Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping | Reviews

by Modalyst

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

Speak Life & Believe

Good concept, love the products. However, the Customer Support Team needs A LOT of work. It is very concerning to watch orders go unprocessed daily, because NO ONE from Modalyst is willing to help trouble shoot errors. There is a real opportunity to make this app great, but customer support is key!

October 8, 2019

Thank you for your constructive review. I am following up to let you know we value your comments and feedback. We understand that providing excellent Customer Support is a priority for you. It is also a priority for us. And as such our entire team is working hard to improve our approach and process. If you have any additional feedback, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Dapper by D'Angelo

This app has been a wonder! Quick and easy to use, with a great selection of apparel that suits all of my shops needs!

September 11, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you're having a very positive experience so far! Apparel is one of our largest, fastest growing categories on the site, so please check our app routinely for newly added products! If there is anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at team@modalyst.co.

The-Global-Online-Shop

This app works intermittently, when it works, works well. User friendly interface, integrated fine with other apps I use.
The Global Online Shop.

ZESTY TRENDZ

I was using the app and it stopped working and has been frozen. It stated that it was being uninstalled and did not allow me to import products and or sync to Shopify. I contacted support and have not received a response for more than 48 hours. I had a pro plan subscription with no support to resolve issues. Very bad!

September 11, 2019

Thank you for your review. I'd love to follow up and make sure everything is working as expected. I know that our team about a week ago was able to help you fully resolve the issue. If there is anything else we can do to improve your experience, please let us know!

JewelClues

This app idea is good but it has lot of shortfalls. The vendors keep changing. There is low inventory most of the times. Named brands generally have only 1 -2 items in stock anytime and are only sold at retail price. I have checked it so may times now.

Second this app is high risk if you are just starting. Since fashion apparel industry is very high competition and saturated to the lowest margins.

Selling products of this app becomes more challenging due to three reasons: 1. Inventory is generally low.
2. Pricing is generally retail price + Shipping fee can go as high as $15 + order processing to delivery 20 days average + 5% transaction fee they charge (even when you have paid for year) (you also pay 2%-4% transaction fee to payment provider + 2% to Shopify these bring down your margin ).
3. High risk of you loosing your ad spend - this can be due to the low stock inventory they have. It's my experience.

Also, most vendors always offer out of fashion stuff at high retail price so making a reasonable business out of this app is a tricky one.

Recent update have also ruined how the app used to work before. Now it don't even push products to store and keep showing blank error or say products syncing in process.

Customer care is difficult to get in touch with. It might have potential but Not an app I love any more.

AllyShoppingCenter

I do not know what is going on, but I will leave this a 1* until they fix the promotion.

So here what's happening, I get an email for a promotion for lifetime membership for more than 40% off (from $750 to $350) so I click on the promo and it brings me to the promo page with the price still as the original. I email them and they respond the next day they send me a reply and said the issue has been resolved and it should now reflect the promo price. I then click on the offer again and see and the price is now the promotion price of $350 so I click on getting started, once in the checkout screen, as I proceed to enter my information I than see that the price had revert back to the original price of $750. I don't know what kind of game they are playing but it feels like they are trying to trick some of us who are not paying attention. I have message them back with screen shots and I even have a video of what is going on, I will now wait to see if anything has been resolved.

September 11, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback. We are sorry again that our user interface created some confusion about the promotional pricing. I'm glad we were able to sort it out when we connected last week. Going forward, we will work on making the pricing more clear on the user interface. If there is anything else we can help address around this issue, please don't hesitate to let us know!

DORYVAS

TOP TOP app, super heureux, je viens à peine d'installer et je commence déjà a avoir des resultats, merci bcp à toute l'équipe Modalyst.

September 11, 2019

Merci bien! We are thrilled to hear you are rating us as a TOP TOP app! That is super encouraging feedback, especially as we are working hard everyday to improve the app and overall experience for customers like you!

AngielinaVega

Interesting. Easy to use. I would love if there were more pictures provided for other products. How can I get them?

Reel Reflections

Outstanding Customer Service and great platform to import quality products to your store. Modalyst keeps to the strictest standards of quality and integrity and you can trust the Modalyst team to assist you along the way. I have been using them for over two years and the product quality has been nothing less than 5 stars from my customers. There were a few orders that received a moderate review, but Modalyst took quick action in removing Wish products all together because Modalyst understands how hard we work on our website. Providing products which are sub-par to our customers or luring attempts by sellers to steal from our customer clientele is not what Modalyst wants for us as sellers. Trust has been formed along the way and I am glad they are sticking with sellers of reliable merchandise that are reputable. Modalyst has made my business stronger and sales flowing in while keeping me informed as to order status every step of the way. Thank You Modalyst. I recommend for the price to everyone the business plan so you can offer all products available. Reel Reflections Online

September 11, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! It means a lot to us that you have had a very positive experience with our Customer Support team. They are a scrappy and dedicated part of this family, and are always looking for ways to get better and deliver the best experience to our customers. Your trust and confidence in the decisions we're making as a company is also really nice to hear. As you alluded to, we are working hard to ensure that our Marketplace includes only the most reliable suppliers and best quality products. Our experience so far has shown that such is critical to your long term success as a merchant. The easier we make it for you to build lasting relationships with our suppliers, the better off you'll be as a business in the long run. If there is anything else you need help with, please don't hesitate to reach out!

SILADEA

I am using this app for the amazing products. Very unique and quality. My only concern is that some times products are been sold cheaper on the suppliers website. which will not leave me with enough profit or I will not be able to add the product at all on my shop as the given price on the app is more expensive than the retail price on the suppliers store. Other than that so far I am very pleased.