Mechanic

Workflow Automation & Development Platform: Save Time, Grow!

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Philadelphia Printworks

Hands down the best app I've used on Shopify. It has drastically increased our team efficiency and has allowed us to automate time-consuming manual tasks. The customer support is also A+. The programmers worked with me to create new tasks and fix any issues that occurred. Normally, this type of support and functionality would cost an arm and a leg. But, the price is reasonable to boot. I would recommend that every store use this app. I'm so happy I found it.

COPACABANA

Location Portugal

Amazing app and best support on Shopify! Very open to new suggestions, amazing!!! Thank you so much, we will keep improving with you!

The Wool Company

I would posit that this is very likely to be the BEST VALUE app on app store. And yes, I know it's not a free one. It's actually much better than the description here because it already has about 190 tasks ready to roll (including several I requested myself).

I installed this a couple of weeks ago for two jobs; to tag customers based on the product type they ordered and to create and maintain a Recent Products Collection. It has done this easily and with idiot proof configuration options. Mechanic does SO much more. So many of the pre-written tasks seem to be really useful and replace a bunch of other apps that are out there in the app store. . Give me a while and I will set up some more tasks and provide another review but in the meantime this is my favourite app so far discovered.

**Update 4 months later **
I cheekily requested several more tasks a couple of days ago and the wonderful support was highly responsive as before. They are clearly more than competent but also seem to genuinely care. They have superb communication skills and has cheerfully helped me out very quickly again, and then provided follow on support when I couldn't resolve a simple issue myself. Gawd they are good! One of the few firm who actually go the extra mile and deliver top quality service.

I see there are now 235 tasks prebuilt and I'm slightly embarrassed at what a low price I am paying for all this functionality and support - and at what good value this is, especially when compared to so many other apps here. I've just counted up the tasks I am running and it's around 20. Rather more than the original two I had bought the app for! If I was a developer instead of a merchant, I expect I'd be getting even more from it.

I recognise this is a rather gushing review: it's not normally my style - but credit where credit's due!

Thank you so much to Isaac and team. You deserve great success. Kudos to you! :)

Hoselink

Location Australia

Really cool app because it saves us time. Support has been very helpful and quick to reply as well. No complaints :)

6TN

Great support and very easy to use app . I used it to automate review requests and it does it no problem .

CIOATA - mobila din lemn masiv

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app is fantastic and the most amazing part is they can create a custom task for you based on your needs. Great support Issac. Love this app

BAMBOX Produce

Isaac and his team at Mechanic are by far some of the most helpful, talented, and dedicated support teams and app developers I have ever interacted with on Shopify. Isaac's commitment to help me with my automated order fulfilling, .csv export scheduling, and the tasks necessary to make the automations run smoothly together, is something I only hope to encounter again as I navigate the ecommerce world and grow our business. I cannot recommend this app and their team enough. Truly great job.

Soul Sparks

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I'm really happy with this app so far. I am using it to do a bunch of different tasks. E.g. email customers about outstanding order payments. Send them email when an order is taking too long and so forth.

It's not saving me any money yet on my other apps as it doesn't quite do what they do. But hopefully it will in the future.

Spektrum Designs

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app literally saved my business! Not only are the available functions currently available worth the cost alone, the fact you can build your own makes this worth every penny!

Also, Issac @ Lightward helped me tremendously by building the function I needed to add a limit on the amount of total orders received per calendar day. He openly worked with me to gather the requirements and make tweaks as needed, which I could not have done without his help! Plus...this function was added so that any users of Mechanic now has access to this feature as well!

Lake local

Location New Zealand

Isaac from Mechanic has helped me out with 4 different applications now so I am very happy with how this works.. basically like having your own developer