Low Stock Alert & Forecasting

Low Stock Alert & Forecasting

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 13, 2021

I used many other apps to help me manage my Shopify accounts and Merchbees is by far the easiest and most reliable! I would give it 10 stars if I could! Thanks Merchbees for making my day that much easier with easy setup and great alerts!

SPS Store
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
merchbees replied January 13, 2021

Thanks for your excellent review! We are happy to see Merchbees Low Stock Alert meets your needs!

January 8, 2021

I used this app to determine what and how much I need to order from each vendor. The email alert comes attached with a .csv that is easy to sort. I like the simplicity. Definitely 5/5 for customer service!

Seedbank
Finland
Time spent using app: About 1 year
merchbees replied January 8, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad we are able to help!

January 6, 2021

The best service! Amazing App I highly recommend! Super easy to use , try it you won't regret it!!!!!!!!!!

Mini Moto Toys
Time spent using app: 5 months
merchbees replied January 6, 2021

Such a great review! Thanks for choosing and recommending Merchbees Low Stock Alert!

January 3, 2021

after using for 3 months. it definitely suit my needs and solve my problem. it will be great if you can also add a maximum stock level

East Ocean Aquatic
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 months
merchbees replied January 4, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We have already added your feature request to the roadmap!

December 15, 2020

The support staff for this app is truly amazing. Quickly answers your questions. If you have an unusual situation they will try and find a workable solution. Excellent experience which is hard to come by in this day and age.

Paxton Hardware ltd
Time spent using app: 11 days
merchbees replied December 17, 2020

We're happy to help, thanks so much for sharing your experience!

Edited December 14, 2020

Just what I needed to help me create reports of exactly what I need to order. You can set up different reorder amounts for individual items. I can set a different report for each supplier. I like how you can exclude certain items such as items which are marked as to continue to sell when out stock. They seem to understand your needs. Love how you can schedule them as well as request an immediate report.
It's also a good price, not too pricey.

Crafty Girl Maria
Time spent using app: 19 days
merchbees replied December 14, 2020

December 7, 2020

This is a great app! It does exactly what it should and is very simple to set up. We recommend this app to anyone who needs this functionality.

Fabula Nebulae LLC
Time spent using app: 6 months
merchbees replied December 7, 2020

December 4, 2020

Intuitive app to use, they added a new inventory sort option quickly. Using this daily to inform our team of the inventory status of all items

Loop Earplugs EU
Belgium
merchbees replied December 5, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We are pleased to develop such great features like the ones requested by you.

December 1, 2020

This app is invaluable for me to keep an eye on my stock levels. It is so easy because I now receive email notifications of any low stock so that I can re-order or adjust before they run out on my website :-)

essentoils.co.za
South Africa
merchbees replied December 1, 2020

We're happy to help, thanks so much for sharing your experience!

November 30, 2020

I just wanted this App to make sure my stock levels never ran low and it does just that, does what it says on the tin! :-)

Simply Antivirus
merchbees replied November 30, 2020

Thank you for your kind review! Glad we are able to help!