Hulk Mobile App Builder

Mobile App | Android/iOS Native App | Mobile Sales

From $49/month. 90-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Shopify Mobile App Builder by HulkApps

DIET WATCHERS

Location Saudi Arabia

We use Hulk apps to create our Online Store app. Very easy to setup and They are great developers and we would definitely recommend them.

May 31, 2022

Hi there,

Four out of five stars, not bad, we will take that. In order to move up and make our app better, we encourage you to go to the roadmap on the app and leave us all your ideas for new features. We will try to implement them as soon as possible. Thank you.

Christian Pure

I tried all of the popular mobile app builders for Shopify. This is the only one that feels like it was put together by professionals. Clear, strong UI, easy to use, loads fast, lots of integrations. Unfortunately, there is no easy support for adding a blog, so I wasn't able to use it for my business. But if they add that functionality, as well as more ways to customize the bottom navigation with additional pages, I'd definitely use it.

May 31, 2022

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. Did you have a chance to go over the roadmap on the app and leave your ideas for new features? We will try to implement them as soon as possible.