Mechanic

Workflow Automation & Development Platform: Save Time, Grow!

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lalabu

Mechanic helped us automate capturing payments. For internal fulfillment reasons, we needed to turn off auto-capture of payments until the end of each day. Rather than having to go in and manually do it at the end of each day, Mechanic allows us to capture expedited shipments immediately and everything else just before midnight each day.

It solved our problem. I'm looking forward to using it for other tasks too. Isaac was super helpful. He created multiple scripts for our specific needs in about a day.

Bitgem

Location Australia

Fantastic tool, lots of pre-built tasks to get you started and if you get a little stuck with customing a task the support from the team is second to none.

Bouu

For anyone hoping to do anything beyond the limited basic functions that Shopify provides out of the box, this app is for you. The app is VERY well built, the Mechanic team is fantastic and pricing is very fair!

Kaffeina Group B2B

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app and great support from the team. Helped us do all those little things that cannot be done easily in Shopify.

When a task was not on the list the team created one for us in 24 hours. This is a must-have application for all Shopify owners.

Cannot recommend enough.

PLANETSHOP

Location South Africa

The team went over and above to assist us during a trying time. Our site needed some urgent functionality, thanks to the team we managed to get this done and we continue to get changes made. HAPPY!!!

Rush Hour Rewards

I can't say enough about how valuable this app is. Not only does it allow you to automate things that you normally would have to do manually or pay for individual apps, the customer service is unparalleled! Even if there isn't something currently available within this task, you can customize it in SO many ways to fit your needs. PLUS, if you are having trouble, Isaac will help navigate you through building a task that fits your needs. I can't recommend Mechanic enough! It's a MUST HAVE!

Tudo na Moda

Location Portugal

this is a life saver!! every one who use offline payment gateway, knows what iam talking about! this is a essential future for EVERYSHOP! Keep Good working!!!

Cloud Haven E-Liquids

I'm using this app to notify me when a client creates an account.
The support i got went above and beyond to help me and I'm very happy and impressed so far!

Keep up the awesome work everyone! :D

Steal-A-Sofa Furniture Outlet

5/5 great app. Replaces many apps I was testing/using, and makes other apps work better. My specific use case is standardizing product tagging to improve search and filtering. Nothing matched Mechanic's flexibility and ease of use. One thing, this app's full potential is realized by using Liquid scripts to create tasks. There's a learning curve, but it's worth it. The customer service is top notch too.

From the Farmer

We had previously built a custom tool to do some of the most important daily functions of our store. Unfortunately, we had a technical platform close down on us and we had to scramble to find a solution. Not only was Mechanic the solution, but the team (Isaac in particular) helped get our custom app spun up and working within 1 hour. A lot of it was proprietary and he just made it work flawlessly! Can't say enough good things about him and their team.