Metafields Guru

Metafields Guru

by 256 Development

Browser extension | Metafield sets | Bulk editor,import/export

VEGAMOUR

I have managed multiple MM brands on Shopify with several apps/integrations and funnily enough, this incredibly affordable app has had some of the best response times and support I've ever seen! Definitely pay for the upgrade if you are managing the site merchandising via Shopify it will save you hours of work.

TheBrooklynCoffee

I can not express how happy I am with the customer service that I was dealt with. I had many questions that their customer service team went above and beyond!!

Dermalume

Best shopify app sevice experience ever. Team is very efficient and supportive. Responded us within one hour. Even helped us out to fix a theme issue.

Sacred Surreal

This app saved me literally weeks or months of data entry. Super useful. I used it to automatically populate products with tab data and informational icons with blurbs. It would have been brutal to do this all manually.

Revival Retro

This app is intuitive and straightforward to use, highly recommended. You can bulk edit easily, and with confidence. The pricing is clear too.

Thesem

I used the app to add more fields of description for my fashion e-commerce store. Originally I had a developer code the information into accordions 'material' and 'size & fit' but since changed over to a new theme, by which I needed to re-import all the existing description into the new theme. 256 Development for Metafields Guru provides such amazing customer service and is very knowledgeable in their area. They were able to help me right away and it was a great experience dealing with them. They were very responsive to my emails and enquiry and I would highly recommend them. If they had other apps I would definite check those out too because they are great people and I would trust to work with them again.

Vilbury London

Amazing app. Easy to use, great import and export function. I was able to create multiple metafields for a lot of products within a single import. The support team is quick, friendly, and very helpful!

Sonder Living Global

They are a great team. I can reach out to them quickly whenever I meet an issue. I 'm pretty satisfied with this app, especially for the new functions - bulk edit / import / export / etc, which really help to save me a lot of time. Great job!

Bella Vita Gifts & Interiors

they are great about following up on support requests as well as feature requests. It's good to see app developers constantly improving their products.

Kosher-wine.eu

We are using Metafields Guru mainly for product metafields, as an alternative for ''attributes'' as those are quite limited in default Shopify stores. I appreciate the fast customer support and the regular updates that add useful features.