I've tried a few stacking discounts app before, this one worked like a charm for us. Definitely recommend.
Went smooth for Christmas, thanks guys. Bt, you guys should update the screenshots in this page, it looks much better now in the storefront!
Thank you Derek for the help setting up my sale! I will look forward to see the results and might install it in 2 other stores.
misleading, installed the app to allow discount stacking but the app does not allow to stack discounts. can't find the option and also any support for this.
Hi, what email address did you use to contact us? I can't find any email nor ticket for "Anya Active". About stacking discounts, you can stack them within a milestone, meaning one milestone can unlock multiple discounts or promotions. Check our Youtube playlist for some examples (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DEueWMKhT0&list=PLGYOZMSnTXxX8qyKW2JyZcne9NMWiIpbx) or tell us your specific use case and we'll record a video for you.
Awesome support team!!I had one question and they were able to take care of it on my behalf (so I didn't have to do any work on my end- just grant them limited access to the store)....and so much more!
I was surprised...and pleased.
I can't write a review of the functionality of the app itself since I never got to use it. What I can mention though is the friendly and helpful customer support. Unfortunately, there was an incident that I got charged a monthly fee before I ever actively used the app. I needed some patience, but this could be sorted out in the end.
Hi Daniela, I apologize for the inconveniences and the confusion, we ourselves got confused by the last reply of Paul, Shopify guru, on April 7th, the content was empty and therefore we didn't take action on it, believing it was a mistake reply, sort of.
I recorded a video to clear the confusion and explain everything: http://somup.com/cYf2D11WFw
We do approve a refund, sorry if my colleague didn't suggest it before.
Sorry again for the inconveniences,
Thrill Seekers Collection
The creators of this app have absolutely AMAZING customer service! We downloaded milestones to use for giving automatic discounts to our retailers, and ended up having big issues with 2 of our 3rd party apps - A custom product builder and multi-currency. Tabarnapp responded almost immediately both times and fixed both integrations right away through our code, and now it's working flawlessly! We'll definitely be keeping this app on our site forever!
After unistalling this app destroyed the functionality of some other apps, I now have to go out of my way to find and fix the problem. Let this be a warning, it leaves messy code behind when you uninstall and affects your website.
Northern Light Bars
I installed this app and did not like the functionality, so removed it. The app left lingering code behind that showed all of my products out of stock and wouldn't let customers reach the checkout stage. I missed about 10 days of sales because of this app. Shopify was able to fix the issue, after I referenced a similar review discussing how this app left code behind. Thank you to the other user's review! And this app is trash
GREAT IDEA as Shopify normally does not allow you to perform multiple discounts in its code despite this being an issue for over 4 years (I've read past forum posts about it). Believe me, I've been looking EVERYWHERE for an app that has similar functionality and this is the best around for that.
- Multiple discount functionality but it takes time to figure out and you have to test it yourself to make sure all the factors are working. They provide a tutorial video on its features but you still need to figure out things for yourself. I really like how it works because it works great for my niche. This app is really unique compared to most other discount apps.
That's about it, really. This app needs more development. Let me tell you about my MAJOR and minor gripes.
- The way it's presented is hideous. It's a standard uneditable popup box that barely lets you customize it in the settings. And when it does -- it has bugs that revert back to its previous look. From what I've experienced so far, I have to go searching in the code for specific parts to change. And that requires some CSS knowledge.
- The line of code in the files. It's all displayed horizontal and just goes on on just a few lines instead of spaced out neatly like most CSS apps on this platform. It's horrible to look at the line of code and I really wish they would space it all down into separate lines if possible. My knowledge of CSS is limited though.
- $14 a month. Sure, they offer a trial but honestly this app needs to be much less considering the bugs and no real customization features involved. It still feels barebones and I have to actually try and develop onto it myself with limited CSS knowledge or ask the devs how to do that. I suggest they make it $5 or so a month at the most until they fixed all the bugs and added more functionality to it. I get that this app is pretty exclusive and different to all the other discount apps and that's great. The discount feature works great and all but it really should have had a way to present it to customers differently (or at least a tutorial on how to edit its code).
- Can't copy over groups. This really irks me. You can copy rules but not groups and you can't drag a copied rule over to another group on the homepage where all the groups are. Please implement this.
- (This can be ignored as I contacted them over the wekeend) Respond time. Over 24 hours already... I really want to know the answers to my questions so I can continue working on this app. It's really great for discounts but like i've repeated over and over, the customization is difficult to work with. I want to add my own images and thumbnails. I want to stylize the box to my liking!
- Typos. They didn't double check them and I see them quite frequently here and there. I know a lot of people probably don't care about that but I'm one of those guys that likes to look at a clean text interface.
-Allow us to copy over groups PLEASE I HATE HAVING TO REMAKE EACH RULE.
-Add a function that allows us to choose collections of products instead of each individually when adding to specific rules.
-Add a function that allows multiple discounts on the same kind of product but not on EVERY product (e.g 2 pillows bogo 20% off one but they get 4 pillows and 20% only applies to just one. Instead it would have to be 20% off 2 since the customer would be getting 4 pillows). As it stands now, there is going to be a cluster of offers to the customer if they have multiple products with deals on their screen and they will have to sort through all of them to find the right one. I don't know about you, but as a customer I wouldn't mind that but it would be a bit tedious. I guess if you notify the customers what they should be looking beforehand it's alright but if you can do this, then that would be great!
-Add functionality to let the app combine deals added into the group by bypassing the tier somehow (e.g a mouse is bogo and a pillow is bogo but default functionality is the mouse or pillow will just be bogo. Instead, make it so that if the customer has both bogo products in their cart, it will take the discount off both).
- Add functionality so that this can work with loyalty point apps or give a tutorial on how to do this. Alternatively, you can implement your own "Loyalty Points" feature into this app to give it more depth and sync with the current sale offers this app can provide (e.g you give a rule that gives x points when a customer completes a purchase through this app).
-Add an option to change font so it can match the website.
-Add an option to change the width and height of the popup box.
-Add customization for custom images functionality (and show us how to edit the CSS so we can customize it).
-Charge less until this is developed much more.
Can't think of anything more at the moment but I may re-add and update my review later if the devs actually care to read this.
Tabarnapp, notify me if you do read this and please comment on the functions I suggested so that the longest review on this app store doesn't feel like it's been wasted... haha. I wouldn't mind giving you input on my use of the app as I am trying to implement a neat system that this app allows me to do and discount my merchandise. If you could help code the way it works on my site that would be really nice to give me that kind of support as a customer.
-Will, Memefox Owner
EDIT: Derek, The Tabarnapp CEO, has been great to talk to and I've been feeding him a lot of ideas on how to improve this app as it has so much potential. I haven't seen much development on it at the moment, but hopefully there will be more soon. Bumped my review up to 4 stars. :)