Metafields Guru

Browser extension | Metafield sets | Bulk editor,import/export

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Metafields Guru

The Wood Bat Factory

I have used this app to help with managing metafields for some time now. Since Shopify has added metafields to it's core I thought this app might become less useful - but that hasn't been the case. I love the fact that you can use sets which help to apply your metafields to certain products based on filtering options, and allows you to create groups of metafields for a specific purpose or function. It also makes it easier to do more complex things with metafields, and makes it easier to manage metafields. The best part of this app is the support. I have asked several questions through the support board, and I always get the help I need - QUICKLY. I have been dealing with the CEO - Sasha - who has been gracious and helpful through every long-winded support questions (or series of questions) I have had. I would highly recommend this app.

heliguy™

Great organisation and management of metafields. Free plan is fully functional but missing a export and set features. Great for power users and developers. Better than Shopify's built in metafields (even 2.0).

côte&ciel APAC

The support is super helpful. Sasha spent time with me very patiently to go through all the issues I had and solved them 1 by 1. I would definitely recommend it

Nobelpfoten

Founder goes above and beyond to make everything perfect for us. Smart marketers use this app to place SEO content on places that others can reach (-; We recommend the tech and people with this app 100%

Popov Leather

I got initially frustrated trying to set this up for use with the new 2.0 theme metafields, but the dev team (CEO actually) stepped in to help me within minutes of emailing. Screen cast and multiple emails later, I am one happy user. HIGHLY RECCOMEND!

LIVERPOOL LOS ANGELES

Absolutely would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to mass update metafields with ease. Sasha replied so quickly and went above and beyond to support our needs on the project. Thank you!

MoneyFyte

Absolutely love this app! I'm using it to make custom changes to my product pages which improve my conversion rate. Metafields Guru customer service is absolutely phenomenal. Sasha Kachkovskyi has been helping me with my website which goes beyond the Metafields Guru app. I could not be any happier with the service I've received! Thanks, Mike

Find Your/self Boxes

One of the most important things to have with an app is excellent customer service. Not being an expert with this app and having a developer install and set it up meant that I didn’t have a lot of background on how to operate this app on my own. When I reached out I received an almost immediate response with a plan of action. They went in and handled the issue for me and showed me step by step how they did it. I was thoroughly impressed with my experience and know that the right app was chosen for my site. Can’t say enough about how positive my experience was.

Doodle Me Do

very easy to use and helpful team, quick to reply and provide a solution when I had an issue. Highly recommend

puremetics

Awesome! The app always worked very well until we wanted to switch to a new theme and the product page tabs were no longer displayed correctly. That wasn't a bug of the app, but that of the new theme. After I had to wait several days for a response from Theme Support and had not yet received an answer, Sasha from Metafields Guru helped me within a few hours and even solved the problem for me. I think that is not a matter of course and speaks absolutely for great support from the app provider. Thanks very much :)