Metafields Manager

Metafields Manager

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
August 28, 2017

I needed some functionality added to my product page that other developers said wasn't possible. I needed to add a calendar that would allow customers to choose the dates they wanted an item delivered on. One developer suggested looking into a metafields app, there are free and paid options available. I ultimately chose this one, even though the cost is higher than the others. The reason being that Jason's support has been amazing. He is quick to respond and asks the right questions to make sure that the job is done correctly. We had to go back and forth over a few days to make sure the functionality was spot on. Once he got it right, he gave me some easy to follow instructions and I was able to add the calendars to all my product pages without an issue. I highly recommend this app!

Going Bloom
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 25, 2017

The app is great ! It was all i was asking for. Now i can create all the metafields for all the objects in the shop and that was a problem with the free ones and I still havent explored the whole app. Best thing I bought for my shop. I recommend it !

Newtritions
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
August 5, 2017

With this app, I can now allow customers to save custom data to their account. The customer service is excellent - Jason responded very quickly and helped me write some javascript code.

Apostrophe Patterns
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 22, 2017

Does what it says, and great customer service!

Would recommend for anyone.

Hitlights
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 15, 2017

Great app, with EXCEPTIONAL customer service! Jason responded quickly to any support issues I had, and he was very thorough and detailed in his responses to my questions. I highly recommend this app!

Abravaro
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 15, 2017

Possibly the best app when it comes to deal with metafields within a friendly UI.

Sol Sana Au
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
June 11, 2017

Hands down the best metafields app, particularly for large inventory shop migrations. As far as I know it's the only metafields app that can bulk upload metafield values. For a shop with hundreds of products, you can probably guess how helpful this is. Now I'm a little spoiled. Jason also gives such great support!

Phoneremedies
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 7, 2017

Metafields Manager allows you to extend flexibility to your store and creatively make so much more than the average shopify experience. The app's developer, Jason, is responsive, accommodating, helpful, and kind. If you are a developer -
you will love this app. We can't thank Jason enough for all the support he has provided us over the course of building our store. Five stars for the app and Jason.

Good Counsel
Time spent using app: 3 days
March 27, 2017

Great app.
Thanks to it. We can solve more tan 40% of issues on our store.
Jason was really helpul.

Stanley Electrical Accessories
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 26, 2017

I've had a great experience so far using the app. Jason was really helpful writing some logic that I needed to use to make a collection metafield work for me. The HTML and image upload options for entering content into metafields are really nice.

Ban Do