Modalyst for Suppliers

Modalyst for Suppliers | Reviews

by Modalyst

Sell More. Grow Your Sales with Online Retailers & Stockists.

Violet fifth avenue

very excited to joining modalyst and will help to grow our business in future , and management its very helpful and professional , thanks for jose and lilian to expand and help us to grow our business .

PlumPopStudios

Great customer service! I had some problems with my application and Jose reached out to me right away to work with me to make it right :)

oobash

The onboarding process was very easy and Jose was very helpful throughout the process. Excited to join the platform and looking forward to make sales!!!

Left Coast Original

So far it has been pretty easy to set up. Looking forward to expanding our products to the world of dropship!

SHOMICOLLC

Very good! Jose always reply my emails very fast. Would recommend this app to every good product out there.

The Wolt

Very good process and Jose what there with fast answers. Would recommend this app to every good product out there.

HardRockHealth

So far this has been a great experience setting up. Jose has been extremely helpful with the setup. So far so good!

Sömn Home

The account opening process was easy and Jose was extremely helpful. I very much like how due diligent Modalyst is with their supplier & product curation. I highly recommend the app!! Look forward to seeing orders come through Modalyst Marketplace.

UneXpectedLawyer

The process was seamless and Jose was wonderful to work with. We highly recommend the app!! We are excited to get our products on the market!!

theyvery

So far so good. A very thorough onboarding process and easy set up of my product feed.
Much easier than some similar apps.
Bring on the sales! www.theyvery.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8