Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping & POD

US Suppliers, Dropshipping & Custom Products, Print on Demand

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

cheslavshop

Hi, I just can't start selling. The payment button does not work. Many times turned to support. There is no help. However, due to the slow and ineffective support for a simple problem, I think that I will leave and remove Modalyst from my store. Although I like the goods. The help desk cannot solve my problem. There are a few more days to make a decision.

groopINK.

I give it a 5-star coz I see lots of potential using it.lots of unique products to choose from and friendly customer care

HideBeauties

It is a very easy to use app with quite varied and decent choices of merchandise. Well done Modalyst!

Yen Store US

App is easy and pretty straight forward. Vendor list for women's clothing is so-so. Takes a while to hear back from vendors if you email them about something specific. I wish they would up their shoe and handbag game, this is the downfall for EVERY dropshipper I've come across! Mahalo!

vixrox clothing

Some good products and great interface. The bad is some vendors don't ship when they say they are going to ship, and they don't respond to emails. So select vendors at your own risk. Also be careful of counterfeit products, there are many that are counterfeit. I had to stop using the app because the vendors were so bad at shipping. It's too bad I was getting a lot of sales too.

thriftysolutions

Very easy to use. Almost everything has been set up for you to simply import into your online store.

Curvygirlplus

I am soooo impressed with not only the merchandise on Modalyst, I'm soooo impressed with the customer support. The customer service is top notch! I've reached out several times since joining and I get responses back so quickly. I am really impressed and plan to stay a lifetime! : - )

Pet Lovers Gift Shop

Very messy app! Our store was suddenly not recognised, tried to re-connect it, then the whole import list and all the products were lost. Modalyst has not been able to sort it out for days. Very unprofessional.

The Shoe Recipe

Actual rating is 4.5 stars for me, none the less, good app. They make it easy to upload products to your store. The only issues I have with the app is that for my niche, there wasn't much of a feasible selection at the $35 a month price. I ended up only importing 70 products, which is more than the 25 they offer, but not worth the $35 a month, $300+ a year to use the service. None the less, compared to other companies in their niche (dropshipping) they have the most well put together collections and are one of the best, especially for clothing companies. I tried 9 different dropshipping companies and came back to them. So that speaks volumes. I have to use Spocket to supplement my store so that there is enough inventory, so I pay over $100 a month just to run the store, I can't even add other apps at this point to help generate sales, lol, but that is still better than paying thousands for inventory. Good company.

Aila Rain

Horrible app!! I would not trust the vendors on this app at all. I had a customer order 2 items. One item took forever to be shipped and the vendor would not reply to my emails until I contacted Modalyst about them. The other vendor shipped an item that looked nothing like the pictures. I ended up having to refund my customer for the entire order due to her dissatisfaction with the purchase.

Also, just a few days ago, the brand that took forever to ship an item was completely deleted from my shop without warning!!! Luckily Modalyst is not the only supply app I use. But I feel really bad for those that spent hours adding those products to their store, only to have them all DELETED suddenly.

I uninstalled the app and asked to be refunded for the app fee I paid since I actually lost money during my subscription (I had only had the app installed for about 2 weeks). Of course, customer service has yet to reply to that email and will not refund my money. Very untrustworthy app and I will never use it again.

November 22, 2019

Hi Karice,

Thank you for the feedback. Again, we are very sorry about the experience you had with the suppliers in question. It is not our standard, and we will do our best to resolve it right away. As far as your billing, I believe our cofounder is in touch with you and will help finalize your refund request as soon as possible.

If you have further questions, please feel free to email him directly at alain@modalyst.co.