Merchbees Low Stock Alert

Merchbees Low Stock Alert

by merchbees

Inventory Management: Low Inventory Alert & Out of Stock Alert

Decorotika

Excellent app for free. Highly recommend! It easily allows you to track your inventory. I am wondering whether the low stock alert threshold can be set up differently for each product or SKU, for example, 5 fo A product, 10 for B product etc. If it does would be fantastic.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your review! We are actively working on this feature and it will be ready soon. We sent the details about workarounds to achieve the same behavior to your communication email.

Feature release update: As we promised, this feature is live! 🥳

PRIOR SHOP

This app is brilliant and so is the customer service.
I have a little homewares shop and it's a Sale Or Return Artist's Co-op set up. This app allows me to easily track what has been sold and the commission I need to pay the artists.

August 10, 2020

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear Merchbees Low Stock Alert is helping to track your inventory.

Crimson and Clover Studio

Love this app! It helps me keep everything in order. I don't know why I need to have 100 characters for a Shopify review.

July 30, 2020

We are happy to hear that Merchbees helps to manage your inventory. Thank you for your lovely review and your time for each character!

The Feed

Great app! Instant alerts let you know once a product is sold out or low and then do not notify you again until that stock has been replenished. It's perfect and the slack integration is great.

July 13, 2020

Thanks for your great review and for choosing Merchbees!

Democratic Gallery

Easy and works great!
No issues, a perfect way to get alerts for low stock.
I warmly recommend this!

July 7, 2020

Such a great review! Thanks for choosing and recommending Merchbees Low Stock Alert!

Accidental Brewery & Micropub

This is a great product and very useful. It works as advertised and lets you know when your stock reaches a certain level.

July 7, 2020

Thank you for your excellent review!

Canada Greenhouse Kits

I am using this app which allow me to control my Inventory.
Absolutely a must have app when running low on inventory.
I can now post low number of units to sell (customer buy more when they see that only a few left) and I know with this app it will always remind me to add more units one I have 1 left.
Work great on High ticket price products.
Canada-Greenhouse-Kits.ca
Thanks

July 7, 2020

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear Merchbees Low Stock Alert is helping to control and track your inventory.

Store 974 | ستور ٩٧٤

The customer support is awesome! They even implemented the features that we had requested for!

We even requested for new features to which they said that it's work in progress. Overall an awesome app.

July 5, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We are pleased to develop such great features like the ones requested by you.

Floby Överskottslager AB

Very useful app and friendly and service-minded customer support!
I'm surprised how useful this app actually is to us and I have nothing but good experiences, all around so far.

June 25, 2020

Thanks for the excellent review!

GSM SOLUTION PVT LTD

good support and nice work , i hope in future give more update for happy customer and i love this app

June 16, 2020

Thank you for your nice review. We keep improving Merchbees with useful features for happy customer :) Stay tuned!