Facebook Marketing

Facebook Marketing | Reviews

by 🥇Copilot USA

Recover Abandoned Carts with a Facebook Chat Bot

natural jules beauty

Iv only just installed it but I received excellent customer service to help me install the app and customise it

Global Markt

LK’s Boutique

Best app for messenger, I've tried many many apps and this one is by far the best. It's super easy to set up and understand! I love that I can offer discounts, that it send notifications to browsing customers and cart reminders. Most of all their customer service is amazing!!! I had issues because of the many apps that I had, they worked with me and followed up until the issues were fixed. Thank you for such an amazing service and an amazing app!!

The Shop @ RCCW

I heard about this app from our agency friends and I'm quite IMPRESSED by it! We're not totally ecommerce gurus but I would say this app makes us look like we are! We had a couple setup questions and their support team got us all straightened out. It does what it says it does and I'm happy we're making new "connections" with our customers.

TripTarp

This app has been a great addition to my store, driving sales and keeping customers engaged. Download it.