Merchants find this dropshipping and POD app user-friendly and appreciate its seamless integration with Shopify. It's favored for its wide range of global suppliers, making it suitable for online fashion stores. The app simplifies inventory management and product import, with automatic tracking. It also offers marketing materials for small business setup. Merchants value the high profit margin on products, which can balance the monthly fee. The app is commended for its diverse product range, including children's clothing, and its responsive customer service.

September 12, 2018

I like the products. They communicate well and alert you as soon as you have an order. They ship fast.

SeventhPlace
February 8, 2019

There are definitely still some functions that need to be added for this to be truly perfect (just little quality of life things like being able to import a product as unavailable in the online store by default, for example), but other than that it's been going great so far! The fast shipping with Shein is a lifesaver.

Voideine
December 7, 2015

Modalyst is truly amazing! Makes sourcing and presenting products on your site, incredibly easy - particularly with this Shopify integration. If you're a fashion retailer, looking to expand your wares, or one looking to start out, then you can't go past this app. To reiterate previous reviewers, the support is second-to-none also.

Buytiques
January 16, 2019

I use this app for many products. The customer service is excellent and quick. Great App to create your business.

MZ Distribution LLC
April 27, 2019

an excellent application where we can import trending, fast shipping, low price, and much more products easily. Also, we can sell branded products such as Adidas, Gucci, and others.

YAADADA
July 15, 2018

i will definitely highly recommend this MODALYST app to everybody including my friends, family and in my community as well, absolutely amazing app, you guys are doing awesome job. keep up the good work always thanks

Homeslove
May 28, 2016

WOW!
We've been looking for drop shipping options for a while now and we're stoked when we came across Modalyst.
So easy to install and upload products to your store.
Great customer service too.
Can't wait for more products be be available.

Man And Bird Eco Store
August 7, 2017

Easy to use. I have enjoyed being able to interact with the vendors. I love all the handmade, high quality items.

Tech Hobby
November 20, 2018

If you can increase the product limit, it will be a better experience! This platform is good, the cost of goods is not too cheap, very medium, but the picture quality is good, there is not much profit, I hope to improve, I am some opinions, thank you

HoneyClans
Hong Kong SAR
March 16, 2019

I Really like the app so far ! The customer service is good and variety of products. simple to use !

GoodzNStuff