Metafields Guru

Browser extension | Metafield sets | Bulk editor,import/export

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Metafields Guru

Marianna Déri

Great service. They responded to my request immediately and solved the problem straight away. I would recommend to use the app.

The School of UX

Excellent extension to Shopify to add additional metadata for products and collections. Really easy to use through an embedded admin panel under each product page.

Saniswiss Malaysia

Great app. Undoubtedly the best app!! The support team was really helpful and manage to solve any of the issues you are facing

AIDAN WHITE

This apps is very helpful. It save time. Its very easy to use. I recommended.
You can create your bundles very quick.

Avenza Maps - Digital Map Store

App works perfectly, on every browser I tried (Chrome, Firefox) and support is very responsive. Works even for variant metafields.

VEGAMOUR

I have managed multiple MM brands on Shopify with several apps/integrations and funnily enough, this incredibly affordable app has had some of the best response times and support I've ever seen! Definitely pay for the upgrade if you are managing the site merchandising via Shopify it will save you hours of work.

TheBrooklynCoffee

I can not express how happy I am with the customer service that I was dealt with. I had many questions that their customer service team went above and beyond!!

Dermalume

Best shopify app sevice experience ever. Team is very efficient and supportive. Responded us within one hour. Even helped us out to fix a theme issue.

Sacred Surreal

This app saved me literally weeks or months of data entry. Super useful. I used it to automatically populate products with tab data and informational icons with blurbs. It would have been brutal to do this all manually.

Revival Retro

This app is intuitive and straightforward to use, highly recommended. You can bulk edit easily, and with confidence. The pricing is clear too.