Modalyst for Suppliers

Sell More. Grow Your Sales with Online Retailers & Stockists.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Baby Bubble Online

Location Sweden

The app is easy to install, it smoothly synces the products and you have full controll over what items in your store you wish to make available. Instant syncing of inventory, the support is super helpful too. Thumbs up for onboarding, have really high hopes for the future partnerships the app offers.

WildPier Clothing Co

One of our favorite drop ship apps. Definitely has added value to our business. The support is awesome as well, if an issue arises.

IKON SWEDEN

Many Thanks to Jose for all the help. Always prompt with reply and going that extra mile to get you started

ShanPaulo

Modalyst so far has been very helpful. Thanks to Jose. Jose is very attentive and helpful. He makes sure that all the initial set up is on track and he guides you to reach the best results. I haven't started yet as I'm in the queue for 5 days prior to start selling. I can't wait to see how Modalyst will help us to increase sales and be more successful.

Violet fifth avenue

very excited to joining modalyst and will help to grow our business in future , and management its very helpful and professional , thanks for jose and lilian to expand and help us to grow our business .

PlumPopStudios

Great customer service! I had some problems with my application and Jose reached out to me right away to work with me to make it right :)

oobash

The onboarding process was very easy and Jose was very helpful throughout the process. Excited to join the platform and looking forward to make sales!!! Update: terrible app. My shopify inventory never syncs properly. It has been over a year and only got one or 2 sales and since the inventory cant be adjusted I had to refund the orders. They deducted a fee from the refunded sales and I have been requesting Jose for over weeks now to get a refund on those and no response. Terrible app and service. I do not recommend to anyone

Left Coast Original

So far it has been pretty easy to set up. Looking forward to expanding our products to the world of dropship!

SHOMICOLLC

Very good! Jose always reply my emails very fast. Would recommend this app to every good product out there.

The Wolt

Very good process and Jose what there with fast answers. Would recommend this app to every good product out there.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8