Reviews (677)

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and cost-effectiveness. They commend its seamless Shopify integration and efficient product syncing. The customer service is praised for its personal touch. Many merchants reported making sales shortly after installation, highlighting the app's effectiveness. It's particularly beneficial for small businesses, offering features like Microsoft ads and free Bing Shopping tab listing. Some merchants even find it more user-friendly than Google.

May 27, 2024

still early to say....seems user friendly and simple to follow initially, yet hard to tell.

Urban Gears Unlimited
6 months using the app
Microsoft replied May 28, 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.

March 14, 2024

The app worked great, until we upgraded to Shopifys new TY and Order Status page. Now it seems the conversion script doesnt work anymore. I am seeing the Microsoft Channel in my Customer Events Pixels page, however it says disconeected.

Can anyone tell me if this is still being integrated or perhaps I have a bug?

SoftwareCW
About 1 year using the app
Microsoft replied March 15, 2024

October 4, 2023

Extremely hard to edit your product's Microsoft shopping fields needed for Microsoft Merchant Center and Microsoft Advertising. There is no way in the MS Channel app to search for your product, so you have to scroll through dozens of pages of unsorted items. And it's very slow. They used to integrate better with access to a specific product's MS shopping fields from the shopify product page, but this integration no longer works.

Slate Avenue
About 3 years using the app
Microsoft replied October 5, 2023

We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry about these negative experiences with our app. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

October 17, 2023

I am not seeing a lot of traffic just yet. But I like the ease of integration with Shopify. I am hopeful as I lest. The app and make changes.

Ashay By The Bay
3 months using the app
Microsoft replied October 18, 2023

September 5, 2023

Connecting was a little better today. Usually stressful.

Premium Supply
Over 1 year using the app
Microsoft replied September 6, 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the negative experience you have had when using our app. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you continue to have issues when using our app.

August 4, 2023

good experience overall. will buy again.................................................................

My Store
21 days using the app
Microsoft replied August 7, 2023

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

February 22, 2022

Hello! I just signed up today, so i'll keep you posted on how i like it. I'll also write how it helped my Business

Channy's Creationz
Almost 3 years using the app
Microsoft replied February 23, 2022

Thank you for your review and for your feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

December 4, 2022

I used this app to increase sales.. What I dont like is that to complete the full setup process it seems you need to install this app.

MLX Fashions
Almost 2 years using the app
Microsoft replied December 5, 2022

December 25, 2022

LEARNING this new experience Microsoft Channel has to offer. I look forward in reviewing your channel.

OFFICIAL MADUKES PRESENTS
Over 1 year using the app
Microsoft replied January 2, 2023

Edited August 3, 2022

I has taken me a long time. For this I think a platform must be created that is user friendly and perhaps guided instruction supplied. The assumption is, everyone is a super kryptonite programmer but actually what you get and paid for is a daily secretary. We are dealing with structural matters..hehe For advertising you may need a secretary actually an advertising person with know how that includes programming. So, yah, most will not be programmers and that has turned into secretarial clerical business which cost 5$ an hour..I think.

The Lucks
11 months using the app
Microsoft replied February 17, 2022

Thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.