Merchbees Low Stock Alert

Merchbees Low Stock Alert

by merchbees

Inventory Management: Low Inventory Alert & Out of Stock Alert

essentoils.co.za

This app is invaluable for me to keep an eye on my stock levels. It is so easy because I now receive email notifications of any low stock so that I can re-order or adjust before they run out on my website :-)

December 1, 2020

We're happy to help, thanks so much for sharing your experience!

Simply Antivirus

I just wanted this App to make sure my stock levels never ran low and it does just that, does what it says on the tin! :-)

November 30, 2020

Thank you for your kind review! Glad we are able to help!

PocoPet Ultralight Dog Carrier

Great app, sends me a daily email with low stock levels - exactly as I needed! Highly recommend installing.

November 30, 2020

Such a great review! Thanks for choosing and recommending Merchbees Low Stock Alert!

Le Mini Macaron Europe

I love this app, it helps us to manage stock. And I absolutely love their stock alerts, that you can configure based on your needs. Thanks!!

November 26, 2020

Thank you for your lovely review! We're happy to hear that Merchbees helps you to manage inventory!

Emerald City Comics

Great daily email reminder of what sold out on our online shop! We can quickly check physical inventory in our store to see if we can put each item back on the online shop!

November 10, 2020

We're happy to help, thanks so much for sharing your experience!

Tony Ray

Awesome app to notify me when items are low. Love the slack integration and I'm able to get away with the free forever plan right now. Definitely recommend it and I will gladly start paying once I need more features. Also, love the inventory value feature they just added! Super helpful too see inventory value by cost and retail value side by side.

October 16, 2020

Thanks for your great review and for choosing Merchbees!

ChicknLegs

It works well. I use it to get alerts each morning to make sure my inventory is correct so I don't sell something I don't have.

September 23, 2020

Thanks for your great review and for choosing Merchbees!

Europa Fresh

The app is a god-send for a store like mine with hundreds of products and variants. If like me, you regularly top-up your inventory with deliveries and either need a "shopping list" or order list, there is no simpler method of getting that list than this app.

Once you set it up, it will save you hours! I have my app set up to give me email alerts for products on the morning that I physically visit particular suppliers, but also I have other alerts set-up for real time alerts for suppliers who I place orders online with! I can just print out my shopping list anytime, from anywhere in the world!

September 16, 2020

Thanks for your excellent review! We're happy to hear Merchbees Low Stock Alert is helping to control and track your inventory.

Pnuma Outdoors

This app was incredibly easy to get going. I have alerts running by a variation for some products and for colors across the whole site. Now I don't have to constantly monitor inventory levels. Highly recommend.

September 2, 2020

JigMasters

Would give them 10 stars if I could, GREAT customer support & actually listened to recommendations. Have a very good app to begin with but understood my needs and are willing to improve it that much more!

August 14, 2020

Thanks for the excellent review! Our primary motivation is to keep improving Merchbees Low Stock Alert based on customer's needs/feedback. We will do our best to provide customer-oriented product development.