Metafields Guru

Browser extension | Metafield sets | Bulk editor,import/export

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Metafields Guru

Grow Organic

Great product. Very easy to use, and saves a massive amount of time with bulk edits. The development team is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend.

photomaps.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Legitimately one of the most delightful pieces of software I've ever used. And I'm a software developer.

Artistica.com

Fantastic app with a fast and professional tech support! With the newly introduced metafields creation withing shopify admin, this app is a must-have to manage them.
Thank you Sasha for you courteous and professional assistance.

kadoonpro

Location Saudi Arabia

Sasha is a great person that supports morning/noon and night and even on Saturday night and Sunday and this is why she deserves 6 stars not only 5. totally recommended.

RVMP || Coming Soon

Wow! This app is awesome, my favorite app on the Shopify App Store! I am a first-time user of Metafields Guru but I wish I would have used this on ALL past projects, it's exactly what I have needed for many years! Works as described+ AND they have fantastic customer support. Great product! Highly recommend.

hedgehogdryer

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 12 hours

Great app, using it on many stores already. The interface is very intuitive, and I see the new iterations have nice graphics as well.

mazi + zo

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I use metafields guru for two v. different reasons and both work like a charm:
1. I use a metafield to display some extra copy next to prices on my store 2. I also use a field to suppress some products from site search which is a great workaround for products that only appear on an affiliate channel. Sasha is extremely responsive and helpful.

honeycombliving

Location Australia

This app is great and so easy to use. It has saved so much time in my ecommerce store. The support is incredible too, so helpful and clear in providing help and instructions. I appreciate all your help. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this app to anyone.

Taos Footwear Sandbox

I've saved myself weeks of work utilizing the export/import feature for ALL of my products and their sometimes 14 metafields! I cannot speak highly enough about their support team too, as they are QUICK, responsive, accurate, clear & concise to every single inquiry I've brought up - and I can be very needed!

Crossfire Welders

Time spent using app About 2 years

Sasha went above and beyond to help us. Not only was the problem not based from the app, he still took exhaustive steps to help us work through it. Great app, even better customer service. Thank you for your help.