Metafields Manager

Metafields Manager

by The Best Agency

The Best Way To Manage Data

coiloverdepot.com

I must start off by saying that the support that Jason provides is second to none. At first some of this can be a little confusing. Jason worked with me to determine what metafields could and could not do for our store. He went well beyond what I would call reasonable. The app does a good job of setting up and managing metafields inside the store. The only issue I found is easily accessing products in the metafield manager app, however this can be done in the more actions dropdown on the product listing in the store, so it was a non issue. The import and export via spreadsheets works, however I would strongly recommend teaming this up with excelify. This combo allows me to bulk upload products with custom fields, in groups of 100-300 in a reasonable amount of time.

Nutra Organics

Metafields Manager has allowed us to be able to customise our product and recipe pages and accomplish a style that we love, and our customers appreciate. Jason has exceptional customer service and is willing to go above and beyond to help with any issue that we have had.

booksofwonder

Great app, needed some assistance with an uploading issue and received a response very quickly. The issue was fixed within one email and the rep knew exactly what I was referring to. We have been using this app since August and this is the only issue we had and it was just a small format difference. Great customer service, highly recommend.

piccolinobaby

Great App
customer service is amazing, they understood our needs right away.
we needed something very specific and they had the solution.

Gear Jewellers

We use this app to show the specifications of our jewellery. The support team is extremely helpful and are very quick when replying and solving any queries.

High on Bikes

Great APP with amazing support. Very well thought our APP with lots of useful features. Being able to configure standard Metafields across all of my products and customer info was a great help when migrating data from a previous platform. Bulk Import and Export features also saved me a lot of time. Super quick and helpful support all through the development process. Best tech support I have had for any piece of software I have ever bought. Thoroughly Recommended.

Arcade Belts

I used this app to help me pull variants by themselves into different collections and it worked like a charm. I did lean on the support team here a bit but they were great and were able to help me get everything set up and were super helpful and patient with me when my brain misfired on sorting a page. 10 out of 10 , would reccomend.

公式|ベストバリュースタイル

This app is not only easier to use than other apps, but also provides better support. I am one of the many people Jason has helped. I like this app. Thank you.

Wet Walls & Ceilings

No matter the query or issue, Jason was always on hand to answer and even help resolve even the simplest of tasks needed. Customer Service to second to none and Metafields Manager is a must-have app for your Shopify store!

Wooden Cork

Jason has been incredible in assisting with the app setup and configuration. The app is handling our product information exactly as we needed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6