Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping | Reviews

by Modalyst

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

Asalee West™ - Luxury Bags for Everyone

I can only give this app one star, I would give it 2 but there's a deal-breaker. A few things to point out for the beginners. 1) Their initial response for support is very slow. My experience is 24-48 hours. 2) Stay away from the Wish app. That is all for that. 3) The SHEIN app is bascially useless. You're just competing with SHEIN themselves, no wholesale prices. 4) Many Items are very low inventory. However, when I made a sale, my customers received their products in a decent time - less than a week. Most of these issues I can actually deal with because no app is perfect.

But here's the deal-breaker. The "Suppliers" shipped the products to my customers with their Labels AND their invoice. Now, my customer knows how much the item cost ME, my markup, and they were supplied with the "Suppliers'" marketing materials. A TOTAL betrayal.

Felix was nice enough but all he did was apologize and suggested that I contact the supplier, which I did already and I still haven't received a response from them - and I don't expect to. Besides, that's not our problem or place. Modalyst should be the one contacting THEM and giving them a chew out for betraying their retailers like this. So, that leaves me to question their actual relationship with these "Suppliers".

I would not suggest this app for anyone. I'm sorry.

sleekdezigns

I am new at dropshipping, this app was very helpful in terms of finding the right products I wanted at the right price. Integration with my shopify store was seamless. Am really glad and satisfied I used Modalyst.

Determined2Win

I used this app to help me dropship items onto my store. Thus far it has been the best dropshipping app within Shopify that I used. Soon hopefully I get sales and can see how that side of things work

Travhl

Subscribed to the PRO plan today. One of the incentives I was interested in was access to brand products. My niche is handbags, crossbodies, totes, clutches and wallets. Brands specific to Michael Kors, Kate Spade, and other high-end brands in this niche were mostly out of stock. Thus, I was not able to take advantage of several brands promoted by Modalyst. Also I am finding items on SHEIN and WISH through Modalyst that I am able to find directly on those sites outside of Modalyst. I would have hoped that by paying for a subscription to Modalyst I would have access to cheaper prices on SHEIN and WISH by using the Modalyst portal versus the same prices that others can get. So far my expectations of Modalyst have not been met, however, today is only day one.

SEASONAL CLOSET

Love this app so far so good, got in contact with customer service which was very fast. Can’t wait to see the great outcome from this app.

Luv My Graveyard

I have to give them just one star based on customer service. I definitely won't be using the app. I contacted Felix to get a list of products so I could see if they carried anything my store would need. I was answered with a PDF explaining how to import items, but no list of items. I replied that I needed the list of actual items. The response was literally "What do you mean, items?" At that point I was getting frustrated and I said, "You carry products for dropshipping, correct? I would need to see what actual items you carry." And once again Felix replied with the same PDFs. I told him this was outrageous, at which time he basically laughed at me, "Thanks for your postive input!" Just...no. I shudder to think what would happen if I used the app, needed customer service, and lost a customer of my own while Modalyst's employees played around, cracked up, and sent random PDFs to me. I won't gamble my store on this lack of professionalism.

Todayzfashionpassion

I found it EASY to use & had good looking merchandise!!! Keep up the good work.

Until time for me to submit my review!

NagaApparel

top app #its easy to use and the products are good with quality.
I hope a few more brands will be available in the future

eloday

I just started using this app and cant even get going, I asked for support and got a response stating they would be back in 2 hours, well that was well over 4.5 hours. Horrible support system
Well I got a message from them and was hoping I would be writing an update that says they rectified the problem but its not. My review stands, I cant review the app properly because I never got to use it and they did not help, I got a message saying they were going to look into it and I said great, then hours later asked for an update and nothing, it shows that my message was seen as well. Still nothing. So I am deciding to go with the Spocket for my upgraded plan since I actually get to communicate and help if I need it. I hope they work on responses and getting back with people because I REALLY would have loved to have had some the products in my shop.

Maisonpase

Update as of 8/6/2019- All products were returned and descriptions were saved. Am pleased despite speed of management. Thank you. Initially 2 stars, now 5 stars.

Items were good to fair, sync of products and orders from app to shopify is Good as well. Downside is customer service. Heres the thing...I ran into some issue with products disappearing from my store after I put the same products that were in the inventory as "stop selling when out of stock". The option does not read "delete from store when out of stock" but that's what exactly happened. Out of 195 products only 30 remained. All my products i painstakingly edited and revised the variants for...all gone. When I reached out to support from shopify they looked into it and they showed me the log or record that is kept in the back office stating each product was removed by Modalyst. Shopify has reached out to them as well as myself and I got questions that were basically answered by the email I was CC'd in by shopify to Modalyst contact email. "what products were missing, can you take a screenshot...etc" All actually in the email from shopify support email to them. I haven't heard from them in days. So now my shop is temporarily closed while I figure out what to do.