Modalyst ‑ Sell to Retailers

Modalyst ‑ Sell to Retailers

by Modalyst

Online marketplace for Suppliers, Sell & Grow B2B Sales

Handes of a Woman

This business model was not a good fit with my shop. Modalyst was responsive and gave me straight answers during set up, which I appreciate. Will be uninstalling now.

Terra Firma Cosmetics

I had a lot of questions when setting up with Modalyst and received really good service and help. I am really hoping that as a supplier, it will send me new sellers of my product line.

Maiden-Art

Great App and Great Customer Service! Very Helpful! They really helped me to start with Modalyst and set up my jewelry collection to sell to retailers.
Thanks a lot really appreciated :)

Fulfillment Center

We love Modalyst. We have received many new orders using this app and have been able to provide our drop shippers with our Private Label program. We have received amazing feedback and support and would highly recommend anyone looking to offer drop shipping to use Modalyst. Thank you!!

The Australian Puzzle Company

They will not uninstall when requested. 4 sales in two years also you have to comply with their rules not yours.

virginteez.ae

Modalyst has been Awesome sale channel for us. Our partnership with them allows us to tap into their platform and puts us in front of their extensive network of shopify retailers. Jill is super impressive and responsive
looking forward for a long term partnership

Boudoired

Our experience with Modalyst as both a supplier and retailer has been stellar! Their customer service and response time is incredible! They reply very quickly to all questions and are so responsive and positive! The app is very easy to use and navigate. Their tech support for the app is also very well done! I highly recommend this app to both suppliers and retailers!

Deezo The Happy Fashion

impotent service to help individual brands. have some errors if you not working from USA. hopefully team will adopt changes .

Idea Chic

Be sure you want to commit to dropshipping with Modalyst because if you want out Modalyst will not uninstall. We have contacted per their instructions numerous times with no response and no uninstall so the orders keep coming.

Vapesocket

I was told that you cannot sell my product so I cannot give you a good review.

Previous 1 3