some of the features our store needed.
We contacted support with questions about translations and more, and got a very quick respons.
The team delivered the needed translations to our store very quick.
World class support!

My Cabinet Door

The app fits perfectly our needs and does everything that is stated in its description. I had small issues when testing it for the first time, but their team fixed it very quickly and professionally. Best customer service I have had in Shopify so far. 100% recommended. Bravo!

Direct Artificial Grass

App is great, very helpful and quick support! I really appreciate the speedy service from the team!!

yoyelo.co.uk

This app seems stable, the admin interface is easy to use and responsive, but it falls frustrating short of our requirements because — as others have pointed out — it doesn't offer support for variants. The developer asked me to update my review in light of the fact that they do state in the description that this app doesn't support variants. I've revised my rating to 4 stars as I appreciate how important reviews are for small developers on the app store. But the fact remains; the app doesn't support variants, and the monthly fee is inexplicably high given the very limited feature set, so my honest review remains 3 stars. The developer has however kindly pointed us in the direction of another app which does what we require plus much, much more ... for a price not that dissimilar to this app. In summary: a useful app for basic stores. Not for more demanding power users, despite a price tag which may suggest otherwise! But thank you to Extendons for their support, and honesty in recommending a competing app.

U Print On It

The app works well but it needs some improvements such as the ability to add variants to products. It’s the best app of its kind at the moment in term of how it’s integrated and customer service. Very close to being perfect.

Dexarti

This app is amazing when selling wallpaper because offers the possibility for the client to enter their specific measurements and get a price in real-time. Customer support is fantastic! They resolved the problem very quickly.