Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

sweethology boho

This app is great and easy to use. Visuals are appealing to me as well! I've been comparing between this and Spocket and so far Modalyst has won!

Frankly Jewelry

I have been searching for drop ship companies that offer quality jewelry items shipped from the USA with short delivery times. It is also important to me that the products be easy to import and have adequate descriptions and images. I was becoming quite frustrated, then I discovered Modalyst - Global Dropshipping. Oh yes! This company has all i was seeking! Thank you!

Leather King Clothing

We are being robbed,and to think,I have both my stores here,if you think I am lying on them,look at this,they said nothing about refunds,for not being able to fulfill there commit to us Hi,

As a friendly reminder, on Sept. 9 we will be making changes to our Chrome Extension:

For Shein, the Chrome Extension will:

Keep items which are already in your store synced
Allow you to semi-automate order processing, as it does now
No longer import items from Shein sites
We would also like to announce a new, amazing, affordable supplier under Trendy, Lux LA!

For Wish, the Chrome Extension will be discontinued. This means the Chrome Extension will:

No longer import items from Wish.com
No longer keep items which are already in your store synced
No longer semi-automate order processing
Why are we phasing out Shein & making these changes?

We made this decision to protect you, our customers. You worked hard to design a beautiful store, select the merchandise, adjust the details to suit your store's spirit, and market it to your customers. Each month, we watch tens of thousands of you build a beautiful, inspiring business. You earned your customer. We do not let suppliers add coupons and discount codes to packages to lure your customers away. We want you to have a loyal, repeatable customer base. We are, therefore, taking action to remove Shein from Modalyst.

We have also removed Wish from the marketplace. Why?

Our customers repeatedly told us that they come to us for unique, high quality products that stand out, as well as faster shipping. We aim to be a reliable source for quality, fast shipping, and variety. Wish didn't meet these standards.

But don't worry - we have a huge partnership coming in a couple of months with hundreds of thousands of products.

We are constantly working behind the scenes to bring you the best selection of dropshipping inventory. We aim to be the most expansive, integrated, reliable dropshipping platform in the market. Our goal is to enable ecommerce retailers to build a thriving business. We expect that these changes will bring us all closer to each of our goals.

Thank you for your understanding and I wish you continued success with your business!

Best,

Jill

Co-Founder & CEO of Modalyst, Just to let everybody know,they buy reviews,yes,I spoke with Jill on the phone,and she said,I will give you a refund if you take down this one star review.... Yep,that's how she feels about this... Warning,if your gonna get into drop shipping,this is not the company you wanna work with at ALL!

BlueOak Home

I used this app to help get some of my first sales. It allowed me to get money coming immediately while I slowly built up my inventory.

SALE4FASHION

I like the app and products. Easily sync to the Shopify and manage accordingly. https://www.gtechwebindia.com

Purely Maya

I am just starting out and this app is helping me to find my way and locate products and build my online store. The information on vendors is fantastic and importing items to my online store through Shopify is awesome.

P.B. Nibs

I use this app for dropshipping for myself and also for a client in another Shopify store. It is very easy to use and has a great selection of products. I actually prefer the name brand and independent items, wonderful!
Modalyst is pretty quick about helping or resolving any issues or questions as well. I would recommend this app.

Martha's Living Products

I first of all thank God for this Modalyst app and services provided for retailers like myself. It is a holy grail to find Modalyst via Shopify. Nothing can be perfect in this world but Modalyst is close to perfection and I will recommend the Modalyst app to any living merchant or retailer

Inglorious Men

I've deleted the app months ago and just found out you keep charging me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I urge you guys - don't get near this App!!!!!

October 9, 2019

Thank you for your review. I apologize if you didn't realize how to cancel or downgrade your account. Please note that you can cancel your account and subscription at anytime. No questions asked. We have instructions on how to do this in our Help Center. Please check it out here: support.modalyst.co

She Reigns Boutique

I am just starting out and your products are just what I am looking for. The quality, brands and price are what I was looking for in a vendor.
Thanks so much!