Webify Metafields Editor

Bulk edit Metafields, import/export, Backup. OS 2.0 Compatible

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mommy Makeup

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Metafields are a Shopify secret weapon. Don't tell anyone. I have been using Metafields Editor for quite some time now at mommymakeup.com, and the app keeps getting better. Super happy with the interface and reliability. I can count on this app to not mangle my data (unlike another app that I used prior). 5-stars.

Subtech Safety Limited

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great App! - invaluable tool for editing and adding metafield data which has given me some hours back in my life - Subtech Safety

Fashionable's Boutique

I had a lot of trouble with metafields until I found you..now it's a lot more enjoyable. And I'm not getting cought on one product. Sincerely, Fashionables Boutique

TARA GRINNA SWIMWEAR WHOLESALE

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

NEED IT FOR WHOLESALE PRICE SO WE CAN USE EDITIFY AND IT WORK GOOD BASE ON WHAT WE REALLY NEED.

Fytt Beauty

So far, it has been pretty easy to use. I was able to follow various instructions online to implement what I want to change. Will be exploring more, but so far so good!

PromoDS

Location Spain

Great application I have been using a couple of weeks and no problem and good technical support. 10/10

Tumbleweed

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This App Rocks! This is an awesome way to increase functionality and extend Shopify with ease of integration and use.

Melsenima Jewelry

Location Germany

It's needed for german legals! Easy working, and it's not complicated. Everyone in germany, will need this...

Perfectlinens.com

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Easy to setup, use, and integrate. We have been using the app for some time now and it hasn't failed us once.

dryrobe

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. Very useful and a super quick way for updating Metafields.
Easy to use and great support.