Mechanic

Mechanic

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 19, 2023

Best App for Shopify! It saved me a lot of money for custom Apps. With this app I was able to create all features, which I needed for my shop. I created a custom booking platform with all the automated email flows and in addition to that I was able to build an exclusive trainer backend on my shopify page, to get my trainers the possibility to check all the relevant information for their courses and create new courses on their own without accessing the shopify backend and seeing all the numbers and data.
Absolute gamechanger!
Even if you are not that gifted with the best programming skills it is possible to reach your goals. If there are any problems you have the documentation, the best support I ever experienced and the big as forum, in which i also always got an answer or at least very good tips for my problems. Dont hesitate to reach out for them!

Thanks to Matt himself for solving many of my problems through the customer support!!

How to Mountainbike
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 5, 2023

This app is more than amazing. If you have an idea of what you want to implement in your shop, this app can do it. And very easy to use!

Having a slack channel for support is brilliant and adds the support from the community at the same time.

Support is 10 out of 5. I got a response in a few minutes and helped me accomplish my idea all the way.

Thank you!

Loophead Productions
Sweden
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 22, 2022

well done. customer support was A+ and quick to respond. i would highly recommend to anyone looking for highly customizable tasks.

Cryptochips
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 12, 2022

Mechanic has forever changed our workflow, every Shopify app should have a Slack channel where you can access instant support and community help.

CozmoBoxAU
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 8, 2022

This app is great!! We initially needed it for funds capture after fulfillment (why Shopify doesn't have this option out of the box is mind boggling) but have found other tasks that have enabled other enhancements for our site as well.
Additionally, the support has been awesome and very timely.
I highly recommend this app!

Blueshift Nutrition
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 23, 2022

An absolute must-have automation tool. Helps you go from being a normal user to a Shopify superuser. The open-source catalog of existing Mechanic tasks is an incredible resource for learning about the power of the platform.

Keycult
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 3, 2022

Support is helpful and responsive. App capabilities are great, it's powerful, flexible, and provides clear visibility into its operation.

ミナカラ
Japan
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 2, 2022

This is one of the best developer apps out there on Shopify! The team is super helpful, the Mechanic community on Slack is excellent, and there are literally limitless opportunities to automate your store with this app. Highly recommend!

Slice Engineering
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 25, 2022

Such a great app! Filled a big gap for us and enabled us to automate a lot of tasks and business logic without the hassle of managing our own private apps.

MTB Direct Australia
Time spent using app: 13 days
September 21, 2022

This app is gold. you can just leave your Shopify working on its own without doing anything with their task. This is highly recommended to every Shopify user. Also, Matt is always there for me for every issue I have he always helps me with good and kind support. Thanks for making this app it helps me a lot and thank you for your service, Matt.

Exotic Needs Eswatini