Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping & POD

US Suppliers, Dropshipping & Custom Products, Print on Demand

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

world beauty and gold jewelry

Please Shopfy see what is going on with this kind of supply, I had cancel and delete this app from my store but they charged me U$90,00
I want my money back I have working hard make one sell and They take our money .

Bouffants And Broken Hearts

This app allows stolen art to be sold on people's websites and refuses to take responsibility by removing these vendors who sell infringed art

silkcanyon

I don't know how other people aren't encountering the amount of issues that I am. It's bad enough items are getting pushed to "Active" straight away in my store, but inventory #s are getting messed up too which is making my items appear as Out of Stock. Worst of all, after their customer service was trying to help with an issue, I ended up with duplicated items live on my store, one item completely disappeared, and another item had the original photos and not my edited photos. It's an absolute mess which has been stressful and time consuming. With Alibaba products the alternative app is Alibaba Workstation which had bad reviews so I didn't go that way. I can't imagine it's worse than Modalyst. I have not had any of these extensive issues using Oberlo with AliExpress. Shopify say it's Modalyst but Modalyst can't seem to resolve the import issues. Am I really the rare person who is having all these issues?

HUNIQAT

I've made 3 test orders before going live. Out of those three order only one supplier delivered:
1. Supplier: Received the item but with promotional flyers (which is against the Modalyst policies)
2. Supplier: Got a refund after filling out a dispute on PayPal
3. Supplier: Never received the item nor got a refund In my opinion Modalyst doesn't make a quality check on their suppliers. Even Jose, the supplier manager at Modalyst, couldn't make an impact on those suppliers. The only positive thing so far was the quick customer support. You always get an answer, that's why I gave 2 stars. Otherwise the service isn't really reliable, at least not in Europe.

Tigardo

I'm quit disappointed espacially with the costumer service. I mean the app itself is okey and has some good suppliers but there is bugs. There was a bug that reset product prices on my store to the wholesale modalyst prices each time I use it so I contacted Samantha in the costumer service. She was very slow, empty answers and she seemed that she doesn't want to help ( she keep leaving me seen and answering late away from my question). The costumer service is not always online and I already had to wait for them to be. Please change Samantha for me she is ot helping me at all!

Little Crystals | Happiness, Harmony, and Balance

I've waited for six months before writing this review as I wanted to see how I would fare with Modalyst especially after having a negative experience with a competitor. What makes Modalyst stand out for me is the customer service that I've received throughout my journey. Initially Jill, the owner, reached out to me and followed up to ensure that I was making progress with the application. Recently Felix helped me with quick turnaround times when I wanted to convert my currency from CAD to USD after my store launched. Is Modalyst perfect - no it's not, but then nothing is. As I mentioned what sets it apart is the service; the team seems to genuinely want you to succeed. I am pleased with the application and happy that I found this company.

Deskmatico

Thus far, the best partner I've found in this area - and I've shopped / tested about 10 so far. I love how easy it is to use. Looking forward to future improvements and additional suppliers / partners being added to the app.

L & M Kee, LLC

Watch dropship addresses when placing aliexpress orders. My first order mixed customer address information with other customers. Had I not been verifying addresses on aliexpress, my customer would never have received their order as the address that synced was not correct.
Shipping is quicker on aliexpress with the use of Modalyst. Keep eye on shipping addresses.
Will update review after a few more orders are placed.

Butterfly Flitter

Simply put, I really like Modalyst. I'd give them five stars, but for me there is always room for improvement. That being said Modalyst is pretty much nailing it with their mix of user-friendliness and excellent vendor partners to select from (I hope they will expand this in the future even further). I especially like the amount of US vendors. The pricing rules are excellent as well, and time-saving. Right now I'd say they are the ones to beat for dropshipping. I can't wait to see what updates they have in store!

treasures-4-u-2-day

Hello Jill! John W. at treasures-4-u-2-day.com here. Thank you! for the welcome wishes email. it is a truly wonderful thing for the owner of a company to take the time to appreciate her customers by reaching out with a very warm heartfelt welcome email. I wanted to take a moment to thank you for what you have accomplished providing dropship solutions that integrate seamlessly with Shopify. The added blockbuster power of Alibaba is a definite game changer. You should be very proud of yourself! in regard to what you have accomplished and I do sincerely thank you! for your kind courteous considerate and professional assistance. Cheers to your continued success! God bless you and family.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65