Milestones ‑ VIP discounts

Loyalty discounts to make every customer feel like a VIP

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

Mining Crusader

I've tried a few stacking discounts app before, this one worked like a charm for us. Definitely recommend.

Clips4Paws

Went smooth for Christmas, thanks guys. Bt, you guys should update the screenshots in this page, it looks much better now in the storefront!

BestVacationGifts.com

Thank you Derek for the help setting up my sale! I will look forward to see the results and might install it in 2 other stores.

Anaya Arts

Awesome support team!!I had one question and they were able to take care of it on my behalf (so I didn't have to do any work on my end- just grant them limited access to the store)....and so much more!
I was surprised...and pleased.

Thrill Seekers Collection

The creators of this app have absolutely AMAZING customer service! We downloaded milestones to use for giving automatic discounts to our retailers, and ended up having big issues with 2 of our 3rd party apps - A custom product builder and multi-currency. Tabarnapp responded almost immediately both times and fixed both integrations right away through our code, and now it's working flawlessly! We'll definitely be keeping this app on our site forever!

Heycarson

Love this app! Helped me make promotions that aren't possible through Shopify.

I strongly recommend this to any business or agency looking to easily add promotions or discounts to their store.