Reviews (659)

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and cost-effectiveness. They commend its seamless Shopify integration and efficient product syncing. The customer service is praised for its personal touch. Many merchants reported making sales shortly after installation, highlighting the app's effectiveness. It's particularly beneficial for small businesses, offering features like Microsoft ads and free Bing Shopping tab listing. Some merchants even find it more user-friendly than Google.

August 3, 2023

easier than i thought it would be , prettyt much straight forward . still have yet to get approved . easier than google

Trusted Installer
Microsoft replied August 4, 2023

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

June 23, 2023

Great! It was pretty easy to set up and understand. I like the step by step instructions that were east to access

Digital Divva Products

Jan Dawg Enterprise
Almost 2 years using the app
Microsoft replied November 27, 2023

August 8, 2023

easy to install very helpful if you have problems and its very cost effective which is nice to have

D.K.'S Place
2 months using the app
Microsoft replied August 9, 2023

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

January 12, 2024

good

Club Del Internet Network
Microsoft replied January 15, 2024

October 17, 2023

Very easy to set up. Overall good experience so far.

Ruppy's Creations
Microsoft replied October 18, 2023

September 17, 2023

Waiting for my review to come through so far it's pending on how I like this app. I like Microsoft so hopefully, this will be great!

Merch Maker
19 days using the app
Microsoft replied September 19, 2023

August 6, 2023

It's great! Easy to use and I love it! I love answering all these questions when I'm just trying to

Leslie's Fabulous Finds
7 months using the app
Microsoft replied August 8, 2023

August 15, 2023

Easy and fast to connect and start listing items from my Shopify store. I would highly recommend, I Love It!

Smart Casual Shopper
Microsoft replied August 17, 2023

September 29, 2023

I have always loved Microsoft, call me biased but im a sworn xbox gamer and windows user, so honestly I couldn't see myself feeling safer or more at ease using another service, thank you microsoft!

Casually Elegant Creations