Metafields Manager

Metafields Manager

by The Best Agency

The Best Way To Manage Data

Institute for Scientific Wellness

I wish this form let us give even more than 5 stars: 10 stars, 100 stars!, We love Metafields Manager! It solves a big problem: Shopify does not offer very many fields. We use Metafield Manager on all our sites to give us more fields for products and collections, including ones we use to control styling of certain pages, to feed drop-down menus, and you name it. Further, the support is awesome. Thank you, Jason!

Gifts for Humanity

Metafields Manager is essential if you want more fields (for products or collections) than the meager number Shopify applies. We love it! And the support is fantastic.

Hive Brands Staging

As a developer working with clients to build out custom themes, this app is a lifesaver and the best metafields app that I have used. It's very flexible and reliable. Jason usually responds immediately to any questions, and has been super helpful.

Peléton

Jason from Support was really helpful with setting a fairly custom solution up on my page, where the data was retrieved from Metafields Manager. Great plugin. The only feedback is that the UI feels a bit outdated, and in the beginning, you have to get used to it. I did plenty of wrong clicking in the beginning.

harbor shop

I have used Metafields Manager with two ecommerce stores. Hands down the best customer support out there - Jason is timely and thoroughly 100% of the time. I also love the ease of using the app - it's intuitive and easy to manage. I highly recommend to everyone looking to customize their store.

youbi-online

It has great features and is convenient to use. You can also import and export with CSV data. Customer support is quick and helpful. Thank you very much for your support.

Charles Garnier Paris 1901

Jason has been very helpful in getting my new website up and going. I ran into a few snags while setting up, but her was quick to respond to my questions.

Sigr

This app is a huge help for adding data that you would otherwise need a developer for. They also respond to questions in a timely fashion. I'm sure we have saved a ton of money on custom development by using this app.

Design Nordic

An extremely functional and stable app that does way more than I have expected and saves tones of time!! I can now easily add and bulk edit any extra info I would like to add to my products, and this was exactly what I was looking for. The app is clean and straightforward, there is an initial setup that requires a bit of technical knowledge, but Jason provided me outstanding customer support and helped me fully integrate the app. That is the first time I have ever gotten that much attention and care when It comes to a digital product, and I believe this is what it takes to make an outstanding product. Great app and great service, Thank you for everything!

Stripe Press Store

We needed an app to add non-standard product metadata that also provided a very easy interface to make edits and add additional fields so we wouldn't always have to bother our developer to make changes. Metafields Manager was quick and easy to work with, has a simple interface and the Metafields team was extremely responsive to answer questions and address any concerns we had.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7