Mechanic

Workflow Automation & Development Platform: Save Time, Grow!

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

National Roper's Supply

A legit game changer for Shopify admins. You don't want to install this app. You need to install this app.

Wanan Luxury

Location Italy

Useful! Great app tu automate and to integrate with Shopify Flow. Fills-in the needs we have. We neeed to send an email to our customers based on different reasonings and this is possible, thanks to Mechanic. Also we like the ability to tag orders/customers automatically which helps us create flows in Klaviyo. I think we are using 10% of this tool, but we are looking forward to use it more every day. A big thank you also to the team that is always available =)

Catholically

Location Italy

One doesn't need to be a developer to start adding automatism to own store, but after a while the tool is so useful and versatile that it's almost impossible not to get intrigued from the liquid code to start trying to customize to a higher level. This is were the handy community comes in to place, to find new ideas, to find help or to give help. I like everything about this tool, but more importantly I like the human touch to it! Thanks to the helpful team / owner behind it!

Manly Bands

All to often, Shopify App Developers fall short on customer service, especially post-sale. Matt at Mechanic was absolutely amazing during my set up and helped me understand the development process. Im looking forward to using this as a back-end tool to help us manage system processes. Great work guys! Not only did you create a much needed system, you also care about your clients!

All Signs & Graphics Inc

This app is super helpful, filling all the holes left open by shopify. Basic things that you think you should be able to do easily, but can't on shopify, Mechanic has a task for that.

Missoula Cakes

Solid app that does what it's supposed to. And the team has been very responsive anytime something needs tweaking and I don't know how. Good stuff!

The Lighting Outlet

Location Australia

I don't think you could find 2 people that have a bad a word to say about Mechanic. We are in the process of launching another store and Mechanic was one of the first apps we installed. I think it's a must have for any Shopify store at any level. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination. The slack community is awesome - Everyone is in there to help which is great - I'll see you in there! - Tim

Hobby Games

Location New Zealand

A fantastic app, and top-notch support! We use this to automate a few different tasks, including removing tags after x days, and sorting collections for oos product. We also had a request to copy tags to metafields, the team helped us with this, which saved us days of work!

April 27, 2022

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback and it's great to see what you've been able to accomplish with Mechanic.

Mazuri Development

I have used mechanic to build integrations to ERP, CRM, process to handle Custom forms and task automation etc. If you are developer and you are planning to extend or build custom automation, Mechanic is the App for you. It has great selection of pre-built task libraries to get you started, robust documentation and dedicated slack channels to collaborate with fellow developers. And great development team who are always ready to help

March 16, 2022

Thanks for the great feedback! It has been fantastic to see what you've accomplished with Mechanic, and we are thrilled to see what you'll automate and integrate next. Keep up the great work! Thanks for being part of the Mechanic community.

Matt

Blanc Space

Simply the best app of its kind we have found. There are 300+ premade templates which cover a ton of what you may need to do, and a community to write custom ones for you if you cannot code yourself (Like us) Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11