Metafields Guru

Metafields Guru

by 256 Development

Expand the functionality of your store. Simply and for free.

The Fire Hose Store

I have used this tool thousands of times over the last 6 months. Never needed support! It's so easy and straight forward. I really can't wait for the bulk editor to be finished, that will make this app a real powerhouse. Keep up the good work guys.

EnjoySmiling.com

Gets the job done and its free. I was recommended another metafields apps, but then I saw this one, tried it out, and it works.

PM Medical Supplies

Excellent application! That it comes for free is of course perfect but its really the features and that is just works what makes this application so great.

Nomad Chocolate

I use this app for product review and to show product information. The support team is amazing. I had a small issue and their support team was great. The respond time was great and they took their time to help me solve my problem. Great team and great app.

dealsfreegifts

Metafields Guru customer service is so good, they even helped me customize part of the code and this is beyond their work visits. I highly recommend this free app.

Karma K. Weddings

It's absolutely perfect! Easy to use...does what I want (I'm adding extra info to individual products). Thank you so much!

Pura Fibra Gear

Super happy with their app. Easy to use, helpful. Excellent. Fully recommend if you need to add any metafields or tags to your customers or products.
Thanks you so much!

Seriously FAB®

My website guy installed this app to do some extra display features. However, when I needed to update some SKUs, I had minimal understanding about how to use it! I contacted support @ 256 and they were VERY helpful! They took a look at what I was trying to do and gave me critical feedback that will allow me to get the issue solved and the SKUs up and running. Super impressed and grateful! Thanks guys!!

KANAMED

saved me lot of time getting new layouts - happy with that and i wish they can add lead gen pages - that will be amazing

Spiritwood Tea Collective

Easy to use. Experienced no flaws. I just wanted to add and edit metafields and this does the trick.