Mesa

Mesa

by ShopPad Inc.

The no-code automation platform that's built for eCommerce

Primally Pure

The customer support team is UNREAL. Answered my questions in a timely manner and went so above and beyond to help me.

Cartooniste Shop

ShoPad built a perfect eco system with all previous apps (infinite options, uploadery etc...) and having now MESA on top of all these apps is just the perfect call : default templates already allow to interact with lot of connectors, and if necessary you could custom code yourself and request expertise developers from their team. 100% recommended

Club de Brodeuses

The app really help me automate some tasks that initally take a LOT of times to do, so we can focus on more important ones for scaling the busines. And ShopPad has one of the best customer support in the world, they'll do their best to help you. Thank's a lot !

PatchPanel

Need to make a thing do another thing? That's about as broad of a description as you need to work with MESA.

I must say that my experience is something that I never expected. After reaching out to MESA to ask if a certain automation was possible, I was quickly given the golden ticket to solve one of my processes that takes us A LOT OF TIME.

They even offered to build it for me, and at a ridiculously low price. To make it even better, it took only days to produce. I think more time was spent waiting for me to respond to emails than they spent working. That was refreshing.

I'm excited for every future possibility we have using MESA. I haven't even figured out what all of the possibilities are yet, but I'm pretty sure they can do it.

The Pedla

Great app for streamlining processes. The support team were incredibly helpful in assisting with implementation.