Merchbees Low Stock Alert

Inventory Management: Low Inventory Alert & Out of Stock Alert

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cutting Edge Knives

Insalled, set up and tested a dozen notifications in less than 10 mins and had a question that needed support which was also answered in that time too! Very impressive and exactly what I need to make it easier to keep tabs on inventory and ordering now the global supply chain is more stretched than ever. Highly recommended.

June 3, 2022

Such a great review! Thank you for sharing your experience!🤗

Greenphones

Location Norway

Very easy to give a quick 5 stars to this app. Installed, and set up an alert in 15 mins. Got in touch with support with a question. Was answered immediately who then set up a useful short call to understand our user case better. I then installed their inventory value apply which gave me an immediate snapshot into my inventory. Excellent tools. Highly recommened.

May 28, 2022

Thank you for choosing Merchbees apps and for sharing your experience! We are always here to answer your questions! 😊

NineTwoFive

Location Netherlands

Great app, it had exactly all the functionality I was looking for. Besides that, the customer support is amazing. My problem was solved within minutes. Best app for stock alerts available.

May 23, 2022

Such a great review!💛 Thank you for sharing your experience!

Electro Vision Inc

This app has saved me so much time. then I added another MerchBees app and was confused. the team jumped on a screenshare call with me and guided me through the process. Amazing Products with an Amazing support staff! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

May 23, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are always here to help!🤗

Les Bijoux de Marilou

Location France

Thanks for your wonderful work ! This app is so good ! No problem now with the stock in our differents buisiness.

THE FIGHTING ROOSTER

This app is fantastic for what we need! Support very helpful and friendly. I'm very happy with this app!

April 4, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are always here to help! 🤗

Magnolia Fashion Wholesale

This app is the best!!!!! We have been dealing with low stock / out of stock issues for years! Now with Merchbees I get notifications separately for every time an item is sold out. Also, it has different filters that you can use to modify your notifications, So I will say Merchbees you guys killed it!!! Thank youuuuu

April 4, 2022

Such a great review!💛 We are happy to hear that Merchbees helps to manage your low inventory items!

IVF Store

I am using the app to see what product variants are low in stock and to receive an email alert notifying me when they are low. I had a question about why a some sku's were not showing the inventory quantity currently and used the chat box and in less then 1 min they had cleared up my concerns. Quick and responsive, easy to work with. Love this app!

March 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that Merchbees helps to manage your low inventory items. It is also great to hear that are you satisfied with our customer support.💛

Braniff Boutique

We found the app to be very useful in keeping up with our inventory levels well before running out of stock. The interface is very easy to use.

Eagle Rock WERKSHOP

This app is SO fast and easy to set up with advanced triggers. I have it set up to send an instant email when any variant is sold out ... excluding discontinued items. Having the product tag exclusion is so helpful, because then my email/inbox won't get cluttered with a bunch of emails for products we aren't planning to restock. (Plus, my production manager often does not know what styles are discontinued, so now he isn't getting a bunch of irrelevant emails) Thank you!!

January 4, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are happy to hear that Merchbees meets your expectations! 😊

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7