Metafields Guru

Metafields Guru

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
256 Development
October 15, 2022

Rare five star rating for me. Simple and straightforward to use, cheap non-subscription option, and stellar customer service. Great app!

Red Beauty Textiles
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 6, 2022

Great app! Backed up with outstanding support that is helpful and expedient. It not only met our expectations but exceeded them.

Banana Manor Rug Company
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
October 5, 2022

This app is great! The customer service team is very helpful and easy to work with. Sasha goes out of his way every time we contact him, which makes us feel good as a client who uses this app often for our business needs. Sasha has deep technical hands-on knowledge and is always there when we need him. A great company that really cares about its clients' needs. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone who likes to use Metafields Guru app.

Happy Valley Seeds
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 5, 2022

Excellent app, really makes managing metafields so much easier! Great support team, too. Thanks guys!

HighPowered Fitness
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 30, 2022

The Metafields Guru app works well for our needs. We have been using it now for a couple of months. In the beginning it was hard to dive into all the aspects of the app but Sasha was there every step of the way. His support was more than amazing! He worked tirelessly to guide me and answer my questions. He was always there within minutes and took the time for back and forth emails which were detailed with screenshots and explanations he manually created specifically to answer the many questions I had. I have been in this business for many years and Sasha's support is second to none. I highly recommend the app and the support.

Seginus Lighting