Metafields Guru

Browser extension | Metafield sets | Bulk editor,import/export

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Metafields Guru

iL Tutto

Location Australia

Very good application with many suitable features to meet the requirements on our site
Enthusiastic support team, always replying to me promptly when I have problems to solve

Brunott Juwelier

Location Netherlands

Extremely handy app! And best support. This saved us hundreds and hundreds of hours. Adding information to metafields goes so easy.

Roff Milling

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

Best Metafields app out there. I like the extension that allows you to edit directly on the product, and it would be great if you could do it on blogs and pages as well.

Esen Electric

Great app! works really well and Sasha is extremely helpful and pleasant when solving an issue. Thanks ;)

FrazerPart Porsche Parts & Spares

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I can only admire Sasha and his team. Given the extremely difficult conditions they are currently working and living under, Sasha personally provided non-stop tech support from late Friday afternoon through to the Sunday evening.
This is exactly how Shopify Apps & associated Tech Support should be. A fantastic app with even better tech support.

Die Stadtgärtner

Location Germany

Super App hilft mir bei der täglichen Arbeit. Super schneller und gute Support. Kann ich nur empfehlen

© GreenPan Official Store

We have been using the app for about a year - we have not had any issues. If we do have questions, the service team gets back to us right away!

Sparkln

I have received THE BEST customer service from Sasha. His response were super fast and to the point. I tried all the other metafield apps and I can say without a doubt that this one is the GURU of them all. It's very easy to use, but their customer service makes the whole process even easier. I needed to import thousands of different lines to different products and this app did the matching/importing under 10 minutes! Additionally you don't have to pay for any monthly membership, you can just pay as you go (pay only for the imports/exports/edits that you have used). This makes this app not only the easiest app to use for the job but also the cheapest! I will be looking forward for any new apps from 256 Development!

WaterField Designs

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We've been using this app for some time now; never had any problems. However, when we did have one, Support was quick to get involved and help resolve. I love their attention to service.

IGI COMICS

Time spent using app Over 1 year

By far the best customer service I have experienced using Shopify Apps. Sasha was super-fast responding to my initial customer support request and all follow up messages. I am a total beginner using metafields, Sasha was fantastic explaining everything in detail and then fixing all the problems I was having creating metafields for my website. 5***** service! :)