Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

MayDay Design & Custom Gifts

I found the app to be easy to navigate and they definitely have some quality products to add to my store. I like the fact that I can add and adjust shipping to the product pricing as well as having companies that ship in less time than other dropshipping companies. What I would do differently is allow one whole day of unlimited imports to test and try the platform for new users.899

Lortas

The products appear to be of high quality and the graphics are great. The app is easy to understand and worked flawlessly. I almost gave it 4 stars but that wouldn't have been for the products or app's functioning - I just wish the price of the plans were a little less costly.

Ann More Products

Better than ever! I believe Modalyst just gets better and better. I wouldn't want to leave at this point. There's so many products I just love and can't wait to finish syncing all the products. Almost ready to get those sales going! I 100% recommend Modalyst.

pretty girl trendz

I look like really nice products but i'm just starting to use the app so I'm not sure how it'll work out

September 19, 2019

Thank you for taking time to review our app! We are glad you are impressed so far with the products we have to offer on our Marketplace. There are so many options. Here's a link to our Help Center section on Products: http://support.modalyst.co/en/collections/1930535-products. You will find tips and tutorials on how to find exactly what you're looking for while perusing on Modalyst. If you have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via our live chat or directly at team@modalyst.co!

Diamond Beauty

I really love this app ! I love the brands and shipping ! It's easy to use and shows all of the best !

September 19, 2019

Thank you so much for your supportive and positive review! We appreciate hearing that you love the brands and fast shipping times we offer! As you know, our focus is to connect you to the highest quality items with super fast shipping. This is a core tenet of ours and we work hard to bring it to life on the platform. We have a great article in our Help Center on Finding Products with Fast Shipping. Please feel free to follow this link to it: http://support.modalyst.co/en/articles/3326249-how-to-find-products-with-fast-shipping

If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ping us on the live chat or email us at team@modalyst.co!

Stylish Designer Jewelry

Although I have just started using this app and really haven't given a full examination but what I have seen it is a amazing app. But the jury is still out.

September 18, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you rating your first impression with our app. That is hugely important. As you continue to go through your journey on Modalyst, please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or additional feedback. You can reach us on our live chat or directly at team@modalyst.co!

Zay L Collection

Paul Parker!!!!! And lux la !!!!! As vendors THANK YOU !
I’m glad i don’t have to go to lux la anymore spending money upfront

September 18, 2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you giving a shout out to some of the brands we have on the platform. Our team has shared this feedback with them as well! If you're looking for additional vendors in this price point and category, please let us know on our live chat or at team@modalyst.co. We'd be thrilled to share some of our recommendations based on your needs and preferences!

Next to Nature Skincare

Modalyst's customer support is hopelessly bad. Each time I write to their suctomer support I get a reply two/three days later saying that he (the customer support person) would research and get back to me soon but never does.

September 18, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback. We apologize that you had such an experience with our Customer Support team. I know it must be frustrating. That said, your feedback is important and will help us improve in the ways that matter to you and our broader community. So, thank you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email as well directly at team@modalyst.co.

CAN-CHAN-CHARA

Me gusta mucho el servicio y buena asistencia, dejo la ultima estrella para cuando haga mi primera venta.

BeautyNAll

I love the products! It has a variety of organic, and hand made cosmetics, but unfortunately, not enough. It would be really great if the beauty supply and cosmetic section had a greater selection, because like I said the products are great! I couldn't find any wigs, which was a bummer, because I was looking for a supply of wigs, and hair pieces to add to my small collection. Also, the app is lagging a bit, just a minor frustration. Over all, I love the app!

September 12, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear you love the products you found on our Marketplace. We also appreciate the feedback about the beauty and cosmetic section. It has been noted, and our team will continue to work on adding more products and suppliers in this category. If there is anything else, please let us know!