Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Little Crystals | Happiness, Harmony, and Balance

I've waited for six months before writing this review as I wanted to see how I would fare with Modalyst especially after having a negative experience with a competitor. What makes Modalyst stand out for me is the customer service that I've received throughout my journey. Initially Jill, the owner, reached out to me and followed up to ensure that I was making progress with the application. Recently Felix helped me with quick turnaround times when I wanted to convert my currency from CAD to USD after my store launched. Is Modalyst perfect - no it's not, but then nothing is. As I mentioned what sets it apart is the service; the team seems to genuinely want you to succeed. I am pleased with the application and happy that I found this company.

Deskmatico

Thus far, the best partner I've found in this area - and I've shopped / tested about 10 so far. I love how easy it is to use. Looking forward to future improvements and additional suppliers / partners being added to the app.

L & M Kee, LLC

Watch dropship addresses when placing aliexpress orders. My first order mixed customer address information with other customers. Had I not been verifying addresses on aliexpress, my customer would never have received their order as the address that synced was not correct.
Shipping is quicker on aliexpress with the use of Modalyst. Keep eye on shipping addresses.
Will update review after a few more orders are placed.

Butterfly Flitter

Simply put, I really like Modalyst. I'd give them five stars, but for me there is always room for improvement. That being said Modalyst is pretty much nailing it with their mix of user-friendliness and excellent vendor partners to select from (I hope they will expand this in the future even further). I especially like the amount of US vendors. The pricing rules are excellent as well, and time-saving. Right now I'd say they are the ones to beat for dropshipping. I can't wait to see what updates they have in store!

treasures-4-u-2-day

Hello Jill! John W. at treasures-4-u-2-day.com here. Thank you! for the welcome wishes email. it is a truly wonderful thing for the owner of a company to take the time to appreciate her customers by reaching out with a very warm heartfelt welcome email. I wanted to take a moment to thank you for what you have accomplished providing dropship solutions that integrate seamlessly with Shopify. The added blockbuster power of Alibaba is a definite game changer. You should be very proud of yourself! in regard to what you have accomplished and I do sincerely thank you! for your kind courteous considerate and professional assistance. Cheers to your continued success! God bless you and family.

Geilo Butike

La aplicación es muy intuitiva y fácil de usar, puedes agregar y revisar productos, y después de esto enviarlos a tu tienda de ecommerce. La respuesta del equipo de soporte también es muy rápida. La recomiendo.

SOUL’YS®

Jill, thank you for the welcome wishes email, it is a wonderful thing for the owner of a company to take the time to appreciate her customers by reaching out with a very warm heartfelt welcome email. I am just getting ready to roll out my store named SOUL'YS. I wanted to take a moment to thank you for what you have accomplished as this is truly a gift to me to have crossed paths to use your system. It seems you should be very proud of yourself as what I have seen so far I am so excited to use Modalyst. Congratulations on your relationship with ALIExpress. Cheers to your success, Robin Demmer SOUL'YS®

Chezvixen

Where else does the CEO of a company take time from her busy schedule to personally welcome you and ask about your experience so far, and little did CEO and co-founder Jill Sherman know the whole reason I was looking for a new company to dropship with was the inattention and lack of support I was getting from the company I was currently paying my hard earned money to to help me grow my business. I could go on and on about my experience so far, but that's a whole other review. Suffice to say, my only regret is I didn't find Modalyst a year ago. Five stars, hands down for everything, and if you're not using Modalyst, you're just missing out! Sincerely, Joel Capizzi, buyer for chezvixen.com

LoLamb Company

Great experience ! the customer service is most likely my favorite part of this company. Highly recommend it. - lolamb

MeditationMyGosh

I am very happy with Modalyst so far. They have given me access to fantastic products that aren't saturated and I am finding their software easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65