Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping & POD

US Suppliers, Dropshipping & Custom Products, Print on Demand

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cosedivine

I am going to use this app to drop ship lets see how it goes I’m pretty excited !i like the merchandise and it seems easy to manage

Plentychic

Absolutely horrible site to use. They do not have a phone number for concerns or issues and NO ONE EVER REPLIES TO EMAILS EVER. Do not use them if you want a smooth, truthful and pleasant dropshipper/ app/ platform to use. A disgrace and the worst site I have ever used. STAY AWAY!

October 14, 2019

Thank you Tiffany for your review. We appreciate you sharing your feedback about our customer support. You are right to point out that we do not have a dedicated phone line. We are a small company and do our best to communicate via email and live chat. In your case, we were regularly in touch with you via email and live chat. Our team has all the documentation, dating back to July 29, when we last corresponded.

Can you please help us understand what your recent issue is? We would lovef to address it appropriately. You have not been active on our site for a few months so it would be great to understand whether something recent provoked you to share this kind of feedback.

Our team is also in the process of following up with Shopify Support about your feedback here. We expect that they will step in and help us clear this up. There appears to be some very earnest confusion and we would love their insight around how to best address your feedback.

As always, please feel free to email us at team@modalyst.co. You can also find us on live chat.

Thank you.

LoveANurse.com

I used this app to help me populated the site. Modalyst has a good selection of products. It is my primary resource for sourcing products.

Dk product specialist

a Little Too Soon To Say Much I Just Started App Today. Lets See How Sales Go. I Do Like The Product Selection Very Well. Thanks

Yobenini

My store is selling sunglasses. I bought Modalyst since they offered high-end sunglasses. I removed every product I had in the store and replaced them with products from Modalyst. A few weeks after all the products I added was removed together with the high-end brands. So the entire reason why I choose Modalyst as a supplier is gone.

I have tried reaching the support several times without them getting back to me. I understand that my problem isn't convenient, but they could at least offer some help and a solution. Two days ago I wrote an email and decided that if they wouldn't come back to me I would write this review.

October 9, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear about this experience and will resolve it right away.

I apologize but unfortunately our team never received your message about this issue. Did it occur recently? If so, can you please forward me the message to team@modalyst.co? I'd love to have a look.

In the meantime, our technical team is already looking into your account and will get back to us with their findings in the next few hours.

Thank you for being patient and understanding while we work to resolve this as quickly as possible.

If there is anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out!

5280Gadgets

i used this app to help me maintain my store well im working or too busy and it makes it so simple, i love it.

October 8, 2019

Thank you for your positive words! We are happy to hear you're loving the app. If you have any questions at all about your experience, please let us know! We'd be more than happy to assist you!

Random Wear

I started using the app a couple of weeks ago and am really pleased. To be able to up the game on your website with name brand products or products with a solid selling track record is amazing. Make sure you do your research. Do a search of the vendor as many also have their own site and price on your store accordingly. Some of the products are on the high side and the juice may not be worth the squeeze but there is still alot to choose from.

I do have one con. The vendors list most if not all products as its own variant versus listing a single product and having all variants, such as color choices, embedded into one listing. This creates much more work on the front-end as far as data entry is concerned to list a product on your store with multiple color variants and it also makes it difficult to track inventory levels.

Overall, I would recommend the use of the app if you are frustrated with AliExpress and the delayed shipping, cheaper products and insane sizing issue if you are selling clothing in the US/Europe.

Tacoma's Warehouse

using this app to drop ship, I like the merchandise. I will market all the products I synced to shopify.

Zhoponline

es una excelente aplicación, donde se puede encontrar los productos fácilmente y con una interfaz sencilla.

ITEMS FOR SAVINGS

REALLY LIKE THE WAY HOW DO WE DO THE IMPORT OF THE PRODUCT 0 COMPLICATIONS, 100% SATISFIED. LOOKING FORWARD TO GROW THE BUSINESS WITH YOUR EXCELLENT MERCHANDISE.