Metafields Editor

Metafields Editor

by Webify Technology

Store Metafield with your products, variants, collections

Subtech Safety Limited

Great App! - invaluable tool for editing and adding metafield data which has given me some hours back in my life - Subtech Safety

Fashionable's Boutique

I had a lot of trouble with metafields until I found you..now it's a lot more enjoyable. And I'm not getting cought on one product. Sincerely, Fashionables Boutique

TARA GRINNA SWIMWEAR WHOLESALE

NEED IT FOR WHOLESALE PRICE SO WE CAN USE EDITIFY AND IT WORK GOOD BASE ON WHAT WE REALLY NEED.

Fytt Beauty

So far, it has been pretty easy to use. I was able to follow various instructions online to implement what I want to change. Will be exploring more, but so far so good!

PromoDS

Great application I have been using a couple of weeks and no problem and good technical support. 10/10

Tumbleweed

This App Rocks! This is an awesome way to increase functionality and extend Shopify with ease of integration and use.

Melsenima Jewelry

It's needed for german legals! Easy working, and it's not complicated. Everyone in germany, will need this...

Perfectlinens.com

Great app. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Easy to setup, use, and integrate. We have been using the app for some time now and it hasn't failed us once.

dryrobe

Great app. Very useful and a super quick way for updating Metafields.
Easy to use and great support.

Caseco Inc

a great app, very much useful, import feature has saved us a lot of time, better than any other metafield app out there. Highly Recommended