Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping | Reviews

by Modalyst

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

5280Gadgets

i used this app to help me maintain my store well im working or too busy and it makes it so simple, i love it.

October 8, 2019

Thank you for your positive words! We are happy to hear you're loving the app. If you have any questions at all about your experience, please let us know! We'd be more than happy to assist you!

Random Wear

I started using the app a couple of weeks ago and am really pleased. To be able to up the game on your website with name brand products or products with a solid selling track record is amazing. Make sure you do your research. Do a search of the vendor as many also have their own site and price on your store accordingly. Some of the products are on the high side and the juice may not be worth the squeeze but there is still alot to choose from.

I do have one con. The vendors list most if not all products as its own variant versus listing a single product and having all variants, such as color choices, embedded into one listing. This creates much more work on the front-end as far as data entry is concerned to list a product on your store with multiple color variants and it also makes it difficult to track inventory levels.

Overall, I would recommend the use of the app if you are frustrated with AliExpress and the delayed shipping, cheaper products and insane sizing issue if you are selling clothing in the US/Europe.

Tacoma's Warehouse

using this app to drop ship, I like the merchandise. I will market all the products I synced to shopify.

Zhoponline

es una excelente aplicación, donde se puede encontrar los productos fácilmente y con una interfaz sencilla.

ITEMS FOR SAVINGS

REALLY LIKE THE WAY HOW DO WE DO THE IMPORT OF THE PRODUCT 0 COMPLICATIONS, 100% SATISFIED. LOOKING FORWARD TO GROW THE BUSINESS WITH YOUR EXCELLENT MERCHANDISE.

MyOnlineApparel

Difficult for people who want to offer free shipping to there drop-shipping store. You have to raise the retail price to cover your shipping and you also have to consider their commission 5% and other fees from your shopfiy store.

Some items displayed are also are very inaccurate with the description, some products do not give you any product description at all, no detail on sizing, material, etc.

For example I have found a few products and in the description it states multiple colors but the product itself contains only one color. Other products I found doesn't mention any description what so ever.

So in my opinion Modalyst should have a standard to make sure there suppliers have accurate description, photos, and even correct sizing description or chart. I should be clear that not all products are like this, some of these suppliers go out of there way to provide all the information and pictures needed to make these sales, other however product very limited product detail and pictures.

Avocadoboutique.com

the app is easy to use.
the customer service is terrible!!
i was promised a 20% discount if i upgrade to their PRO plan and after i subscribed for it they never responded back to me. the guy who was assigned to me is Felix and he never gave me the discount i was promised!

October 8, 2019

Thank you for sharing your concerns. I apologize if there was confusion about the coupon code you were promised for the Annual Pro plan. As a friendly reminder, we recently launched new yearly pricing for both the Startup and Pro plans. The code you were initially given was for a legacy plan that no longer exists. That was our error, and we acknowledged it as such. We are committed to resolving this billing issue with you as soon as possible. Please feel free to continue following the thread we have open with you on our live chat. You can also email us at team@modalyst.co.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

MURBALI FASHION

I USED THE APPS, IT SEEMS TO WORK PERFECT. NO ISSUES YET. LOVE IT. IMPORT HAS BEEN EASY. WORKS SIMILAR AS OBERLO, BUT A LITTLE MORE PRICY.

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We're thrilled to hear it's working perfectly so far. If you have any questions or concerns along the way, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly via our live chat or via email (team@modalyst.co)!

Mudawwana Shopping

Greatest app on Shopify. It worth 10-star for helping retailers on Shopify. I recommend you use this app, it is a perfect app for retailers.

Butterflies Natural Hair Care

I only give it a 4 star, because I am new to it, but so far, I love the products and show exactly the timeframe for shipping.