Modalyst for Suppliers

Modalyst for Suppliers

by Modalyst

Increase Distribution through 1000s of Ecommerce Retailers

Deezo The Happy Fashion

impotent service to help individual brands. have some errors if you not working from USA. hopefully team will adopt changes .

Idea Chic

Be sure you want to commit to dropshipping with Modalyst because if you want out Modalyst will not uninstall. We have contacted per their instructions numerous times with no response and no uninstall so the orders keep coming.

Vapesocket

I was told that you cannot sell my product so I cannot give you a good review.

Made By Meka

First, Lillian is AWESOME! Thanks for welcoming me to the family so warmly. Also, thanks for proactively informing me of all of the support options you guys offer. I considered using modalyst as a retailer a while back and stumbled upon the supplier app a few weeks ago. After many MANY tweaks to my production process (my husband is silently mouthing UGH! - hahaha) I was finally ready to pull the trigger and apply for your program. I knew what I was expecting as a retailer and I would never have offered another retailer anything less. I'm so happy to offer retailers affordable quality domestic merch. Bonus points for giving me clout for offering free shipping! If you're considering becoming a supplier please know that you must be willing and able to earn a decent net profit with receiving at the least 50% MSRP. If you have to artificially inflate your prices just to meet that threshold then this probably isn't the app for you OR you need to reassess your production process... Hahaha... In order for you to be successful, retailers have to be successful. In order for retailers to be successful, they have to be able to offer consumers products at a realistic price point which allows them to profit after their own expenses. Thank you Modalyst!

No Fixed Abode

I've known about Modalyst for years now, talked to them off and on through out the years, we joined this year www.no-fixedabode.co.uk its a truly great platform for brands, so easy to integrate, the support team are very helpful and respond quickly, to any questions you have. This platform has been better that some of the sales agents we have employed! All the website owners we have dealt with have been lovely. It has and is all positive from us. They take 5% of any sales you make which is very reasonable. Normal sales agents take 22-30%

Mykel Ankyn

I'm leaving this app a 5 star review because I believe it is a wonderful idea. The application is easy to setup and syncs with products quite well. Unfortunately, I cannot markup my MSRP high enough to even make $5.00 per transaction. So, unless you have a markup of over 100% there just isn't enough room for it to make it worth it. I pay for advertising on a regular basis and will continue to go that route rather than this B2B arrangement for exposure. Still, a great job and my situation is probably unique to me.

Freeshipping Center

I have to delete this app because wholesale price setting is taking time from me. we have to prepare excel files for bulk price. Old system. If we change bulk price like bulk editor system.This app is good but old system so sorry

Ecnatural

This is one of the best apps ever. The customer service is great and the service they provide are Outstanding. Great way to communicate with retailers and help them to see what suppliers have to offer. Just outstanding it's a must have for any supplier or wholesaler..

Www Mypineapplestore Com

Modalyst is a very professional company in any respect. Their feed is very well made and with just one push of a button and no additional manpower we got every SKU listed on their portal. Their customer service team is superb and super responsive. We are so glad we work with them. Thank you, Modalyst.

Force Flyers

Just an FYI this app focuses on fashion and home products, check out their website prior to installing to ensure its right for your product line.
Previous 1 3