Mechanic

Mechanic

Built for Shopify

Reviews (160)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to streamline store operations by replacing multiple apps, saving costs, and enhancing Shopify's capabilities. It features a comprehensive task library and the option for custom tasks, making it versatile and efficient for complex automations. Merchants also appreciate the responsive and knowledgeable support team, as well as the community support available through a Slack channel. The app is user-friendly, with thorough documentation, making it accessible even for those with limited technical skills.

May 15, 2020

An absolutely stunning app. Already consolidated 4 apps down into just this one and with extra functionality on top! Great cost saver. I was originally looking for a way to email a customer automatically when an order is automatically tagged as SpecialOrder. This app did that and more including emailing customers who placed orders on eBay to tell them about our main website, pushing out of stock products to bottom of collections, automatically tagging instock/out of stock/sale and not sale items, emailing us when a customer places 2 or more separate orders so we can combine and save shipping, adding eBay usernames to tag so can be searched in orders tab, automatically emailing customer for pre-orders and more!

I highly recommend scrolling through all 250+ tasks already in this app on the main website, I was literally smiling as I found more and more useful tasks and realising I can remove some paid apps (That cost even more than this one!).

This app is perfect for even those with limited coding/liquid experience, every task has a simple config area and you can always click to show the full code that is being done if you need to tweak small bits to suit your business.

The support is great as well, quick replies and additions or updates to current tasks means checking back you may find a new or updated task that suits your use or improve one your already using.

Seriously cannot recommend this App enough, cant believe I didn't find it sooner.

Alans BMX
3 days using the app
November 17, 2021

I've recently discovered Mechanic to assist with some back office automation and it delivered! I contacted the developer and got a quick and concise response. I highly recommend and will use several of their tasks to ease my development.

Sweet Gumball Wholesale
1 day using the app
February 10, 2021

Very powerful app that allows you to modify the functions of Shopify. I'm able to automate so many things with just this 1 app that does almost everything.

Make Nice Company
1 day using the app
August 8, 2018

Amazing Automation, Auto Tag my Customers by Domain on creation with their Discount tag, so they automatically see the appropriate Pricing.
Isaac is amazing, nothing too hard, and very responsive.
Set it up exactly how I needed it, so my staff can use it, simple as.
Nothing else can do this.
Totally Amazing.

Shop Remarkit
New Zealand
About 18 hours using the app
June 21, 2022

A legit game changer for Shopify admins. You don't want to install this app. You need to install this app.

National Roper's Supply
About 17 hours using the app
January 18, 2022

Simply brilliant. Extremely powerful, great support and a very good network of developers to create custom tasks (I highly recommend Brad - he was superb). I'm looking forward to what we create for our next task.

CurrentBody AU
30 minutes using the app
January 7, 2022

Absolutely loving your service so far — an excellent all-in-one platform that extends standard Shopify functionality. It comes with 100+ templates which help complete various tasks: from automatically emailing customers with invite to create an account, to auto-tagging orders and customers. And you can freely modify/customise these or write your own tasks using Liquid code. There's a good documentation and code versioning available too — what not to like. Big thanks Isaac and team!
Sergei from The School of UX

The School of UX
23 minutes using the app
August 20, 2020

As a solutions developer and Shopify Expert, we use this app often on client stores to manage just about every automation you could think of. This app is an absolute dream, priced properly, and very well supported and documented. The community behind it is amazing, and you really cannot go wrong.

BentoSMB Inc.
5 minutes using the app
July 5, 2020

This app is the single best app you can get for your Shopify store. Adds Plus levels of functionality, with a second-to-none level of support. If you can't do something in Shopify, you can probably get mechanic to do it for you. Highly recommended.

Colonna
March 2, 2024

Vapour Generation
2 months using the app
Lightward replied March 4, 2024

Thank you so much for the review! Really appreciate you taking time. Wishing you all the best!

- Matt