Low Stock Alert & Forecasting

Low Stock Alert & Forecasting

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
May 23, 2021

This App is great for anybody who wants to keep a track on stock levels. You can set different limits for different products and can choose what days you want to be notified.

Cards Delights
Time spent using app: 4 months
merchbees replied May 23, 2021

Such a great review! Thank you for sharing your experience!

April 29, 2021

Does exactly what I need it to do and when it didn't, support was very helpful in making it do what I wanted. Recommended!

Funky Moose Records
Time spent using app: 16 days
merchbees replied May 2, 2021

April 5, 2021

This is a great streamline app that helps us to keep us up to date and alerts us when we hit below a specific level of products. One of the big plusses is that it can be integrated straight into Slack where we get daily notifications straight into our dashboard. Its perfect for our needs. Their customer service is also excellent when ever you need to ask them a question. Thank you Merchbees Low Stock.

Buzzbee
Time spent using app: 6 months
merchbees replied April 6, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and for sharing your experience!

Edited March 28, 2021

Developer tried to help but the app is unable to support large amounts of skus. A+ for the attempt to help though

Duel Kingdom
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
merchbees replied March 28, 2021

Hey Dylan,

Our Enterprise Plan clearly states that we support up to 100.000 SKUs. Based on your request on our live chat, we tried to support the SKU number that you have but it didn't work. We work hard to enhance our system and we will let you know whenever our system is ready to handle your product count.

March 25, 2021

Very functional app, all features match our needs. I would surely recommand Merchbees Low Stock Alert !

Little Gustave
France
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
merchbees replied March 25, 2021

Such a great review! Thanks for choosing and recommending Merchbees Low Stock Alert!

Edited March 18, 2021

Totally fits our needs, we have over 1000 unique SKUs. I love being able to upload a CSV with each unique Product Variant threshold value. Also, the customer service is excellent!

Industry of All Nations
Time spent using app: 8 months
merchbees replied March 19, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad we are able to help!

March 8, 2021

I've found the app to be quite straightforward to use and the customer support has been excellent. I use this app to remind me which products are almost out of stock. It helps to send an alert email with a list of items that should be restocked and It is easy to use and configure!

LeMed
Singapore
Time spent using app: 26 days
merchbees replied March 8, 2021

February 14, 2021

I use this app to remind me which products are almost out of stock. It sends a weekly email with a list of items that should be restocked. It's perfect for me.

CUP O FLORA
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
merchbees replied February 15, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!

February 9, 2021

I've found the app to be quite straightforward to use and the customer support has been excellent. The support team have helped to modify the format of the emails I receive so they contain just the information I want - thank you!

Green Gate Bio Packaging
Time spent using app: 18 days
merchbees replied February 10, 2021

January 28, 2021

This app helped us getting alerts when we are low on stock. It is easy to use and configure. And their support are brilliant.

Curated Copenhagen