Metafields Guru

Browser extension | Metafield sets | Bulk editor,import/export

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Metafields Guru

kadoonpro

Location Saudi Arabia

Sasha is a great person that supports morning/noon and night and even on Saturday night and Sunday and this is why she deserves 6 stars not only 5. totally recommended.

RVMP || Coming Soon

Wow! This app is awesome, my favorite app on the Shopify App Store! I am a first-time user of Metafields Guru but I wish I would have used this on ALL past projects, it's exactly what I have needed for many years! Works as described+ AND they have fantastic customer support. Great product! Highly recommend.

hedgehogdryer

Location Norway

Great app, using it on many stores already. The interface is very intuitive, and I see the new iterations have nice graphics as well.

mazi + zo

I use metafields guru for two v. different reasons and both work like a charm:
1. I use a metafield to display some extra copy next to prices on my store 2. I also use a field to suppress some products from site search which is a great workaround for products that only appear on an affiliate channel. Sasha is extremely responsive and helpful.

honeycombliving

Location Australia

This app is great and so easy to use. It has saved so much time in my ecommerce store. The support is incredible too, so helpful and clear in providing help and instructions. I appreciate all your help. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this app to anyone.

Taos Footwear Sandbox

I've saved myself weeks of work utilizing the export/import feature for ALL of my products and their sometimes 14 metafields! I cannot speak highly enough about their support team too, as they are QUICK, responsive, accurate, clear & concise to every single inquiry I've brought up - and I can be very needed!

Crossfire Welders

Sasha went above and beyond to help us. Not only was the problem not based from the app, he still took exhaustive steps to help us work through it. Great app, even better customer service. Thank you for your help.

Fountainhall Wines

I have looked at a number of other Metafield apps & this one blows the others out of the water. The features are amazing & the support is excellent too. I can't recommend this app enough. It has saved me hours of time.

CushionDept.com

Reached out to support for some help and we received a reply almost instantly. Great app and great customer service! Would recommend.

Pearl Baby Store

I have no problem recommending this app for your website. It gives added flexibility and is easy to implement. One of the most amazing things is the support available, it really is second to none.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17