Milestones ‑ Stacked Discounts

Milestones ‑ Stacked Discounts

by Tabarnapp

Stack multiple discounts into unique deals for loyal customers

Thrill Seekers Collection

The creators of this app have absolutely AMAZING customer service! We downloaded milestones to use for giving automatic discounts to our retailers, and ended up having big issues with 2 of our 3rd party apps - A custom product builder and multi-currency. Tabarnapp responded almost immediately both times and fixed both integrations right away through our code, and now it's working flawlessly! We'll definitely be keeping this app on our site forever!

all design by humans

Love all this app visuals, easy customization... good fit for my store. Customer service is excellent! 100% recommendable.

Floral Dresses

This have been a great experience for me so far. Quick, easy and simple to operate and the prices are great. I would recommend this app to anyone!

Just Cameras Deals

Very good loyalty system to create recurring customer purchases. We received results after only one month!!! The support is also great with quick response if needed.

Wake Coffee Bean

We just launched and we anticipate an instant ROI. Easy to use and very straightforward. Excited to see it work.

FCD Nutrition

Seems like a good application, easy to install and user friendly. Looking forward to seeing great results!!!

Sk8 Clothing Shop

Great app! Saying after testing several that didn't work. Simply the best loyalty rewards app period.

Queen Republic Lingerie

I really like this app, the other one I had before billed me according to the number of people on my program. This app works with the monthly number of reward, so I can have 500 people on my program and 15 reward this month.

Muscle Wheels

So far so good, this is a solid and stable app! Truly worth the price and highly recommended. These guys really deserves much more!

Newborn stuff

Very good app to reward customers and works very well.
I have nothing negative to say --> I give a honest 5 stars for this app and for team behind

Previous 1 3