Collect Customer Data
NEW FORMS BY MESA. Collect customer information anywhere! Add checkout forms, send post-purchase surveys, save customer profiles and more.
A Better Way To Work
Simplify the workload required to keep your business running. Enjoy some peace of mind that your business is running in the right direction.
Your Apps Working Together
Expand your reach to any internet-connected app without custom code. View your business through a single lens for better decision-making.
About Mesa ‑ Workflow Automation
Get the competitive edge with this exclusive expansion pack for Shopify.
Connecting your apps to Mesa can eliminate the daily chaos and lighten your workload. Achieve new heights with unique experiences for your business and customers alike.
Join 500+ DTC brands automating with Mesa.
NEW BUILT-IN APP: FORMS
Collect customer information from anywhere and route submissions to any app. Replace your single-feature apps with Forms by Mesa and get more done! Save data to Google Sheets, send confirmation emails to customers and notify your staff’s Slack channel all at the same time.
Mesa's collection of pre-built solutions help you get more done today:
- Add a free gift when an order meets qualifying criteria
- Send an email or SMS when an order gets delayed in transit
- Auto-tag orders from customers with multiple open orders
- Capture payment after an order passes fraud analysis
- Work with file formats like .csv and XML and save them to FTP or Dropbox
- Schedule theme changes ahead of time
- Copy products and orders between multiple Shopify stores
- Sync data with Google Sheets to build custom reports
- Build a custom loyalty program to reward top customers
- Send customers a "welcome" message when their order arrives
- Automatically tag expedited orders to ensure priority handling
- Auto-invite customers after their first order
Built-in workflow apps
Creative experiences require clever tools. Make workflow solutions as unique as your brand:
- Scheduling — set recurring tasks or run one-time events
- Delays — put actions on hold before moving to the next step
- Email — send email notifications to anyone, anytime
- Images — manipulate images for consistency
- Forms — collect submissions and route data anywhere
- SMS — send text message notifications to anyone, anytime
- Approvals — request approval before a workflow continues
- FTP — upload or download CSV files or other flat files
Widely approachable. Deeply technical.
Anyone comfortable with software can appreciate Mesa's workflow builder, but advanced users fall in love with its power. Mesa connects with Shopify's entire API, including features that are only available to Plus stores and apps like POS and Flow. It's easy to receive application webhooks and work with all types of API endpoints.
If you have specific integration requirements, lift the hood on any automation to add custom liquid code.
Features like detailed logging, task inspection, and replays let Mesa handle sophisticated connections to any online system.
Bots are the opposite of our customer success team. We're real people that provide meaningful help every step of the way. Want to talk about an idea you've got? Need help dialing things in? No sweat, we've got you covered!
- Google Sheets,
- Odoo ERP,
- Salesforce CRM,
- +40 more retail apps
Pricing 14-day free trial
$0.01 per automation
$0.005 per automation
$0.0025 per automation
$0.001 per automation
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Thank you very much Mesa for setting up a QA workflow. Very helpful and reactive team. Quite a powerful tool!
My Breed Is Best
The app has many capabilities that will be useful for my business. Quick and helpful responses from the support team, shoutout to Abby who helped to customize my workflow within 1 day of reaching out. Great customer service.
Support has been a great help in building workflows that do exactly what we needed. We will definitely keep on using this app in the future.