Low Stock Alert & Forecasting

Low Stock Alert & Forecasting

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
November 14, 2022

I can not recommend this app highly enough, it simply ticked the box we needed for our mass stock, and a simple alert was born for all of them. The support team is another element too! Some of the best, prompt and live support I have ever encountered.

Just Personal
Ireland
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 7, 2022

wowwwww amazing service, just perfect, especially the representative who helped me a lot, his name is Mete

Deal Cosmetics
Israel
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
August 25, 2022

Finally!! An easy to use app that can filter at the variant level and provide suggested numbers for restocking that can be individually adjusted and updated, AND also sends a csv for import into our reordering and inventory transfer platform. Thank you thank you thank you

Resthouse Sleep
August 18, 2022

Great customer service, had to set up some things but works as advertised. Tried so many apps but this one fits my business best

Petra Parts
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 27, 2022

Great customer service. Very happy with it so far. Great customer service. Very happy with it so far

Reef Supplies Canada
Time spent using app: About 1 month
merchbees replied July 27, 2022

Such a great review! Thank you for sharing your experience!

May 29, 2022

Insalled, set up and tested a dozen notifications in less than 10 mins and had a question that needed support which was also answered in that time too! Very impressive and exactly what I need to make it easier to keep tabs on inventory and ordering now the global supply chain is more stretched than ever. Highly recommended.

Cutting Edge Knives
merchbees replied June 3, 2022

Such a great review! Thank you for sharing your experience!🤗

May 28, 2022

Very easy to give a quick 5 stars to this app. Installed, and set up an alert in 15 mins. Got in touch with support with a question. Was answered immediately who then set up a useful short call to understand our user case better. I then installed their inventory value apply which gave me an immediate snapshot into my inventory. Excellent tools. Highly recommened.

Greenphones
Norway
merchbees replied May 28, 2022

Thank you for choosing Merchbees apps and for sharing your experience! We are always here to answer your questions! 😊

May 18, 2022

Great app, it had exactly all the functionality I was looking for. Besides that, the customer support is amazing. My problem was solved within minutes. Best app for stock alerts available.

NineTwoFive
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 months
merchbees replied May 23, 2022

Such a great review!💛 Thank you for sharing your experience!

May 18, 2022

This app has saved me so much time. then I added another MerchBees app and was confused. the team jumped on a screenshare call with me and guided me through the process. Amazing Products with an Amazing support staff! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Electro Vision Inc
Time spent using app: 29 days
merchbees replied May 23, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are always here to help!🤗

May 11, 2022

Thanks for your wonderful work ! This app is so good ! No problem now with the stock in our differents buisiness.

Les Bijoux de Marilou