Mega Menu Creator Pro

Generate menu items and smart managed by drag & drop.

Free plan available

Gizmo Trims

This is by far one of the best apps Ive used on Shopify! They offer many menu styles that really increase conversion and the setup is convenient. Also theyre support team is very responsive and helps with any questions or concerns using the app. I would highly recommend this menu app to anyone with a shopify site

OYME

I've been using the app for some months now and it works very well. Best thing is the customer support. They're always there to answer or fix any issues that come up. I am happy with this, 5 stars and highly recommended.

HR3

This is a very easy to use app, which is very helpful to our store. The staff can respond in time and solve the problem

ARANOIR

it's good app , support is amazing, I contacted their support they replied so fast and resolved my issue immediately

CALABROAU

I had some difficulties to set up the app properly and I was contact the support team. Needed assistance in setting up but was done within minutes with support who are very responsive. I would definitely recommend.

Apparel Warehouse

It doesn't work. I have attempted to publish this on my theme many times without success. This is the first app I have been disappointed with. STILL BILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 29, 2022

Hello My Friend

Sorry for this issue, we have replied your email but not sure if you received our email or not, please check your email then let us know.

Best Regards
HukCommerce Support Team

ZUN Savings UK

Great support, great app. I have 5 different stores and I will be adding to all of stores one by one.

Cikkel Copenhagen

Fantastic app and fantastic and fast support!! I have been using both free and paid version and both are recommended. It is very easy to build in and very fast to bring it online.

Wanderer's Outpost

The functionality is solid and it works well. I had an issue getting it to load on our theme but their support team was quick to respond and fix the problem.

Vinduespudsning.com

Its a great and easy to use app.
There is many options with this app
that you can use to create a good looking menu.
Customer support was very helpfull.

Previous 1 3