Metafields Guru , 273 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for simplifying metafield management, highlighting features like the Excel-like editor, bulk editing, and automation. It's praised for its smooth performance, quick support, and ability to manage product data not included in Shopify's native exports. The app is scalable, suitable for both small and large stores, and has reportedly improved SEO performance for some. It also supports multiple languages, enhancing its accessibility.

Edited January 1, 2023

This is a nice extension, it just won't allow you in "More filters" or "Tagged" to actually type out your tags to filter out the data because the space bar will not work and you can only type one word out which means you'll do most of the work manually if you can't filter your products.

I really need help here and if this is not a function, I would like the team to update the app. I have too many products to work with and add metafields.

Irma's Hairem
5 months using the app
256 Development replied December 29, 2022

Luckily, it turned out to be a temporary glitch of the internet browser. Which means that the app works perfectly fine.
Thank you for taking your time to investigate the issue and updating your review 😊

Cheers,
Sasha Kachkovskyi
 Co-founder & CEO
256 Development

October 11, 2021

I got initially frustrated trying to set this up for use with the new 2.0 theme metafields, but the dev team (CEO actually) stepped in to help me within minutes of emailing. Screen cast and multiple emails later, I am one happy user. HIGHLY RECCOMEND!

Popov Leather
4 days using the app
Edited February 6, 2023

I'm just starting to use the Guru app and I love it already!
It greatly facilitates the task of creating my product sheets.
I ran into a problem with the text formatting of my meta fields.
I contacted customer service and Oleksandr got back to me instantly!
He solved my problem with kindness and professionalism.
I am delighted and I recommend ++ the Guru app.

La Maison Tricolore
France
3 days using the app
March 28, 2022

Great customer support and the app works really well. It probably saved me 100s of hours already which of course saves 1000s of $$$ in return very happy and thanks!

Salty Mermaid Swim
3 days using the app
Edited April 15, 2021

Not only is this app super useful and easy to use but their customer service is top notch! I reached out and Sasha replied almost instantly and was super helpful. I 100% recommend this app for anyone looking to expand the options in their theme.

HairMax Australia
September 1, 2022

Easy to use App with an awesome UX and competent Developer Team. Even in the free version this App helps me a lot in handling my meta fields. If I encounter an Issue with the app, the support is super friendly and helped me out...

Trend1Products
Saudi Arabia
About 1 month using the app
September 12, 2022

This app helps in solving major problems. Very helpful team and great service. I have so many products and variants, it has now become much easier to manage them with this app.

Salamanca Leathers
India
September 27, 2019

Exactly what we needed to manage a fairly large list of individual product specifications. Super fast and helpful support, highly recommend this app

eTrikes Canada
January 21, 2023

App is good and support is very helpful and attentive to our requests! We will keep using this app and provide feedback.

Princessly
China
October 26, 2021

The app works seamlessly for Shopify! I am super-pleased with this app and appreciate its efficient customer service. Sasha Kachkovskyi quickly responded to my problem and provided a detailed and clear solution after I submitted the support ticket. Thumbs up for the awesome support rendered!!!!!

TurboAnt