Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping | Reviews

by Modalyst

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

FashionLike 24

Best! No long Time 4 shipping! Filter= fast shipping - 3-6 Days!!!!!
And a bigbig deal! I give 5 big fat stars!

Chasing Trends

I do think after scanning the products that they have a lot of worthy stuff when buying for a store. But this service is not free. It's only free to get feel for what it is so you can see their product and than decide if you want to pay. Which can be fine depending on what you are looking for. The app seems to work well and the people who are running it seem to make it a priority for clients to have good experience from what I gather from the vibe.

Frank's Ave

I came across some issues with my account and Felix displayed excellent customer service.
I was helped in a timely manner and all my issues were resolved. The app is easy to use and provides a lot of different avenues to operate.

SAAY

If you think you're getting a good deal from Modalyst for dropshipping your products, think again. Here's an example:

The cost through Modalyst is U$ 270 + U$ 9.30 shipping to Australia.

The supplier is selling much cheaper on their own website. Only U$ 207.18 with free worldwide shipping.

I questioned their support on Sep 1st, no significant reply. Then I kept following up after more than a month later, Felix replied this:

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 6:30 AM Felix from Modalyst wrote:
I apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

Now can you please send me a screenshot a the supplier you're referring about the prices or the name of the supplier and the name of the products I'll be happy to take a look.

Felix Felix from Modalyst

Clearly, Felix didn't read my email properly because I even gave the links to check. It's like replying by saying, What is your email? Nevertheless, I replied on the same day and no response till now.

Note: Do NOT reply my review! It does NOT help anyone. Reply my email instead!

UPDATE: Espin from Modalyst stepped in and responded to each of my queries. A lot more helpful than Felix. Thank you for this, but I still cannot give 5 stars as this should have happened in the first place, not after a-1-star review is posted. *I increased the star to 3*

UPDATE: The supplier has now been removed from Modalyst as they refused overtime to be compliant with all of Modalyst's dropshipping policies. They were not following the 60% of MSRP rule.

Tesori Blu

So far this app has worked wonderfully for us! Such great, quality products to sell--most come with STELLAR photographs, too, and descriptions that hardly needed any editing--this was important to us! What I like best is how easy it was to post products to our website, too--just a click! The suppliers that we chose seem to have very fast shipping, too. I highly recommend for anyone who wants great dropshipping products. Customer service is a little on the slow side, but I am sure this may improve with time. They have always been helpful to me, though, and my questions were answered--not instantly, but usually within a two day time frame. Which to us is perfectly okay, because waiting an extra day for a reply is worth it because of what we get from this app--great products, photos, quick shipping, and the ease to post products. I highly recommend this app.

Cosedivine

I am going to use this app to drop ship lets see how it goes I’m pretty excited !i like the merchandise and it seems easy to manage

Plentychic

Absolutely horrible site to use. They do not have a phone number for concerns or issues and NO ONE EVER REPLIES TO EMAILS EVER. Do not use them if you want a smooth, truthful and pleasant dropshipper/ app/ platform to use. A disgrace and the worst site I have ever used. STAY AWAY!

October 14, 2019

Thank you Tiffany for your review. We appreciate you sharing your feedback about our customer support. You are right to point out that we do not have a dedicated phone line. We are a small company and do our best to communicate via email and live chat. In your case, we were regularly in touch with you via email and live chat. Our team has all the documentation, dating back to July 29, when we last corresponded.

Can you please help us understand what your recent issue is? We would lovef to address it appropriately. You have not been active on our site for a few months so it would be great to understand whether something recent provoked you to share this kind of feedback.

Our team is also in the process of following up with Shopify Support about your feedback here. We expect that they will step in and help us clear this up. There appears to be some very earnest confusion and we would love their insight around how to best address your feedback.

As always, please feel free to email us at team@modalyst.co. You can also find us on live chat.

Thank you.

LoveANurse.com

I used this app to help me populated the site. Modalyst has a good selection of products. It is my primary resource for sourcing products.

Dk product specialist

a Little Too Soon To Say Much I Just Started App Today. Lets See How Sales Go. I Do Like The Product Selection Very Well. Thanks

Yobenini

My store is selling sunglasses. I bought Modalyst since they offered high-end sunglasses. I removed every product I had in the store and replaced them with products from Modalyst. A few weeks after all the products I added was removed together with the high-end brands. So the entire reason why I choose Modalyst as a supplier is gone.

I have tried reaching the support several times without them getting back to me. I understand that my problem isn't convenient, but they could at least offer some help and a solution. Two days ago I wrote an email and decided that if they wouldn't come back to me I would write this review.

October 9, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear about this experience and will resolve it right away.

I apologize but unfortunately our team never received your message about this issue. Did it occur recently? If so, can you please forward me the message to team@modalyst.co? I'd love to have a look.

In the meantime, our technical team is already looking into your account and will get back to us with their findings in the next few hours.

Thank you for being patient and understanding while we work to resolve this as quickly as possible.

If there is anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out!