Merchants find this dropshipping and POD app user-friendly and appreciate its seamless integration with Shopify. It's favored for its wide range of global suppliers, making it suitable for online fashion stores. The app simplifies inventory management and product import, with automatic tracking. It also offers marketing materials for small business setup. Merchants value the high profit margin on products, which can balance the monthly fee. The app is commended for its diverse product range, including children's clothing, and its responsive customer service.

January 23, 2017

I am extremely happy with Modalyst. I have been using them for a little over a month and so far everything has been great. They have wonderful customer service, every time I call or email them my questions get answered quickly, everyone is so helpful. They work with multiple suppliers around the world and offer thousands of products to use for the store. The site is really easy to use and integrate with Shopify. I highly recommend Modalyst.

Noras Fashion
April 17, 2019

I used this app to locate higher quality products for my store. The Shopify Integration is simple and easy to use.

Blakely June & Co
September 6, 2018

This app makes it so easy to add products to my store. And the customer service is quick to respond. A++++ App.

Excel Human Performance
April 15, 2016

Very thankful for this app and program. Modalyst has been a life saver to me when I just couldn't afford to purchase enough products to make a great store.

They have been very responsive to users and I am thankful to have found them!

I would recommend this to both large and small boutiques and retail shops because the integration is SO SEAMLESS and the product offerings are wonderful!

Shiffon Boutique And Resale
February 14, 2019

I will say that all-in-all I've been very pleased with the level of support the Modalyst team has provided so far.

TRÉS SELECT
August 30, 2019

TOP TOP app, super heureux, je viens à peine d'installer et je commence déjà a avoir des resultats, merci bcp à toute l'équipe Modalyst.

DORYVAS
Belgium
Modalyst replied September 11, 2019

Merci bien! We are thrilled to hear you are rating us as a TOP TOP app! That is super encouraging feedback, especially as we are working hard everyday to improve the app and overall experience for customers like you!

May 23, 2016

Simply marvelous. They keep you updated with any new products added by the designers you are following. The support team is very responsive towards your request or help. 10/10 would recommend to install.

Onlineshenanigans
Singapore
July 1, 2018

So many options to choose from, and the best part is that you can opt for local suppliers !

Beach Temple
Edited August 7, 2019

Update as of 8/6/2019- All products were returned and descriptions were saved. Am pleased despite speed of management. Thank you. Initially 2 stars, now 5 stars.

Items were good to fair, sync of products and orders from app to shopify is Good as well. Downside is customer service. Heres the thing...I ran into some issue with products disappearing from my store after I put the same products that were in the inventory as "stop selling when out of stock". The option does not read "delete from store when out of stock" but that's what exactly happened. Out of 195 products only 30 remained. All my products i painstakingly edited and revised the variants for...all gone. When I reached out to support from shopify they looked into it and they showed me the log or record that is kept in the back office stating each product was removed by Modalyst. Shopify has reached out to them as well as myself and I got questions that were basically answered by the email I was CC'd in by shopify to Modalyst contact email. "what products were missing, can you take a screenshot...etc" All actually in the email from shopify support email to them. I haven't heard from them in days. So now my shop is temporarily closed while I figure out what to do.

Maisonpase
August 12, 2019

I like the app and products. Easily sync to the Shopify and manage accordingly. https://www.gtechwebindia.com

SALE4FASHION