Milestones

Milestones

by Tabarnapp

Stacking discounts and loyalty-based promotions

Newborn stuff

Very good app to reward customers and works very well.
I have nothing negative to say --> I give a honest 5 stars for this app and for team behind

Winter Fur

The app worked great to give discount % + free shipping during our BFCM sale. Now it's over and their support guided us to remove their code snippet, following these instructions: https://tabarnapp.com/how-to-properly-uninstall-the-milestones-app/

Green Hats USA

Great app, it does exactly what you need. It's straight forward and has a simple setup, I installed it to help increase client engagement.
Very easy to use and fast to get running - a keeper!

Outdoors Perfection

Milestones has been such an important app for us to enhance our customer experience and to increase our engagement with our customers.
Easy to use and great customer service!!

Vesspara

Great workaround to achieve discount + free shipping. I'd recommend it to everyone who's blocked by Shopify's limit to 1 coupon per order.

LootCat

After unistalling this app destroyed the functionality of some other apps, I now have to go out of my way to find and fix the problem. Let this be a warning, it leaves messy code behind when you uninstall and affects your website.

Chrome Clothes

I am very happy with their customer service. Derek communicated effectively and was able to resolve our problem in less than 24 hours. If you ever have any questions regarding the apps just ask!

Tornado Apparel

The loyalty program is very nice!! Perfect app. Easy to use, work efficiently. Thanks guys for your good work

Soul Lion

Quick and easy to setup and use. Milestones achieves what Automatic Discount couldn't for us. Cheers!

ArtGalleryNYCShop

Milestones help me giving % discount + free shipping. This alone deserves 5 stars. Big fan of Tabarn apps!

Previous 1 3