3.9
Edited April 7, 2016

This is a great app check www.maqboutique.co for some great dresses and handicrafts like the beautiful bangle holder and beautiful lace maxi dresses - Some brands are great - The App could be improved to amend currency and shipping rates for a smooth experience but all in all its a fabulous concept and the founders are superb in their customer service always ready to assist. Thank you

Maqboutique
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited January 5, 2016

Our initial visit to Modalyst was absolutely fantastic! The caliber of brands and designers on the site clearly reflect the admirable skills and foresight it took to get them all together. This was our first experience on a wholesale marketplace; we truly lucked out by finding the chemistry and niche that's right in sync with our vision. The Retailer Daily Dropshipping Digest I found in my Inbox this morning was a wonderful surprise. It's yet another brilliant tool of the business that keeps subscribers engaged and gung-ho about our business goals. Jill Sherman, the CEO & Co-Founder, has truly created a Modalyst Masterpiece that supercharges international e-commerce and expands the global marketplace of the dazzling designers behind the brands.

Ashley Klein
A.J. International Outlet

Jeffs Outlet Deals
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 3, 2016

Modalyst is a seamless way to integrate drop shipped products into any online store. They have hundreds of brands and thousands of products that can be added at the click of a button. The terms are pre-negotiated with the brands and are very fair for all parties. There are a few features I'd like to see added and I spoke directly with a founder to help get them integrated. The customer service is great!

Shit Hipsters Like
Time spent using app: 28 days
December 7, 2015

Modalyst is truly amazing! Makes sourcing and presenting products on your site, incredibly easy - particularly with this Shopify integration. If you're a fashion retailer, looking to expand your wares, or one looking to start out, then you can't go past this app. To reiterate previous reviewers, the support is second-to-none also.

Buytiques
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 18, 2015

Modalyst is the future of retail. love the platform, great customer service, I am always able to reach one of the cofounders.

Avant Beige
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited November 6, 2015

I've been using MODALYST for dropshipping for several months now and my first thought is "brilliant"! MODALYST has eliminated the most time consuming parts of running my online StyleMindChic Boutique and created a seamless integration instead. With MODALYST I now have beautiful images of designer products from around the world to add to my collections. I no longer have to purchase each item individually, photograph, upload and write the descriptions. MODALYST does all that for me with a few clicks...Brilliant! Not only is the concept behind MODALYST ingenious but the customer service is fantastic. I recently ran into a BIG glitch with my online boutique. Jill (CEO & Co-Founder) and Eileen, along with the tech team, worked to resolve the issue in a timely manner. I was planning to write a review prior to my experience with their top notch customer service. MODALYST definitely deserves my 5 STAR review!
Heather @ Stylemindchic Boutique