Hulk Mobile App Builder

Hulk Mobile App Builder

From $49/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
HulkApps.com
4.9
May 10, 2022

We use Hulk apps to create our Online Store app. Very easy to setup and They are great developers and we would definitely recommend them.

DIET WATCHERS
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 7 months
HulkApps.com replied May 31, 2022

Hi there,

Four out of five stars, not bad, we will take that. In order to move up and make our app better, we encourage you to go to the roadmap on the app and leave us all your ideas for new features. We will try to implement them as soon as possible. Thank you.

March 8, 2022

I tried all of the popular mobile app builders for Shopify. This is the only one that feels like it was put together by professionals. Clear, strong UI, easy to use, loads fast, lots of integrations. Unfortunately, there is no easy support for adding a blog, so I wasn't able to use it for my business. But if they add that functionality, as well as more ways to customize the bottom navigation with additional pages, I'd definitely use it.

Christian Pure
Time spent using app: 43 minutes
HulkApps.com replied May 31, 2022

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. Did you have a chance to go over the roadmap on the app and leave your ideas for new features? We will try to implement them as soon as possible.