Mechanic

Mechanic | Reviews

by Lightward

Workflow Automation & Development Platform: Save Time, Grow!

Sweet Gumball Wholesale

I've recently discovered Mechanic to assist with some back office automation and it delivered! I contacted the developer and got a quick and concise response. I highly recommend and will use several of their tasks to ease my development.

Zen Den Candles

We have been using Mechanic to automatically create elaborate Packing Slip and Order Prep Sheet pdf's every time an order comes in - that are emailed to our shop and auto printed. We also use many of the pre-written tasks on a one off basis to perform miscellaneous tasks - with the ability to customize to our specific needs. Not only is Mechanic an extremely powerful, sophisticated & effective automation tool - the company management continues to do everything right (in a world were so many don't)! Strong documentation, outstanding support - and helpful info can be found throughout their site. Top Notch - 100% Thank-you!

Jack Archer

I'm able to close 500 customer service tickets a day thanks to Mechanic. API sync issue with an app? Trigger an email. Need to send with personalized info in 500 emails to customers that meet a criteria ? Tag the orders and automate it with Mechanic. The possibilities are endless.

Southern Exposure Seed Exchange - Wholesale

Best documentation and support for any app I use. their model is about helping us co-create the tools we need, which I think is much better than the "black box" some app creators seems to want to create.

SantaBarbaraNutrients

I feel slighted because I can not give 10 stars.. If you have any engineering background and simply need to customize anything within Shopify, this is a MUST HAVE. Their slack channel is completed loaded with extremely professional developers who eat and drink the cool-aid that is MECHANIC!

ALFYO

This is a must have app if you are looking to automate the most repetitive and boring tasks in your store.
The support and community are amazing.
The only limit is your creativity.

Crafty Ramen

Mechanic has allowed us to automate plenty of tasks easily in our store, and to tweak these tasks to fit our unique business logic needs. We easily and quickly find solutions and the "out-of-the-box" solutions keep growing as well. We use a host of apps, but if we were limited to one, this app would be my choice, hands down.

Mülheim Modular

[GERMAN] Perfekte App um Tasks abzuarbeiten! Wenn man keine Probleme damit hat, sich ggf. selbst die Skripte anzupassen oder gar zu schreiben macht sich diese App super - vor allem gerade innerhalb der EU und ihren Datenschutzbestimmungen - denn so streut man keine Kundendaten in zig Apps, die meistens nur kleine Fälle übernehmen, Danke, dass Ihr solch ein super Tool bereitstellt! - [ENGLISH] Perfect app to work through tasks! If you don't have any problems with adapting or even writing scripts yourself, this app is great - especially within the EU and its data protection regulations - because this way you don't scatter customer data in umpteen different apps, which mostly only take over small use cases. Thank you for providing such a great tool!

WikiLeaks Shop

Mechanic is an essential app for our shopify shops. We were able to quickly install it and easily use already custom made scripts/tasks. We required a specialized task and we were able to join the Mechanic App's Slack and make a post asking to hire someone to help us write a script that would automatically set compare-at prices for our products based on the product category. Someone replied to us within a few minutes and had exactly what we needed coded by the next day with a very reasonable price. Mechanic also gave us a great discount on the app as we installed it on multiple shops.

Orsini Vinyl & Designs

I love this app! It does SO many things! My favorite feature is the "accept maximum amount of orders per day" and it resets every day! It has brought me so much peace of mind! Everything this app does is so helpful! Love it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9