Metafields Guru

Browser extension | Metafield sets | Bulk editor,import/export

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Metafields Guru

Popov Leather

I got initially frustrated trying to set this up for use with the new 2.0 theme metafields, but the dev team (CEO actually) stepped in to help me within minutes of emailing. Screen cast and multiple emails later, I am one happy user. HIGHLY RECCOMEND!

LIVERPOOL LOS ANGELES

Absolutely would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to mass update metafields with ease. Sasha replied so quickly and went above and beyond to support our needs on the project. Thank you!

MoneyFyte

Absolutely love this app! I'm using it to make custom changes to my product pages which improve my conversion rate. Metafields Guru customer service is absolutely phenomenal. Sasha Kachkovskyi has been helping me with my website which goes beyond the Metafields Guru app. I could not be any happier with the service I've received! Thanks, Mike

Find Your/self Boxes

One of the most important things to have with an app is excellent customer service. Not being an expert with this app and having a developer install and set it up meant that I didn’t have a lot of background on how to operate this app on my own. When I reached out I received an almost immediate response with a plan of action. They went in and handled the issue for me and showed me step by step how they did it. I was thoroughly impressed with my experience and know that the right app was chosen for my site. Can’t say enough about how positive my experience was.

Doodle Me Do

Location Singapore

very easy to use and helpful team, quick to reply and provide a solution when I had an issue. Highly recommend

puremetics

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Awesome! The app always worked very well until we wanted to switch to a new theme and the product page tabs were no longer displayed correctly. That wasn't a bug of the app, but that of the new theme. After I had to wait several days for a response from Theme Support and had not yet received an answer, Sasha from Metafields Guru helped me within a few hours and even solved the problem for me. I think that is not a matter of course and speaks absolutely for great support from the app provider. Thanks very much :)

Vert Beauty

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great customer service, Sasha is super fast to respond and is very determined to get your problem fixed.

Feed Me Fight Me

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to navigate, great customer service. Would recommend using! Makes modifying your site a breeze.

The Sign Shed

Very useful app for creating and modifying the new Shopify Metafields data for your website. Very fast and helpful support. Highly recommended by The Sign Shed.

Geecomfy

This app is very useful to me, and the customer service is very good and timely. Sasha was very patient and helped me solve the problems I encountered perfectly. Thank you!