Merchbees Low Stock Alert

Merchbees Low Stock Alert

by merchbees

Inventory Management: Low Inventory Alert & Out of Stock Alert

CUP O FLORA

I use this app to remind me which products are almost out of stock. It sends a weekly email with a list of items that should be restocked. It's perfect for me.

February 15, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Green Gate Bio Packaging

I've found the app to be quite straightforward to use and the customer support has been excellent. The support team have helped to modify the format of the emails I receive so they contain just the information I want - thank you!

February 10, 2021

We're happy to help, thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Curated Copenhagen

This app helped us getting alerts when we are low on stock. It is easy to use and configure. And their support are brilliant.

January 28, 2021

We're happy to help, thank you so much for sharing your experience!

SPS Store

I used many other apps to help me manage my Shopify accounts and Merchbees is by far the easiest and most reliable! I would give it 10 stars if I could! Thanks Merchbees for making my day that much easier with easy setup and great alerts!

January 13, 2021

Thanks for your excellent review! We are happy to see Merchbees Low Stock Alert meets your needs!

Seedbank

I used this app to determine what and how much I need to order from each vendor. The email alert comes attached with a .csv that is easy to sort. I like the simplicity. Definitely 5/5 for customer service!

January 8, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad we are able to help!

Mini Moto Toys

The best service! Amazing App I highly recommend! Super easy to use , try it you won't regret it!!!!!!!!!!

January 6, 2021

Such a great review! Thanks for choosing and recommending Merchbees Low Stock Alert!

East Ocean Aquatic

after using for 3 months. it definitely suit my needs and solve my problem. it will be great if you can also add a maximum stock level

January 4, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We have already added your feature request to the roadmap!

Paxton Hardware ltd

The support staff for this app is truly amazing. Quickly answers your questions. If you have an unusual situation they will try and find a workable solution. Excellent experience which is hard to come by in this day and age.

December 17, 2020

We're happy to help, thanks so much for sharing your experience!

Crafty Girl Maria

Just what I needed to help me create reports of exactly what I need to order. You can set up different reorder amounts for individual items. I can set a different report for each supplier. I like how you can exclude certain items such as items which are marked as to continue to sell when out stock. They seem to understand your needs. Love how you can schedule them as well as request an immediate report.
It's also a good price, not too pricey.

December 14, 2020

Fabula Nebulae LLC

This is a great app! It does exactly what it should and is very simple to set up. We recommend this app to anyone who needs this functionality.

December 7, 2020