Milestones ‑ Stacked Discounts

Milestones ‑ Stacked Discounts

by Tabarnapp

Stack multiple discounts into unique deals for loyal customers

Just Cameras Deals

Very good loyalty system to create recurring customer purchases. We received results after only one month!!! The support is also great with quick response if needed.

Wake Coffee Bean

We just launched and we anticipate an instant ROI. Easy to use and very straightforward. Excited to see it work.

FCD Nutrition

Seems like a good application, easy to install and user friendly. Looking forward to seeing great results!!!

Sk8 Clothing Shop

Great app! Saying after testing several that didn't work. Simply the best loyalty rewards app period.

Queen Republic Lingerie

I really like this app, the other one I had before billed me according to the number of people on my program. This app works with the monthly number of reward, so I can have 500 people on my program and 15 reward this month.

Muscle Wheels

So far so good, this is a solid and stable app! Truly worth the price and highly recommended. These guys really deserves much more!

Newborn stuff

Very good app to reward customers and works very well.
I have nothing negative to say --> I give a honest 5 stars for this app and for team behind

Winter Fur

The app worked great to give discount % + free shipping during our BFCM sale. Now it's over and their support guided us to remove their code snippet, following these instructions: https://tabarnapp.com/how-to-properly-uninstall-the-milestones-app/

Green Hats USA

Great app, it does exactly what you need. It's straight forward and has a simple setup, I installed it to help increase client engagement.
Very easy to use and fast to get running - a keeper!

Outdoors Perfection

Milestones has been such an important app for us to enhance our customer experience and to increase our engagement with our customers.
Easy to use and great customer service!!

Previous 1 3