Microsoft Channel , 614 reviews

4.3

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and cost-effectiveness. They appreciate its smooth operation, accurate product syncing, and easy integration with Shopify. The app provides additional exposure, leading to increased sales, and offers free listing on Bing Shopping. It also enables running Microsoft ads. Many merchants commend the app's customer service for being responsive and helpful.

Edited November 21, 2023

It’s easier to use than Google but I don’t know if you get the same amount of product exposure as Google

Lilly Boulogne’
14 days using the app
Microsoft replied November 13, 2023

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

October 14, 2023

It was one of the simplest apps to use and integrate with Shopify.

Morningstar Media
About 2 months using the app
Microsoft replied October 16, 2023

September 1, 2023

Do you still need to install a UET tag to track regular campaign ads? Or does this app setup all the conversion tracking needed?

Earrings by Emma
8 months using the app
Microsoft replied September 5, 2023

August 1, 2023

The setup was a bit difficult, but the functions of the app was well worth it. Not only I got free listing on the Bing Shopping tab but I also able to run Microsoft ads as well.

Ecopify
8 months using the app
Microsoft replied August 2, 2023

June 14, 2023

Just installed but so far so good, I hope this brings more traffic to my website and I can gain some sales, already started an advertising campaign. Need to get some sales working on this day and night for two months and still no sales.
Google has let a BOT determine my fate, and has been imposable to get going MS has so far been a breeze.

Lucky-Duck Deals
25 days using the app
Microsoft replied June 14, 2023

April 18, 2023

Though it takes a while before I get connected with the app, I understand with your strict account verifications. Aside from that, its great to be here now. Thank you.

Chilet’s Creations
2 months using the app
Microsoft replied April 18, 2023

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

February 7, 2024

Very easy to set up I sure would recommend it

VMB VIP COSMETICS STORE
Microsoft replied February 9, 2024

May 28, 2023

great app easy to use! customer service is also very helpful! This will definate help my business grow

Next Level Ventures Online
5 months using the app
Microsoft replied May 29, 2023

April 25, 2023

hadnt really tried it yet but i will leave a better review once ive used it. still trying to get things set up

Bling's an Thing's