Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

by Modalyst

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

thriftysolutions

Very easy to use. Almost everything has been set up for you to simply import into your online store.

Curvygirlplus

I am soooo impressed with not only the merchandise on Modalyst, I'm soooo impressed with the customer support. The customer service is top notch! I've reached out several times since joining and I get responses back so quickly. I am really impressed and plan to stay a lifetime! : - )

Pet Lovers Gift Shop

Very messy app! Our store was suddenly not recognised, tried to re-connect it, then the whole import list and all the products were lost. Modalyst has not been able to sort it out for days. Very unprofessional.

The Shoe Recipe

Actual rating is 4.5 stars for me, none the less, good app. They make it easy to upload products to your store. The only issues I have with the app is that for my niche, there wasn't much of a feasible selection at the $35 a month price. I ended up only importing 70 products, which is more than the 25 they offer, but not worth the $35 a month, $300+ a year to use the service. None the less, compared to other companies in their niche (dropshipping) they have the most well put together collections and are one of the best, especially for clothing companies. I tried 9 different dropshipping companies and came back to them. So that speaks volumes. I have to use Spocket to supplement my store so that there is enough inventory, so I pay over $100 a month just to run the store, I can't even add other apps at this point to help generate sales, lol, but that is still better than paying thousands for inventory. Good company.

Aila Rain

Horrible app!! I would not trust the vendors on this app at all. I had a customer order 2 items. One item took forever to be shipped and the vendor would not reply to my emails until I contacted Modalyst about them. The other vendor shipped an item that looked nothing like the pictures. I ended up having to refund my customer for the entire order due to her dissatisfaction with the purchase.

Also, just a few days ago, the brand that took forever to ship an item was completely deleted from my shop without warning!!! Luckily Modalyst is not the only supply app I use. But I feel really bad for those that spent hours adding those products to their store, only to have them all DELETED suddenly.

I uninstalled the app and asked to be refunded for the app fee I paid since I actually lost money during my subscription (I had only had the app installed for about 2 weeks). Of course, customer service has yet to reply to that email and will not refund my money. Very untrustworthy app and I will never use it again.

November 22, 2019

Hi Karice,

Thank you for the feedback. Again, we are very sorry about the experience you had with the suppliers in question. It is not our standard, and we will do our best to resolve it right away. As far as your billing, I believe our cofounder is in touch with you and will help finalize your refund request as soon as possible.

If you have further questions, please feel free to email him directly at alain@modalyst.co.

DesignzbyJulez

I use this App to help me select brands and other items to share with my customers. I like the variety and the fashion and products are so cute. I like how each week their are something new and different to add to my online store. I like the variety of products the Modalyst has to offer our customers. Modalyst is becoming one of my favorite apps to use.

New vision Gessy Internacional

O modalyst é excelente, muito fácil de trabalhar, tem produtos de qualidades com ótimo Preços, recomendo a todos lojistas... tenho muita sorte em poder usa este App, espero poder fazer mais divulgação dos produtos para obter muitas vendas. daria mais de 5 estrelas.

Duncan's Gifts & Gadgets

I woke up this morning to discover that Modalyst (with their stupid name) deleted an entire product brand that I had spent hours setting up on my store. There was no warning or indication that they would do this. Now I have to scramble to find products to replace the ones they removed, or find a distributor that also carries the product brand they wiped out. This is not how you build a relationship with your retailers!! Not to mention their prices are so outrageous that you have no room to compete with other retailers selling the same products.

SUN-IMPERIAL

An absolutely HORRIBLE site/app, customer service, and tech team. I had the unlimited plan for 3 years now  - paid $35 monthly payment each month to drop ship  - One day they announced they are no longer working with THE MAIN supplier I had used  - Meaning I can't import more items form this supplier but they promised all my imported items ( 15,000 ) will still be synced, And they said  I still have to pay the full $35 for this service ( although I can't import any of this supplier items anymore ).  I had kept paying full price because  I wanted my 15,000 items to be synced with real stock quantity, And then I started noticing  the  orders my clients had placed at that time ware out off stock in the supplier website -  And I couldn't fulfill them - had to refund money to all my customers,  - I had complained to Modalist customer support -  and was told that the supplier had blocked them  - They are sorry - they can't sync with their stock anymore - Meaning I kept paying for service for 2 full months and got NOTHING . I asked for a refund for this period of time  - and they agreed  - but never got it till today ( it has been 4 months now )  - Also I demanded to stop the recurring payment for my unlimited plan - they said in order to do that I need to downgrade my plan - I tried  to do that but got an error that I will need to delete all my 15,000 items ( that I had to spend A LOT  of money on SEO to promote them by then) Oviusley I refused to delete them - their customer service told me  - "that's weird - I will take "care of that for you
And guess what -  After one hour  - I saw only had 7000 items left in my shop !!!!! I had contacted them said "Stop deleting my items ASAP"  - they said " you wanted to downgrade your plan, didn't you? And then they apologized When they realized what happened and promised they will stop the process and will upload all my DELETED items back - And after 2 hours I took a look saw 0 items on my shop!!! THEY HAD DELETED ALL MY HARD WORK  - and made me lose a lot of money !!!!!
This is the WORST EXPERIENCE i had ever had by far !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to build a successful online dropshipping Buiseness S T A Y A W A Y!!! There are much better apps with great and professional customer service like "Oberlo", "Aliexpress  ". Do your self a favor and never go with Modalyst!!!!

Charmath

I have contacted Modalyst with no responses. I have a paid order that has been waiting to be fulfilled since 10/18/19 and no response from the supplier and I've given up on contacting Modalyst. And problems with another supplier but no response when I complained to Modalyst. Nice styles but not sure I'll stay with them which is why I rate it a 2. Customer service is very important and I just don't see it.