Metafields Guru

Browser extension | Metafield sets | Bulk editor,import/export

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Metafields Guru

Silicone Lovers Sex Dolls

Incredible app and incrediblyy fast & efficient customer support. Highly recommended. Performs exactly as required.

Motion Stamp

Customer support was very helpful and prompt. They have assisted me twice now in helping me understand how to better use and integrate their app with my Shopify store. I'll be continuing with this app for sure.

Goodwin Smith

great app, love the interface and features. Support is fantastic, quick and very helpful. I've installed on all 3 of my shopify stores.

Simply Magnetic Me

Metafields Guru has one of the best customer services. Sasha was very knowledgeable and helpful. Great app!

ketolibriyum

Great app that allows us to customize product pages, hide products from site as needed. Great responsive support that goes out of their way to help. We do not have a dev team - and this app allows us to complete work easily.

Carrytales

I love this app for working with meta fields in shopify. Their support is amazing, very quick to respond and extremely helpful.

Sage and Paige USA

Sasha prompts response our enquiry and helped to sort the root cause and well managed the communication. Love to chat again.

ASfoods

We have been using this app for a long time. It is perfect for our store, we use metafields to set the nutritional values ​​of each product. The support is excellent|

TurboAnt

The app works seamlessly for Shopify! I am super-pleased with this app and appreciate its efficient customer service. Sasha Kachkovskyi quickly responded to my problem and provided a detailed and clear solution after I submitted the support ticket. Thumbs up for the awesome support rendered!!!!!

CD-Soft

An easy to use app that will save us lots of clicks, time and frustration. Truly excellent customer service and support. Highly recommend this app.