Low Stock Alert & Forecasting

Inventory Management: Set low inventory alert with forecasting

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Discovery Playtime

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Exactly what I needed I have over 1000 SKUs so I really look forward to a much leaner approach when checking stock and never being out of stock on best sellers again!

Just Personal

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I can not recommend this app highly enough, it simply ticked the box we needed for our mass stock, and a simple alert was born for all of them. The support team is another element too! Some of the best, prompt and live support I have ever encountered.

Deal Cosmetics

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 22 hours

wowwwww amazing service, just perfect, especially the representative who helped me a lot, his name is Mete

Resthouse Sleep

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Finally!! An easy to use app that can filter at the variant level and provide suggested numbers for restocking that can be individually adjusted and updated, AND also sends a csv for import into our reordering and inventory transfer platform. Thank you thank you thank you

Petra Parts

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great customer service, had to set up some things but works as advertised. Tried so many apps but this one fits my business best

Reef Supplies Canada

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great customer service. Very happy with it so far. Great customer service. Very happy with it so far

July 27, 2022

Such a great review! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Cutting Edge Knives

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Insalled, set up and tested a dozen notifications in less than 10 mins and had a question that needed support which was also answered in that time too! Very impressive and exactly what I need to make it easier to keep tabs on inventory and ordering now the global supply chain is more stretched than ever. Highly recommended.

June 3, 2022

Such a great review! Thank you for sharing your experience!🤗

Greenphones

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very easy to give a quick 5 stars to this app. Installed, and set up an alert in 15 mins. Got in touch with support with a question. Was answered immediately who then set up a useful short call to understand our user case better. I then installed their inventory value apply which gave me an immediate snapshot into my inventory. Excellent tools. Highly recommened.

May 28, 2022

Thank you for choosing Merchbees apps and for sharing your experience! We are always here to answer your questions! 😊

NineTwoFive

Location Netherlands

Great app, it had exactly all the functionality I was looking for. Besides that, the customer support is amazing. My problem was solved within minutes. Best app for stock alerts available.

May 23, 2022

Such a great review!💛 Thank you for sharing your experience!

Electro Vision Inc

This app has saved me so much time. then I added another MerchBees app and was confused. the team jumped on a screenshare call with me and guided me through the process. Amazing Products with an Amazing support staff! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

May 23, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are always here to help!🤗

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8