Message Mate Texting Platform

Message Mate Texting Platform

by OwnerListens Inc

Convert more customers with the convenience of texting

U-Neek Boutique

Best chat app if you do customer support yourself. It has a modern pop-up help button, it disguises your real phone number, and simply forwards text messages to your actual phone where you can just text back to respond. It's the easiest way to help customers.

Would you rather have to open a 3rd party app or your laptop to help someone out? Instead, you can just get a text and respond immediately. This is the best chat app out there. Convenient for you and for the customer. Honestly, I use it on every Shopify store I run and any I will open in the future. Customers absolutely love it because they almost always get an instant response from me (Unless I'm sleeping obviously) tough to beat that.

Super easy to set up, easy to customize, choose your area code, help customers directly from your phone. This isn't a fake review, this app is literally just that dope. If you aren't using Message Mate as a solo-entrepreneur you are making a mistake.

**Update** I had to use their customer support. You just text a phone number and instantly connect with a real human. You tell them your problem and they fix. My issue was fixed within 10 text messages back and forth.

Heyday Footwear

I switched from live chat to message mate because it's simpler to manage, easier for our customers to text us right from heydayfootwear.com since 83% of our traffic is mobile and simply works. The Message Mate team has been super easy to work with and have even helped us with other business advice outside of their own app. When a vendor goes above and beyond to ensure their clients are successful, that's a winning team!

VitaminQuick

Customers want quick answers and instead of taking lengthy phone calls we use this app and messaging makes it easy to boost sales and assure your customers you are always there.
Excellent app 10 stars

Simple Fishing

The best way to communicate with customers. It's faster than email or chat and is the preferred method of communication with millennials. I don't hesitate to recommend this app to anyone who is looking for ways to communicate with current and potential customers.

K9 Nutra

Great app with excellent support! Message Mate has provided a big improvement in the way we interact with our customers. The ability to text back and forth easily allows us to provide immediate responses and continue a running conversation until their inquiry is resolved. Much quicker than regular email and without the hassle. The dashboard layout is clean and easy to use and provides a history of your conversations for future reference if required.Support is superb! Prompt responses to inquiries and a desire to make the app a success for your business.

All in all, this might just be the best website communication app available for Shopify. Definitely worth your consideration.

Yoyoloco

Message Mate is a great app with an easy interface for customers to ask quick questions or engage in longer conversations - usually about product advice or recommendations. A very high percentage of our inquiries result in an immediate online sale or direct order through the Shopify draft order system. Selling specialized products to a wide variety of ages, we find our customers enjoy the informal, personal, timely and non-threatening nature of dialog via text.

Orglamix

One of my favorite Shopify apps! It's super easy to set up and use. My customers love having the option to text us. It's faster then email, chat or voice. I never miss an opportunity to connect with my customers. This app is a must for any ecommerce business.

Cherie Devilles Play Room

makes dealing with small issues the customer is having fast and easy! Deff gets me more sales!!

Zen Threads

An extremely helpful app for any e-commerce! I love having this service as an option for our customers to contact us, rather than email or voice. Text messages can be routed to your cell, or we can respond to to the text via email. This way I never miss an opportunity to connect with my customers. A must for any online business on the go!

Langsurastore

Absolutely the best app I have downloaded for my shop! Can't tell you how many sales we've gotten from speaking to customers on Message Mate. The convenience of having answer questions from your phone is a life saver. Downloading this app is a no brainer :)

Previous 1