Low Stock Alert & Forecasting

Low Stock Alert & Forecasting

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
May 11, 2022

Thanks for your wonderful work ! This app is so good ! No problem now with the stock in our differents buisiness.

Les Bijoux de Marilou
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 3, 2022

This app is fantastic for what we need! Support very helpful and friendly. I'm very happy with this app!

THE FIGHTING ROOSTER
Time spent using app: 9 months
merchbees replied April 4, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are always here to help! 🤗

March 25, 2022

This app is the best!!!!! We have been dealing with low stock / out of stock issues for years! Now with Merchbees I get notifications separately for every time an item is sold out. Also, it has different filters that you can use to modify your notifications, So I will say Merchbees you guys killed it!!! Thank youuuuu

Magnolia Fashion Wholesale
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
merchbees replied April 4, 2022

Such a great review!💛 We are happy to hear that Merchbees helps to manage your low inventory items!

March 16, 2022

I am using the app to see what product variants are low in stock and to receive an email alert notifying me when they are low. I had a question about why a some sku's were not showing the inventory quantity currently and used the chat box and in less then 1 min they had cleared up my concerns. Quick and responsive, easy to work with. Love this app!

IVF Store
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
merchbees replied March 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that Merchbees helps to manage your low inventory items. It is also great to hear that are you satisfied with our customer support.💛

February 9, 2022

We found the app to be very useful in keeping up with our inventory levels well before running out of stock. The interface is very easy to use.

Braniff Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 4, 2022

This app is SO fast and easy to set up with advanced triggers. I have it set up to send an instant email when any variant is sold out ... excluding discontinued items. Having the product tag exclusion is so helpful, because then my email/inbox won't get cluttered with a bunch of emails for products we aren't planning to restock. (Plus, my production manager often does not know what styles are discontinued, so now he isn't getting a bunch of irrelevant emails) Thank you!!

Eagle Rock WERKSHOP
Time spent using app: 3 months
merchbees replied January 4, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are happy to hear that Merchbees meets your expectations! 😊

December 25, 2021

First, this app works perfectly and is flawless and it is as described. All my products are connected to my supplier, my supplier doesn't change the QTY of inventory if I have them set up as variants. The only way for me to get around this was to use Merchbees Low Stock Alert. Now I receive a low stock alert on the individual product, I then can go into the "variant' product I set up and manually change the inventory so I don't sell a product that actually may have run out. This app has literally saved me hours and hours of searching product inventory that hits a certain qty. Secondly, the support I have received from Merchbees is second to none! Communication is clear, friendly and professional. I highly recommend everyone use this app in their store/s, it's a no-brainer, it will help you keep up with any stock that runs low so you won't miss or most importantly forget. It is certainly worth the money and saves all low inventory headaches. A+++ from me. Thanks, Merchbees for such a fantastic, time-saving app.

Petoogle - Australian Online Pet Store Supplies
Time spent using app: About 1 year
merchbees replied December 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing review!😍 We are happy to hear that Merchbees helps to manage your low inventory items and makes your life easier. It is also great to hear that you satisfied with our customer support. If you ever need anything, we are always here to help!

December 14, 2021

Our store is not connected tot he warehouse. I use this app to ensure I am on top of inventory levels, it has prevented us from selling out of stock items.

gabrielcosmetics
Time spent using app: 14 days
merchbees replied December 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are happy to hear that Merchbees help to track low stock items. 😊

December 13, 2021

Is the perfect solution for our store and customer service is amazing! It is easy to use and customizable.

Betr Health
Time spent using app: 7 days
merchbees replied December 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are always here to help!

December 6, 2021

We use this app to help us keep up with demand for our website, we very much enjoy the ease and flexibility this app provides us with.

Haand
Time spent using app: About 1 year
merchbees replied December 9, 2021

We're happy to help, thank you so much for sharing your experience!