Metafields Guru

Metafields Guru

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
June 20, 2022

I used to this app to bulk add/edit meta fields for my store. This app is very user friendly and easy to use. I want give a special shout out to Sasha from the development team because I had a very specific issue I needed to get done. He personally reached out to me and helped me to the best as he could and I can not thank him enough. Great app and great support from the team. What else can you ask for in an App?

Momeni
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited June 15, 2022

This is a great app, that allows you to edit the raw metafields for everything quickly and easily. The interface is clean, and updating metafields takes no time at all, and the app itself is bloat free - adding no code to your theme (for basic metafield editing at least, I have not done anything with advanced features) The app comes with a free tier that is fully featured, and gives you a bunch of credits to do things like bulk updating, which is a nice bonus. Other apps of this type restrict what you can edit on the free tier, if it is even available. I experienced some problems with high CPU usage but these were localised to a specific hardware configuration, and were resolved quickly by the development team. All in all I'm very satisfied with this app and would not hesitate to recommend it to others.

U Perform
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 8, 2022

Great product. Very easy to use, and saves a massive amount of time with bulk edits. The development team is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend.

Grow Organic
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 2, 2022

Legitimately one of the most delightful pieces of software I've ever used. And I'm a software developer.

photomaps.com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 25, 2022

Fantastic app with a fast and professional tech support! With the newly introduced metafields creation withing shopify admin, this app is a must-have to manage them.
Thank you Sasha for you courteous and professional assistance.

Artistica.com
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 22, 2022

Sasha is a great person that supports morning/noon and night and even on Saturday night and Sunday and this is why she deserves 6 stars not only 5. totally recommended.

kadoonpro
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 19, 2022

Wow! This app is awesome, my favorite app on the Shopify App Store! I am a first-time user of Metafields Guru but I wish I would have used this on ALL past projects, it's exactly what I have needed for many years! Works as described+ AND they have fantastic customer support. Great product! Highly recommend.

RVMP || Coming Soon
Time spent using app: 8 days
May 17, 2022

Great app, using it on many stores already. The interface is very intuitive, and I see the new iterations have nice graphics as well.

hedgehogdryer
Norway
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
Edited May 12, 2022

I use metafields guru for two v. different reasons and both work like a charm:
1. I use a metafield to display some extra copy next to prices on my store 2. I also use a field to suppress some products from site search which is a great workaround for products that only appear on an affiliate channel. Sasha is extremely responsive and helpful.

mazi + zo
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 6, 2022

This app is great and so easy to use. It has saved so much time in my ecommerce store. The support is incredible too, so helpful and clear in providing help and instructions. I appreciate all your help. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this app to anyone.

honeycombliving