Metafields Guru

Metafields Guru

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
May 4, 2022

I've saved myself weeks of work utilizing the export/import feature for ALL of my products and their sometimes 14 metafields! I cannot speak highly enough about their support team too, as they are QUICK, responsive, accurate, clear & concise to every single inquiry I've brought up - and I can be very needed!

Taos Footwear Sandbox
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited April 26, 2022

Sasha went above and beyond to help us. Not only was the problem not based from the app, he still took exhaustive steps to help us work through it. Great app, even better customer service. Thank you for your help.

Crossfire Welders
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 19, 2022

I have looked at a number of other Metafield apps & this one blows the others out of the water. The features are amazing & the support is excellent too. I can't recommend this app enough. It has saved me hours of time.

Fountainhall Wines
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 18, 2022

Reached out to support for some help and we received a reply almost instantly. Great app and great customer service! Would recommend.

CushionDept.com
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 12, 2022

I have no problem recommending this app for your website. It gives added flexibility and is easy to implement. One of the most amazing things is the support available, it really is second to none.

Pearl Baby Store
Ireland
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 12, 2022

Big fan of Metafields Guru. The app allows us to add flexibility to our store using Metafields in an intuitive manner. The Sets feature is the killer feature as metafields often need some kind of schema to make sense. I recently reached out to support and received an excellent answer from Sasha outlining upcoming future improvements that addressed all of my concerns. Keep up the great work.

Front Of The Pack
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 5, 2022

I use this app to implement specifications and other fields in the front-end of our store that were not possible with the default meta fields from Shopify. I am happy with how this app works and would recommend it. The support is also very fast and helpfull.

Voltes
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 4, 2022

Metafield Guru is AWESOME!!!! Seriously went above and beyond to help troubleshoot, teach me what was wrong, and ultimately fixed our issue. I will spare you the boring details, but I'm overjoyed and delighted by their responsiveness and brilliance. Thank you again for your help!

LePrivé
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 4, 2022

Extremely helpful application with many features that help us save a lot of time. Great customer support from beginning to end of the process. The team are really informed and go the extra mile at every stage. I chatted with Sasha Kachkovskyi. He was very helpful and answered all my questions concerning my issue. I believe he had my interest at heart and found the best coverage for me. I would recommend them unreservedly.

Tech Legend
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 31, 2022

Sasha Kachkovskyi , they have the best customer service and fast reply, and they deals things very fast and professional, i would rate them with 5 stars. they're really awesome, and help me to solve the issues , right now, they are very good.

Tantaly