Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping & POD

US Suppliers, Dropshipping & Custom Products, Print on Demand

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Stylish Designer Jewelry

Although I have just started using this app and really haven't given a full examination but what I have seen it is a amazing app. But the jury is still out.

September 18, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you rating your first impression with our app. That is hugely important. As you continue to go through your journey on Modalyst, please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or additional feedback. You can reach us on our live chat or directly at team@modalyst.co!

Zay L Collection

Paul Parker!!!!! And lux la !!!!! As vendors THANK YOU !
I’m glad i don’t have to go to lux la anymore spending money upfront

September 18, 2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you giving a shout out to some of the brands we have on the platform. Our team has shared this feedback with them as well! If you're looking for additional vendors in this price point and category, please let us know on our live chat or at team@modalyst.co. We'd be thrilled to share some of our recommendations based on your needs and preferences!

Next to Nature Skincare

Modalyst's customer support is hopelessly bad. Each time I write to their suctomer support I get a reply two/three days later saying that he (the customer support person) would research and get back to me soon but never does.

September 18, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback. We apologize that you had such an experience with our Customer Support team. I know it must be frustrating. That said, your feedback is important and will help us improve in the ways that matter to you and our broader community. So, thank you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email as well directly at team@modalyst.co.

CAN-CHAN-CHARA

Me gusta mucho el servicio y buena asistencia, dejo la ultima estrella para cuando haga mi primera venta.

BeautyNAll

I love the products! It has a variety of organic, and hand made cosmetics, but unfortunately, not enough. It would be really great if the beauty supply and cosmetic section had a greater selection, because like I said the products are great! I couldn't find any wigs, which was a bummer, because I was looking for a supply of wigs, and hair pieces to add to my small collection. Also, the app is lagging a bit, just a minor frustration. Over all, I love the app!

September 12, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear you love the products you found on our Marketplace. We also appreciate the feedback about the beauty and cosmetic section. It has been noted, and our team will continue to work on adding more products and suppliers in this category. If there is anything else, please let us know!

Speak Life & Believe

Good concept, love the products. However, the Customer Support Team needs A LOT of work. It is very concerning to watch orders go unprocessed daily, because NO ONE from Modalyst is willing to help trouble shoot errors. There is a real opportunity to make this app great, but customer support is key!

October 8, 2019

Thank you for your constructive review. I am following up to let you know we value your comments and feedback. We understand that providing excellent Customer Support is a priority for you. It is also a priority for us. And as such our entire team is working hard to improve our approach and process. If you have any additional feedback, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Dapper by D'Angelo

This app has been a wonder! Quick and easy to use, with a great selection of apparel that suits all of my shops needs!

September 11, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you're having a very positive experience so far! Apparel is one of our largest, fastest growing categories on the site, so please check our app routinely for newly added products! If there is anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at team@modalyst.co.

The-Global-Online-Shop

This app works intermittently, when it works, works well. User friendly interface, integrated fine with other apps I use.
The Global Online Shop.

ZESTY TRENDZ

I was using the app and it stopped working and has been frozen. It stated that it was being uninstalled and did not allow me to import products and or sync to Shopify. I contacted support and have not received a response for more than 48 hours. I had a pro plan subscription with no support to resolve issues. Very bad!

September 11, 2019

Thank you for your review. I'd love to follow up and make sure everything is working as expected. I know that our team about a week ago was able to help you fully resolve the issue. If there is anything else we can do to improve your experience, please let us know!

JewelClues

This app idea is good but it has lot of shortfalls. The vendors keep changing. There is low inventory most of the times. Named brands generally have only 1 -2 items in stock anytime and are only sold at retail price. I have checked it so may times now.

Second this app is high risk if you are just starting. Since fashion apparel industry is very high competition and saturated to the lowest margins.

Selling products of this app becomes more challenging due to three reasons: 1. Inventory is generally low.
2. Pricing is generally retail price + Shipping fee can go as high as $15 + order processing to delivery 20 days average + 5% transaction fee they charge (even when you have paid for year) (you also pay 2%-4% transaction fee to payment provider + 2% to Shopify these bring down your margin ).
3. High risk of you loosing your ad spend - this can be due to the low stock inventory they have. It's my experience.

Also, most vendors always offer out of fashion stuff at high retail price so making a reasonable business out of this app is a tricky one.

Recent update have also ruined how the app used to work before. Now it don't even push products to store and keep showing blank error or say products syncing in process.

Customer care is difficult to get in touch with. It might have potential but Not an app I love any more.