Metafields Guru

Browser extension | Metafield sets | Bulk editor,import/export

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Metafields Guru

Vert Beauty

Great customer service, Sasha is super fast to respond and is very determined to get your problem fixed.

Feed Me Fight Me

Easy to navigate, great customer service. Would recommend using! Makes modifying your site a breeze.

The Sign Shed

Very useful app for creating and modifying the new Shopify Metafields data for your website. Very fast and helpful support. Highly recommended by The Sign Shed.

Geecomfy

This app is very useful to me, and the customer service is very good and timely. Sasha was very patient and helped me solve the problems I encountered perfectly. Thank you!

Art for Youth

I used this app to add some extra fields to my products, which are artworks - things like dimensions, the artwork medium and whether it is framed or unframed. I found useful instructions on how to display the metafields on my product pages. I needed extra support to add a field to my collections and the support was really excellent and prompt.

Art on a Postcard - The Hepatitis C Trust

Amazing capability and excellent support - resolved our issue in a matter of minutes :) thank you!!

Willa's

This app makes it easy to handle metafields. Plus their support is quick to respond and very helpful!

hooshopping.com

I use this app to help me do a lot product operate. It it useful and the supporting is convenience. Recommend.

chilwellness

There were some issues with recent Shopify changes, images wouldn't display properly. Reaching out to support I solved it in a matter of 1 hour, despite not having a live chat! App works great as well, thanks Sasha!

DRINKZ

Had an issue with Metafield images suddenly not showing. Contacted support and, without them being at fault in the first place, the issue was resolved immediately. Free app with this tier of support? Easy 5/5.