Hulk Mobile App Builder

Mobile App | Android/iOS Native App | Mobile Sales

From $49/month. 90-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Shopify Mobile App Builder by HulkApps

NAIL SHOP

Location Hungary

You can connect it well and easily with the shopify webstore, I've been using it for a couple of days, so far it's working very well!

July 1, 2022

Hi,

We are truly glad you found our app user-friendly and helpful for your Shopify store.

Should you need any assistance, please feel free to reach out to us.

Cheers!

Sauki

Location Nigeria

This app has great customer service whenever i face an issue they respond very quickly and fix it on the spot. Also, the best part is how fast the app is and easy to use. I tried different apps before but they weren't very experienced like Hulk. I really recommend it.

July 1, 2022

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)
Have a beautiful day!

Brands Market Italia

Location United Arab Emirates

Excellent interface. Easy to use. Customer support is great. I would like to mention Emira, she was very helpful. If you are looking to build a mobile app, I think this is the best one on shopify platform.

June 21, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so much for choosing HulkApps for your e-commerce journey. Emira would be more than happy to read her praises. :)

Please don't ever hesitate to reach out to us if you need any help with our Mobile App Builder. We'll always be there for your help.

Clothing Lab

Location Lebanon

June 23, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We at HulkApps value each and every one of our customers and the feedback they provide us, which enables us to improve on a daily basis.

Beadazzle Bead Outlet

After procrastinating for months, I finally got the app from Hulk Apps and it was so easy to put together, I wish I had done it sooner. I found it very similar to the ease and simplicity of working with Shopify and I had the app set up in one day. The staff was very helpful and held my hand through any process that I could not understand. They even sent me screen shots of each step so I could find my way through the app. We launched the app on June 5 and have almost 100 downloads. We are looking forward to getting more clients to switch over as 70% of our clients access our website on their mobile phones or tablets. The reason I chose Hulk was their price was reasonable but in the end, I was glad I chose them as they were easy to use and great service.

June 23, 2022

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback. It is also necessary for us to keep improving on a daily basis.

coramdeoapparel

This app was very easy to setup and customize. The developers helped me through the process and made it quick. Also love the clean look and layout of the app design which is what I was looking for. Highly recommend.

PROUD CLINIC

Location Japan

Shopifyサイトをモバイルアプリ化する為に利用しました。Apple、Googleの各ストアへの申請も代行してもらえてとても助かりました。アプリのユーザーインターフェースも素晴らしく、またスタッフの皆さんもとても丁寧にサポートしてくれます。

June 23, 2022

We are happy to hear that our team and app suit your needs. Did you have a chance to go over the roadmap on the app and leave your ideas for new features? We will try to implement them as soon as possible.

IndiaBazaar.co.za

Location South Africa

Hulk Mobile Builder App is highly recommended for stores who want to launch their mobile app. The mobile builder is similar to shopify theme builder so easy to use. Support team also assists in setting up the App where required. They also receptive to improvement suggestions and enhancement requests. They have been honest about known issues, limitations and communicate well about future updates and features which they can incorporate. There has been few delays here and there in communication and issue resolution but 5 stars to their intent to see their client succeed.

June 23, 2022

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to provide us with your feedback. We are pleased and happy to hear that our team managed to help you and that you are happy and satisfied with the solution. We really appreciate you taking your time to provide us with your honest opinion as this will help us strive for greater things in the future.

Love Olive Co

Hulk Apps Mobile App Builder has made creating an app for us very easy and straight forward. It is easy to setup and easy to maintain. I would recommend them to other businesses as it is nice to have another channel to sell on through your Shopify store.

June 23, 2022

Thanks for the kind words. We are happy you are enjoying our app and we're looking forward to supporting you on this eCommerce journey.

FIELD + SUPPLY

The app builder is easy to use and the team has been very helpful in making the customizations needed for our business.

June 23, 2022

We are happy your experience went smoothly! Looking forward to seeing your business grow.

Previous 1 3 4 5