Modalyst: Dropshipping & POD

All in one solution for Print on Demand and Dropshipping

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Martha's Living Products

I first of all thank God for this Modalyst app and services provided for retailers like myself. It is a holy grail to find Modalyst via Shopify. Nothing can be perfect in this world but Modalyst is close to perfection and I will recommend the Modalyst app to any living merchant or retailer

Inglorious Men

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

I've deleted the app months ago and just found out you keep charging me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I urge you guys - don't get near this App!!!!!

October 9, 2019

Thank you for your review. I apologize if you didn't realize how to cancel or downgrade your account. Please note that you can cancel your account and subscription at anytime. No questions asked. We have instructions on how to do this in our Help Center. Please check it out here: support.modalyst.co

She Reigns Boutique

I am just starting out and your products are just what I am looking for. The quality, brands and price are what I was looking for in a vendor.
Thanks so much!

Shaynne Bloodline

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 6 minutes

just wish platform, not customized ....
products that customers find everywhere....................

October 9, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you found products only supplied by Wish. Wish used to be one of thousands of suppliers on our Marketplace. And it was per the request of customers who wanted higher margin products to sell. That said, our Marketplace features Name Brands, Trendy Brands and Independent Brands as well. If you need help finding a specific category or product type, please let us know! You can reach us at team@modalyst.co or on our live chat!

The Neighborhood VR Experience Shopping Site

We are being screwed over,read this Hi Christopher,

As a friendly reminder, on Sept. 9 we will be making changes to our Chrome Extension:

For Shein, the Chrome Extension will:

Keep items which are already in your store synced
Allow you to semi-automate order processing, as it does now
No longer import items from Shein sites
We would also like to announce a new, amazing, affordable supplier under Trendy, Lux LA!

For Wish, the Chrome Extension will be discontinued. This means the Chrome Extension will:

No longer import items from Wish.com
No longer keep items which are already in your store synced
No longer semi-automate order processing
Why are we phasing out Shein & making these changes?

We made this decision to protect you, our customers. You worked hard to design a beautiful store, select the merchandise, adjust the details to suit your store's spirit, and market it to your customers. Each month, we watch tens of thousands of you build a beautiful, inspiring business. You earned your customer. We do not let suppliers add coupons and discount codes to packages to lure your customers away. We want you to have a loyal, repeatable customer base. We are, therefore, taking action to remove Shein from Modalyst.

We have also removed Wish from the marketplace. Why?

Our customers repeatedly told us that they come to us for unique, high quality products that stand out, as well as faster shipping. We aim to be a reliable source for quality, fast shipping, and variety. Wish didn't meet these standards.

But don't worry - we have a huge partnership coming in a couple of months with hundreds of thousands of products.

We are constantly working behind the scenes to bring you the best selection of dropshipping inventory. We aim to be the most expansive, integrated, reliable dropshipping platform in the market. Our goal is to enable ecommerce retailers to build a thriving business. We expect that these changes will bring us all closer to each of our goals.

Thank you for your understanding and I wish you continued success with your business!

Best,

Jill

Co-Founder & CEO of Modalyst ,this means that all the work you have done on your site ,using these suppliers,is a waste,all the time you put in building a site,they are stealing from us,I have two stores,I want a full refund,

Age of the Geek!

Time spent using app About 1 month

First I want to say I rarely write reviews unless it is to stop annoying popups on some free app, but this one is different. Modalyst as an app is awesome, but it is so much more than just that. To me, this is a platform for independence. My entire 37 years on this planet have been spent making money for somebody else. I decided last year I was done, never again. I started my own business in Ecommerce online and am active in a dozen different marketplaces and do you know where 95% of my products come from? Modalyst. And I don't sell Chinese crap, this entire platform is based on the rise of the independent sellers market with quality goods from quality small businesses. I literally know the story behind the formation of all my suppliers and can further that knowledge to my customers. And as far as service goes? They all speak english! Isn't that unique, and the CEO is the bee's knees, Jill Sherman, who actually responds to emails in person! That kinda floored me, I'm totally a customer for life. Check out her Ted talks and if it doesn't motivate you 6 ways from Sunday then you more than likely don't have a pulse. Good luck with that....

Beautiful

Time spent using app About 2 months

i give this app 4 stars because their products are way better than dumb ali express. and the shipping is way faster too. i havent finished my website to make a sale so idk the process but at this point i would assume they deserve the full 5 stars

The People's Tee

Time spent using app About 1 year

Been using the app for a few days now and I'm very pleased with the amount of products available. App seems a bit glitchy and chat support doesn't seem to be available during standard US business hours from what I can tell.

Asalee West™ - Luxury Bags for Everyone

Time spent using app About 1 year

I can only give this app one star, I would give it 2 but there's a deal-breaker. A few things to point out for the beginners. 1) Their initial response for support is very slow. My experience is 24-48 hours. 2) Stay away from the Wish app. That is all for that. 3) The SHEIN app is bascially useless. You're just competing with SHEIN themselves, no wholesale prices. 4) Many Items are very low inventory. However, when I made a sale, my customers received their products in a decent time - less than a week. Most of these issues I can actually deal with because no app is perfect.

But here's the deal-breaker. The "Suppliers" shipped the products to my customers with their Labels AND their invoice. Now, my customer knows how much the item cost ME, my markup, and they were supplied with the "Suppliers'" marketing materials. A TOTAL betrayal.

Felix was nice enough but all he did was apologize and suggested that I contact the supplier, which I did already and I still haven't received a response from them - and I don't expect to. Besides, that's not our problem or place. Modalyst should be the one contacting THEM and giving them a chew out for betraying their retailers like this. So, that leaves me to question their actual relationship with these "Suppliers".

I would not suggest this app for anyone. I'm sorry.

sleekdezigns

I am new at dropshipping, this app was very helpful in terms of finding the right products I wanted at the right price. Integration with my shopify store was seamless. Am really glad and satisfied I used Modalyst.