Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping & POD

US Suppliers, Dropshipping & Custom Products, Print on Demand

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

DesignzbyJulez

I use this App to help me select brands and other items to share with my customers. I like the variety and the fashion and products are so cute. I like how each week their are something new and different to add to my online store. I like the variety of products the Modalyst has to offer our customers. Modalyst is becoming one of my favorite apps to use.

New vision Gessy Internacional

O modalyst é excelente, muito fácil de trabalhar, tem produtos de qualidades com ótimo Preços, recomendo a todos lojistas... tenho muita sorte em poder usa este App, espero poder fazer mais divulgação dos produtos para obter muitas vendas. daria mais de 5 estrelas.

Duncan's Gifts & Gadgets

I woke up this morning to discover that Modalyst (with their stupid name) deleted an entire product brand that I had spent hours setting up on my store. There was no warning or indication that they would do this. Now I have to scramble to find products to replace the ones they removed, or find a distributor that also carries the product brand they wiped out. This is not how you build a relationship with your retailers!! Not to mention their prices are so outrageous that you have no room to compete with other retailers selling the same products.

SUN-IMPERIAL

An absolutely HORRIBLE site/app, customer service, and tech team. I had the unlimited plan for 3 years now  - paid $35 monthly payment each month to drop ship  - One day they announced they are no longer working with THE MAIN supplier I had used  - Meaning I can't import more items form this supplier but they promised all my imported items ( 15,000 ) will still be synced, And they said  I still have to pay the full $35 for this service ( although I can't import any of this supplier items anymore ).  I had kept paying full price because  I wanted my 15,000 items to be synced with real stock quantity, And then I started noticing  the  orders my clients had placed at that time ware out off stock in the supplier website -  And I couldn't fulfill them - had to refund money to all my customers,  - I had complained to Modalist customer support -  and was told that the supplier had blocked them  - They are sorry - they can't sync with their stock anymore - Meaning I kept paying for service for 2 full months and got NOTHING . I asked for a refund for this period of time  - and they agreed  - but never got it till today ( it has been 4 months now )  - Also I demanded to stop the recurring payment for my unlimited plan - they said in order to do that I need to downgrade my plan - I tried  to do that but got an error that I will need to delete all my 15,000 items ( that I had to spend A LOT  of money on SEO to promote them by then) Oviusley I refused to delete them - their customer service told me  - "that's weird - I will take "care of that for you
And guess what -  After one hour  - I saw only had 7000 items left in my shop !!!!! I had contacted them said "Stop deleting my items ASAP"  - they said " you wanted to downgrade your plan, didn't you? And then they apologized When they realized what happened and promised they will stop the process and will upload all my DELETED items back - And after 2 hours I took a look saw 0 items on my shop!!! THEY HAD DELETED ALL MY HARD WORK  - and made me lose a lot of money !!!!!
This is the WORST EXPERIENCE i had ever had by far !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to build a successful online dropshipping Buiseness S T A Y A W A Y!!! There are much better apps with great and professional customer service like "Oberlo", "Aliexpress  ". Do your self a favor and never go with Modalyst!!!!

Charmath

I have contacted Modalyst with no responses. I have a paid order that has been waiting to be fulfilled since 10/18/19 and no response from the supplier and I've given up on contacting Modalyst. And problems with another supplier but no response when I complained to Modalyst. Nice styles but not sure I'll stay with them which is why I rate it a 2. Customer service is very important and I just don't see it.

FashionLike 24

Best! No long Time 4 shipping! Filter= fast shipping - 3-6 Days!!!!!
And a bigbig deal! I give 5 big fat stars!

Chasing Trends

I do think after scanning the products that they have a lot of worthy stuff when buying for a store. But this service is not free. It's only free to get feel for what it is so you can see their product and than decide if you want to pay. Which can be fine depending on what you are looking for. The app seems to work well and the people who are running it seem to make it a priority for clients to have good experience from what I gather from the vibe.

Frank's Ave

I came across some issues with my account and Felix displayed excellent customer service.
I was helped in a timely manner and all my issues were resolved. The app is easy to use and provides a lot of different avenues to operate.

SAAY

If you think you're getting a good deal from Modalyst for dropshipping your products, think again. Here's an example:

The cost through Modalyst is U$ 270 + U$ 9.30 shipping to Australia.

The supplier is selling much cheaper on their own website. Only U$ 207.18 with free worldwide shipping.

I questioned their support on Sep 1st, no significant reply. Then I kept following up after more than a month later, Felix replied this:

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 6:30 AM Felix from Modalyst wrote:
I apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

Now can you please send me a screenshot a the supplier you're referring about the prices or the name of the supplier and the name of the products I'll be happy to take a look.

Felix Felix from Modalyst

Clearly, Felix didn't read my email properly because I even gave the links to check. It's like replying by saying, What is your email? Nevertheless, I replied on the same day and no response till now.

Note: Do NOT reply my review! It does NOT help anyone. Reply my email instead!

UPDATE: Espin from Modalyst stepped in and responded to each of my queries. A lot more helpful than Felix. Thank you for this, but I still cannot give 5 stars as this should have happened in the first place, not after a-1-star review is posted. *I increased the star to 3*

UPDATE: The supplier has now been removed from Modalyst as they refused overtime to be compliant with all of Modalyst's dropshipping policies. They were not following the 60% of MSRP rule.

Tesori Blu

So far this app has worked wonderfully for us! Such great, quality products to sell--most come with STELLAR photographs, too, and descriptions that hardly needed any editing--this was important to us! What I like best is how easy it was to post products to our website, too--just a click! The suppliers that we chose seem to have very fast shipping, too. I highly recommend for anyone who wants great dropshipping products. Customer service is a little on the slow side, but I am sure this may improve with time. They have always been helpful to me, though, and my questions were answered--not instantly, but usually within a two day time frame. Which to us is perfectly okay, because waiting an extra day for a reply is worth it because of what we get from this app--great products, photos, quick shipping, and the ease to post products. I highly recommend this app.